Tributes flow Phuket’s Sophie Anderson

snoop1130

Tributes flow Phuket’s Sophie Anderson

The Phuket News

1494419642_1-org.jpg

Tributes and messages of condolences and grief have flowed online following the tragic death of Sophie Anderson (pictured) in Phuket on Monday (May 8). Image: Sophie’s Joy / YouTube

PHUKET:-- Tributes and expressions of condolences and grief have poured online for British mum Sophie Emma Rose Anderson, who died in a horrific traffic accident in central Phuket on Monday (May 8).

Ms Anderson, who was six months pregnant, was riding pillion on a motorbike when she spilled onto Thepkrasattri Rd in Thalang and was crushed by an 18-wheeled truck.

Her long-term partner, Danny Glass from Margate in Kent, England, posted a video on YouTube as part of his initial steps in overcoming his devastating grief.

“She was the world to me,” he said. “I miss her so much… It’s like, is this a dream? Somebody wake me up from this nightmare.”

Mr Glass described Ms Anderson, from Blackpool, England, as his “twin flame”. “(She) understood me the most… I never had someone that understood me so much,” he said.

Adding to the heartbreak was the responsibility of breaking the news to Ms Anderson’s five-year-old son, Shaye, who lived with them in Phuket.

“The person I feel sorry for the most is her little boy, Shaye, who’s five years old and I had to explain to him that his mum was dead and that she isn’t coming back,” Mr Glass said.

“He doesn’t understand that she’s dead, but it’s also a lot for a five-year-old to understand, so it’s going to be a process for him. I feel very sorry for him.

“I contacted his dad who now lives in Bangkok and he did come last night and he’s now looking after Shaye. He will go back with his dad to Bangkok and live there with him, so at least he's got his dad,” he cried.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/tributes-flow-phuket-sophie-anderson-62113.php#5ZpxpZkFSsVB2dzD.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-5-10

I wonder how many comments there would be and what there content would include, were this a good looking Thai female that died...I guess some people react differently when it's one of their own..............

28 minutes ago, fish monger said:

I wonder how many comments there would be and what there content would include, were this a good looking Thai female that died...I guess some people react differently when it's one of their own..............

What are you talking about ... she was a good looking lady.  What has nationality got to do with it.

What are you smoking ...

Edited by LivinginKata

4 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

What are you talking about ... she was a good looking lady.  What has nationality got to do with it.

What are you smoking ...

Well, I can see you have really missed the point....

13 hours ago, fish monger said:

Yes, i get what you are trying to say..maybe you didn't word it correctly, but i was wondering about this "lack" of comments myself.

I thought that seeing as no one else had made comment that it maybe wasn't the right thing to do on this article, but in hindsight it is right.

This was a tragic ,freak incident and many lives will be shattered by it as is mostly the case in any death..the unseen people who are directly and indirectly involved, friends family etc

The other child now has no mother, the fathers of this child and the unborn one will be suffering immensely for ever and especially so the rider/boyfriend who was part of and witnessed close up the death of this lady.

The one, and probably the only blessing in this incident is that she died immediately without any suffering IMO.

• 4 months later...
On 5/12/2017 at 1:08 AM, fish monger said:

Well, I can see you have really missed the point....

I think YOU uneccesarily went off on some tangent right from the off and imagined/ made up your OWN 'point'!!! RIP and sincere condolences. Enough said.

Edited by spectrumisgreen