Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

Tonight "I likeHD..." is more of "I hate it". 10 bufferings and going blank a minute when Liverpool is on now. Yesterday ok but paying for this sh*t tonight... they should recharge my account.

Missing Sport365 outstanding and nice people at the support. Sad story for them and for all of us likers.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, shambo said:

Tonight "I likeHD..." is more of "I hate it". 10 bufferings and going blank a minute when Liverpool is on now. Yesterday ok but paying for this sh*t tonight... they should recharge my account.

Missing Sport365 outstanding and nice people at the support. Sad story for them and for all of us likers.

Yes I agree although those used to watching matches on 365sport have been spoiled by how good it was. Interesting that the West Ham v Liverpool match I'm watching on BEIN1 (on ilikeHD)  has 'True Visions' on the screen.

I'm sticking to paying for short 2-3-5 hour packages just in case they follow 365sport.

Yeah worst I have seen in 10 years here but last night ok so maybe... or they get a push to pay up? Even Italy games went down the drain tonight not only PL.  Next game I give only 5 min and then I am off to a bar. I love football too much!

Just tried to sign into ThaiExpat website and see they have changed name to SingExpat, now based in Singapore.  Also website states software will now only offer all free view channels in U.K.  Site will not let me sign in using existing account details so not sure how they are going to treat there existing customers who have already paid for service in advance. Having said that system appears to be working normally at the moment.

6 minutes ago, New beginnings said:

Just tried to sign into ThaiExpat website and see they have changed name to SingExpat, now based in Singapore.  Also website states software will now only offer all free view channels in U.K.  Site will not let me sign in using existing account details so not sure how they are going to treat there existing customers who have already paid for service in advance. Having said that system appears to be working normally at the moment.

Well I am watching Australia Plus as I write on Expat TV.Customer for 2 years. If they are just going to rely on UK stations thay are doomed.

26 minutes ago, New beginnings said:

Just signed up to pulse.  Can't believe price of package quoted on SingExpat website. For just free channels they are quoting $98.72USD per quarter.  Surely this must be some joke.

I also just signed up for Pulse and so far so good. Their support team has been really helpful and quantity of channels + playback is excellent. Only downside is only 24 hr catch up.

Not sure about other members but a few minutes ago I had an email from Thaiexpat appologising for the disruption to service caused by serious technical issues. At least they are now responding.

Disruption of service

Dear Raymond Byrne,

Apologies for the disruption you have been experiencing to your service. We have encountered serious technical issues affecting our full channel options and support services.

We are doing everything possible to resume full service and support as quickly as possible. We would like to thank you for your understanding and support regarding this matter.

We will be in contact again notifying you when full service and support is available.

Best regards,
Thai Expat TV

Thai Expat TV Logo

Copyright © 2017 Thai Expat TV, All rights reserved.

Click here to unsubscribe

2 minutes ago, RayBan said:

Disruption of service

Dear Raymond Byrne,

Apologies for the disruption you have been experiencing to your service. We have encountered serious technical issues affecting our full channel options and support services.

We are doing everything possible to resume full service and support as quickly as possible. We would like to thank you for your understanding and support regarding this matter.

We will be in contact again notifying you when full service and support is available.

Best regards,
Thai Expat TV

Thai Expat TV Logo

Did we find out if they have anything to do with 365sport and expatpremium?

2 hours ago, New beginnings said:

Just signed up to pulse.  Can't believe price of package quoted on SingExpat website. For just free channels they are quoting $98.72USD per quarter.  Surely this must be some joke.

Can you tell about Pulse -- do they offer Premier League - formula one like that. And is it possibel to catch up and view later. Price?
Adress?

1 minute ago, bkkmick said:

I'm new to Pulse and it's pretty good. Watched the Spurs Man U match last night. Total crap. (Man U were crap that is, the stream was good.)

Its been great for ages been with them over a year now suits me fine easy lay out and loads of channels 

7 minutes ago, bchrisny said:

Can you tell about Pulse -- do they offer Premier League - formula one like that. And is it possibel to catch up and view later. Price?
Adress?

Pulsetv.net price on web site normal options 1/6/12months. Yes EPL yes sky F1 HD and lots lots more.

The 365sport.TV website shows as expiring today, that is the "www" website. The sight was first registered 15-May-2013.  Although it is off line for 4 days now, it looks as though they had no intention to extend the registration of the entire site.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 3.49.28 pm.png

1 hour ago, RayBan said:

Disruption of service

Dear Raymond Byrne,

Best regards,
Thai Expat TV

Thai Expat TV Logo

I got the same a couple of hours ago.

3 hours ago, jayjayjayjay said:

The 365sport.TV website shows as expiring today, that is the "www" website. The sight was first registered 15-May-2013.  Although it is off line for 4 days now, it looks as though they had no intention to extend the registration of the entire site.

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 3.49.28 pm.png

That's interesting as here are the details for expatpremium.tv, which now also yields a 404 Not found error:

Domain Name: EXPATPREMIUM.TV
Domain ID: 111665128
WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-28T06:41:24Z
Creation Date: 2015-03-29T10:38:14Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-03-29T10:38:14Z
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: PETE.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: SANDY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-05-15T10:02:18Z <<<

Seems to be the same outfit.

I would say by the looks of there website thaiexpatv and the bad gateway on there buy now button. They have gone tits up and done a runner.

Edited by jeab1980

14 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

Can anyone recommend Watch Global TV at all & do they have facility to record & play back ?

There web site os very vauge but you can get a 3 day trial.

5 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

No they don't !

Thanks for info. Another replacement for the excellent if illegal 365Sports down the pan...

Anyone know of another alternative re Sports that can record & play back later at all?