Power of money settles "Joke" argument at a Samui restaurant

webfact

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

i wonder how many people were in the restraunt ? it went on for long enough of someone else in restraunt to smack him but nobody seemed to intervene. her mate was a brave girl pushing him away probably the bravest one there .

It would be great to find out the name of his employers and slam a few trolleys off his head.

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I'm surprised the girls weren't impressed, and refused to give their numbers to him.

I thought they liked the 'macho' types ! :cheesy::cheesy:

Yea maybe Macho types but Not Tossers 5555

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

guess which girl in the pic has the foreign boyfriend. hint, check her clothing.

Yeah, basic black in a joke shop and without a string of pearls; while the other is suitably attired for a beach resort  island.

36 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Yeah, basic black in a joke shop and without a string of pearls; while the other is suitably attired for a beach resort  island.

His initial assault was to shove the table so her bowl of food fell in her lap.

Then when he'd had a couple of punches and realized the girls weren't going down he threw the condiments.

Not likely to be the next boxing sensation is he? 

His mug has been plastered all over social media. He'll probably be meeting a few who can fight a bit better soon.

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

His initial assault was to shove the table so her bowl of food fell in her lap.

Then when he'd had a couple of punches and realized the girls weren't going down he threw the condiments.

Not likely to be the next boxing sensation is he? 

His mug has been plastered all over social media. He'll probably be meeting a few who can fight a bit better soon.

Well, I guess so, but I am confused. What does this have to do with my comment, "Yeah, basic black in a joke shop and without a string of pearls; while the other is suitably attired for a beach resort  island."

I responded to williamgeorgeallen who said, " guess which girl in the pic has the foreign boyfriend. hint, check her clothing."

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

Well, I guess so, but I am confused. What does this have to do with my comment, "Yeah, basic black in a joke shop and without a string of pearls; while the other is suitably attired for a beach resort  island."

I responded to williamgeorgeallen who said, " guess which girl in the pic has the foreign boyfriend. hint, check her clothing."

I was replying to the post from "MalcomL". Somehow your post got brought up in the quotes instead of his. He wanted to know why she was pointing to her crotch.

There are two deplorable cowards in this story. The first one is the Thai punching the two girls. The second one is the Farang boyfriend who didn't have guts to help his girlfriend. And why should he be asked by the police whether he wants to pursue the matter ? I mean this decision should not up to him. After all his girlfriend got hit wasn't she. At least she was paid 10 K Baht. Better than nothing. The Brazilian tourist got only 20 K for being raped.

It's a shame the girl in black's aim with her kicks wasn't better - a solid one in the goolies would have settled him down.

I simply don't understand the guy's psychology. There are so many beautiful women in Thailand. If one says no, there's plenty of others around.

6 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

It's a shame the girl in black's aim with her kicks wasn't better - a solid one in the goolies would have settled him down.

I simply don't understand the guy's psychology. There are so many beautiful women in Thailand. If one says no, there's plenty of others around.

Have you forgotten the good old saying in Thailand (for that matter around the world);: No money no honey ? Too bad, the Thai boy hitting the girl could have a lot of honey for 10 000 Baht :) Som nam na !

Apparently the two girls were each awarded 500 baht comp and the slugger paid 4500 more per lady as a gesture of apology by himself. Not confirming that myself just another news story where someone told me about it. Still awful and should be locked up. 

10 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I'm surprised the girls weren't impressed, and refused to give their numbers to him.

I thought they liked the 'macho' types ! :cheesy::cheesy:

Probably, also there are more to choose from.

3 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

i wonder how many people were in the restraunt ? it went on for long enough of someone else in restraunt to smack him but nobody seemed to intervene. her mate was a brave girl pushing him away probably the bravest one there .

The trouble is if you intervene, beat him up, and the guy loses face, you're probably going to end up getting shot...

Just watched that video, unusually for me.

That bloke wants a serious, really, really good stomping.

I mean kneecaps, ankles with a ball pein hammer, fingers with a claw hammer, face mashed... a night he'll never ever forget...

11 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I don't care. This scum bag deserves lots of bad publicity for his cowardly attack on the girl. I really hate the Thai way of paying a few Baht and being able to walk away from criminal offenses with no further consequences, when jail time is really warranted.

..a vigilante group was the first thing i thought of...we'd be busy!

6 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Well I've heard of handbags at 10 paces but this is ridiculous, condiments..?

What a sauce!

This moronic Thai specimen should face should face criminal assault charges for the punch, his money should only cover damages for the "Jok" restaurant.

Johnny Foreigner did right to keep out of the way.

You are joking me lad. If JF was there he should have waded in. Condiments? By that you mean glass bottles when consolidated in the metal frame make for a weight! Ugly scenes and only a beautifully crafted head butt would have solved that and why not when your handling scum like that you are in the right regardless of the consequences. Don't tell me JF was the camera man. Impulsive yes, for some but nobody deserves to be attacked like that and 2 women at that. 

Archived