Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, vogie said:

I tried to get it 12 months ago Crossy and the message for Android stated "coming soon" My definition of soon is not 12 months?

indeed, but it is free.

58 minutes ago, Crossy said:

WOW!!!

Confirmed, Ivacy VPN to Singapore! (works from the US too, so I suspect any VPN outside Thailand will work)

Untitled-1.jpg

As to how long for ...

only need the vpn to load the player.. after its loaded the streams play from within thailand

28 minutes ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

Blue knows his onions and is connected. His word is good enough for me.

LOL 55555.

Now to a serious note just tried uk-tv asia works a treat on my phone its a good back up to my IPtV. Cheers whoever mentioned it.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

if true i wonder if they will go after their customers?

Very much doubt it i never give my real name when signing up for an internet based company i also make up another email address for it takes seconds plenty email providers around. Plus i use a vpn so it would be almost impossible for them to come after me.

Always made me laugh with the 30 day free trials on thins like netflix and amazon went years viewing free trials with diffrent emails.

1 minute ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

Why does that amuse you?

It just did the he knows his stuff and is connected bit just made me chuckle. Im not saying he isnt just made i laugh

2 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

We've contacted 365 Sport/ Thai Expat TV for comment this morning. We'll keep you updated if/when we hear back from them

What are the alternatives to 365Sport based on being able to watch anytime over a 7 day period not live streaming-anyone ?

53 minutes ago, Crossy said:

As posted several time http://www.uk-tv.asia/ it's PC only at present.

My thanks to you Crossy for the link above. tried to search for it in my browser and also inserted above URL in Google and could not find. Thankfully clicked on your link above  and got it.

I too was p*ssed of when ThaiExpat told me I had to change over after first promising that the UKTV player could still be used. Now with your help have got it back. Has many more

channels than before though no sports channels.

The only problem I see is that you can record a program but you cannot watch it back. This was a much superior version than the EXpatTV especially when they removed the timeline at the bottom of the screen.

Pity that I can't play back a recording. But it is free so can't complain.

13 minutes ago, JaseTheBass said:

IPTV Club?

Its a bit clunky but has potential.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

Thanks for info -went onsite but audio sounded tacky & lack of clarity in picture is that what you meant by Bit clunky ?

Also at 15,000 baht seems expensive.

1 minute ago, Lone Ranger said:

Thanks for info -went onsite but audio sounded tacky & lack of clarity in picture is that what you meant by Bit clunky ?

Also at 15,000 baht seems expensive.

Its 4100baht for the year?

What do you mean by "a bit clunky"?

Not enough channels have Catch Up, the Catch Up programmes are not 'immediate' enough (on the channels I looked at) and the interface isn't a patch on ThaiExpatTV.

I admit that its easy to be picky and not having to suffer Thai TV more than makes up for any minor shortcomings.

3 hours ago, Pormax said:

ThaiExpat is working with the main channels available. Some channels that were available before like BBC2 and E4 are not available.

Main Channels available ?..... not SKY NEWS.no BBC 2,no CNN,no Australia TV we all have viewing priorities and without those ,if they dont come back I will not be renewing.

The current offering is just a shell of what there before

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

Its 4100baht for the year?

Can you tell me what is the diffrence between a mag 250/254 and an android box? 

Also there web site say 4100bht per year + £77? Any ideas cheers

1 minute ago, JaseTheBass said:

Not enough channels have Catch Up, the Catch Up programmes are not 'immediate' enough (on the channels I looked at) and the interface isn't a patch on ThaiExpatTV.

I admit that its easy to be picky and not having to suffer Thai TV more than makes up for any minor shortcomings.

I would guess that there are more catchup channels on IPTV-CLUB than ThaiExpat as there are not many channels to chose from on expat. There are many hundreds channels to chose from on iptvclub, it would be very difficult to have catch-up on them all. I will admit that the catchup on expattv works better as you can fast forward etc. Having said that the guy that runs it has said if there is a program you want on catchup he will add it.

Did you look at the IPTVEmu app to view their service?

With ThaiExpat costing 6000Baht for limited channels, I think 4,100 on IPTVClub for every channel you can possibly think of is very good value for the money.

6 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Can you tell me what is the diffrence between a mag 250/254 and an android box? 

Also there web site say 4100bht per year + £77? Any ideas cheers

I am not a teccy geek, but your set top box can be configured to any mag you require, I think my box was 250 and Chris the guy at iptvclub said it will work better on 254. He sent me all the details via email and was very easy to do.

Archived