Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I would guess that there are more catchup channels on IPTV-CLUB than ThaiExpat as there are not many channels to chose from on expat. There are many hundreds channels to chose from on iptvclub, it would be very difficult to have catch-up on them all. I will admit that the catchup on expattv works better as you can fast forward etc. Having said that the guy that runs it has said if there is a program you want on catchup he will add it.

Did you look at the IPTVEmu app to view their service?

With ThaiExpat costing 6000Baht for limited channels, I think 4,100 on IPTVClub for every channel you can possibly think of is very good value for the money.

Hi Vogie, can you record a program to watch later on IPTV-club. to me this is important

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Main Channels available ?..... not SKY NEWS.no BBC 2,no CNN,no Australia TV we all have viewing priorities and without those ,if they dont come back I will not be renewing.

The current offering is just a shell of what there before

Have you tried using a VPN?  All Channels are available.

2 hours ago, Pormax said:

My thanks to you Crossy for the link above. tried to search for it in my browser and also inserted above URL in Google and could not find. Thankfully clicked on your link above  and got it.

I too was p*ssed of when ThaiExpat told me I had to change over after first promising that the UKTV player could still be used. Now with your help have got it back. Has many more

channels than before though no sports channels.

The only problem I see is that you can record a program but you cannot watch it back. This was a much superior version than the EXpatTV especially when they removed the timeline at the bottom of the screen.

Pity that I can't play back a recording. But it is free so can't complain.

I double click to watch the programme from the beginning, but whilst I get an image for a nano second, thereafter it's only audio. What am I not doing correctly?

8 minutes ago, samtam said:

what's the URL to load the player?

Start the VPN, run the player from the regular ThaiExpatTV desktop icon. Once it's loaded you can kill the VPN.

5 minutes ago, samtam said:

When I run my VPN I have to key in a URL....

What happens if you run the player from the desktop right now?

What VPN are you using?

1 minute ago, samtam said:

It opens the ThaiExpat tv logo, checking servers, downloading, opens in new page. 

Hola

Hola isn't a VPN per-sé, you need a VPN that directs all your machine's traffic down the tunnel. Sadly you cannot use Hola for that :sad:

On 5/12/2017 at 0:36 PM, Crossy said:

No it is not. However continually repeating the same information with the intention of winding up another member could be construed as trolling.

So I suggest that you cease doing so just in case.

i would just like to chip in by saying there are loads and loads of places where you can watch the BBC for free.  In fact there are loads of places to watch just about anything.  i suggest you take some time and have a good look around the internet. 

42 minutes ago, tugman said:

Does anyone use ilikhdtv and know if it is still running ok. If so what do you think of it as a replacement for thaiexpattv ?

It was still running when I watched the footie on Friday morning. As a replacement for Thai Expat ? Well, there's a lot more channels, sport, movies, music, etc etc, it's cheaper, but, the channels aren't always reliable because it's live TV. The biggest difference is the no 'on demand'. At the moment, IlikeHD, as far as watching sport goes, is a godsend! But give me 365 Sport any day of the week.

39 minutes ago, BenCrew said:

It was still running when I watched the footie on Friday morning. As a replacement for Thai Expat ? Well, there's a lot more channels, sport, movies, music, etc etc, it's cheaper, but, the channels aren't always reliable because it's live TV. The biggest difference is the no 'on demand'. At the moment, IlikeHD, as far as watching sport goes, is a godsend! But give me 365 Sport any day of the week.

ilikehd has 3 day catchup in the beta5 version for most uk channels though the EPG is weak but useable

5 hours ago, Pormax said:

My thanks to you Crossy for the link above. tried to search for it in my browser and also inserted above URL in Google and could not find. Thankfully clicked on your link above  and got it.

I too was p*ssed of when ThaiExpat told me I had to change over after first promising that the UKTV player could still be used. Now with your help have got it back. Has many more

channels than before though no sports channels.

The only problem I see is that you can record a program but you cannot watch it back. This was a much superior version than the EXpatTV especially when they removed the timeline at the bottom of the screen.

Pity that I can't play back a recording. But it is free so can't complain.

Sorry took a while for my old brain to orientate myself again with the old UKTV-Asia player program which I always thought far superior to ThaiExpat.

Can record and playback as before so while it is free I will continue to use this program. Pity about 365Sport but that's life.

19 minutes ago, Forkinhades said:

UK-TVAsia
Not tried it, but can it really compare with the HD quality that thaiexpat gives?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I've been using it for weeks and the quality is very good,.....as good as the BBC iplayer . And it never buffers ,not even on my TOT 10 MB connections that is rarely more that 5-6MB  . I suggest you try it :smile:  

Uk tv asia seems to be very stable downloaded it onto phone and laptop as i said before will be a good back up to my current provider. Couple of channels seem to be dead HBO and whatever TCL is. But its free so no complaints

20 minutes ago, boloa said:

I've been using it for weeks and the quality is very good,.....as good as the BBC iplayer . And it never buffers ,not even on my TOT 10 MB connections that is rarely more that 5-6MB  . I suggest you try it :smile:  

As I said, I downloaded and when I try to double click to play a programme, it shows the picture very briefly, and then I only get audio. What am I doing wrong?!

Just now, samtam said:

As I said, I downloaded and when I try to double click to play a programme, it shows the picture very briefly, and then I only get audio. What am I doing wrong?!

There's a bug, click on the 1 min forward or backwards button and it should be ok.

2 minutes ago, samtam said:

Did that to me i deleted whole program from lap top and deleted download. Re downloaded it and let it set up again worked a treat.

It does appear that the sports orientated providers, 365 Sport and Expat Premium TV have been stopped by the law since not only are the streams working but their websites have also been taken down which does suggest that either the law has got involved and pulled the sites or the site owners have pulled their services before getting into trouble.

It does make me wonder of the longevity of any other similar services. 

Archived