Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

Yey !!
My second team Bradford City beat them in the final 1911 when they were champions !!
That was the reason for my wild guess !

As my football skills are lacking ( I lived between Leeds and Bradford [emoji20]) am going to let someone else put one up there .

21 minutes ago, champers said:

Mark Fish, Quentin Fortune, Lucas Radebe, Benni McCarthy, Roy Wegerle. There was another one at Leeds who I can't remember - came with Radebe.

Roy wegerle that's impressive. SAF turned yank

Oscar Pistorious has more chance of finding a new girlfrriend than I have of guessing all these South Africans. One more: Frank Yallop of Ipswich. Dirty barsteward with a dirty moustache.

Edited by champers

6 minutes ago, champers said:

Oscar Pistorious has more chance of finding a new girlfrriend than I have of guessing all these South Africans. One more: Frank Yallop of Ipswich. Dirty barsteward with a dirty moustache.

Nah he was a yank I think he's not on my list.

This was before the Premier league but Derek Smethurst, who was South African and was the first foreign born player to win a European championship in England, played a few games for Chelsea first team in the early '70's, before being transferred to Millwall.

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

This was before the Premier league but Derek Smethurst, who was South African and was the first foreign born player to win a European championship in England, played a few games for Chelsea first team in the early '70's, before being transferred to Millwall.

Also pre Prem, Eddie Firmani at Charlton, Colin Viljoen at Ipswich and Albert Johansson at Leeds.

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

TImes  up rc, and the list is?  you got another question or shall we make   it open.?

Open it up.

Amongst the names I was looking for were.

Aaron mokoena 

Phil massinga

Imbuzeula for spurs 7 apps 1 goal

Couple of other really obscure ones too