Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

6 minutes ago, paul1970 said:

It does appear that the sports orientated providers, 365 Sport and Expat Premium TV have been stopped by the law since not only are the streams working but their websites have also been taken down which does suggest that either the law has got involved and pulled the sites or the site owners have pulled their services before getting into trouble.

It does make me wonder of the longevity of any other similar services. 

The 365sport mob/CEO/provider has been arrested according to one poster who has been termed knowledgeable by another poster.

I share your view about the longevity of the various alternatives given the serious clamp-down by the EPL on third-party providers.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am mostly interested of this Sport 365 - which look like is same company as ThaiExpat Tv.
They have sent Premier League - Champions League Spanish, France soccer - and many other sports even stuff like Olympics,
And just now is it Word Cup in ice hockey.
One good thing is the possibility of to see this sport when you ready for that. (On de mand) . For me i look this event  mostly the day after because of the different time between Thai and Europe.
So what can we expect - is this 365 sport down - and not show up again?

And have any bode seen another similar.Sport option
A package including Sky Sport - is that a warranty  to see Premier League?

Just lost 900 baht as only paid the day it all went down, I thought it was a temp glitch, unfortunately not, anyway bit the bullet and subscribed to Pulse, very happy, loads more channels catchup on every channel and simple to use, highly recommended. Thanks to this thread for the suggestion.

Also, where do they get the source feed from? If it is a similar source to expattv/365sport it may well not be long before they go off the air as well. At least for premium stuff like live sports etc.

7 minutes ago, badgerbailey said:

Just lost 900 baht as only paid the day it all went down, I thought it was a temp glitch, unfortunately not, anyway bit the bullet and subscribed to Pulse, very happy, loads more channels catchup on every channel and simple to use, highly recommended. Thanks to this thread for the suggestion.

Are the Sports channels working, Sky Sports etc ?

Nothing, apart from movies, is working for me. i.e. no live streams. Maybe they've gone tits up as well. If so, not very nice accepting payments.

Any PulseTV staff reading these threads? Care to elaborate?

8 minutes ago, bkkmick said:

Be carefule badger - pulse doesn'r work for me. I just signed up this evening. No support on their website!

The support ie live chatvdoes not operate on weekends for pulsevtv if you send them a message theyvwill get back to you.

6 minutes ago, stbkk said:

Also, where do they get the source feed from? If it is a similar source to expattv/365sport it may well not be long before they go off the air as well. At least for premium stuff like live sports etc.

Pulse tv have servers in bkk

45 minutes ago, paul1970 said:

It does appear that the sports orientated providers, 365 Sport and Expat Premium TV have been stopped by the law since not only are the streams working but their websites have also been taken down which does suggest that either the law has got involved and pulled the sites or the site owners have pulled their services before getting into trouble.

It does make me wonder of the longevity of any other similar services. 

Bu, but, according to someone who know how the system works, as he says himself, all those illegal iptv services purchase their streams legitimately. Strange enough he has no resorted to watching free streams.

1 minute ago, janclaes47 said:

Bu, but, according to someone who know how the system works, as he says himself, all those illegal iptv services purchase their streams legitimately. Strange enough he has no resorted to watching free streams.

You are missinformed i said it would be a good back up to my provider please get your facts straight

2 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Pulse tv have servers in bkk

They may have servers in bkk, but where does the source come from to go to those servers? The restriction/removal of the source feed (i.e. the live Sky sports feed for EPL football for example) seems to be what has put the others offline, so what would make pulse any different to them?

6 minutes ago, stbkk said:

They may have servers in bkk, but where does the source come from to go to those servers? The restriction/removal of the source feed (i.e. the live Sky sports feed for EPL football for example) seems to be what has put the others offline, so what would make pulse any different to them?

Beacuse unlike expattv they are on air and working well. I belive from what ive read and heard its a server problem in Europe which has downed there services. I know there are unfounded rumors of 1. They have gone bust in which case no programs would be shown it would be a total  shutdown. 2. Authorities have acted against them. In which case as its been over 24hrs i would have expected the story to have broken by now over the internet our national news. Nothing has been reported exept the romor mill.

I hope it works out that's the case, as from what you say it seems they are a ready made replacement. Luckily the football season is pretty much done and dusted now, so I'll be holding off on taking any action for a while, at least until the root cause is clear. After a bit of searching and messing, I have just watched a pretty reasonable feed of Man. city v Leicester free.

The 365sport mob/CEO/provider has been arrested according to one poster who has been termed knowledgeable by another poster.

I share your view about the longevity of the various alternatives given the serious clamp-down by the EPL on third-party providers.

Been arrested by the UK or Thai police?? Seems very far fetched, unless it's on completely unrelated charges.

36 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Beacuse unlike expattv they are on air and working well. I belive from what ive read and heard its a server problem in Europe which has downed there services. I know there are unfounded rumors of 1. They have gone bust in which case no programs would be shown it would be a total  shutdown. 2. Authorities have acted against them. In which case as its been over 24hrs i would have expected the story to have broken by now over the internet our national news. Nothing has been reported exept the romor mill.

But the 'server problem in Europe' is also just a rumour. I'm referring to 365sport and I know that they did get direct feeds from Astro & Fox Sports regionally.

I think it's far more likely that the loss of their EPL feeds has caused them to pull the plug. Server down is not sufficient a reason for them to stop the whole service, kill their web site and not respond to tickets.

1 minute ago, khunken said:

But the 'server problem in Europe' is also just a rumour. I'm referring to 365sport and I know that they did get direct feeds from Astro & Fox Sports regionally.

I think it's far more likely that the loss of their EPL feeds has caused them to pull the plug. Server down is not sufficient a reason for them to stop the whole service, kill their web site and not respond to tickets.

The problem is in the UK where premier league has the authority to shut down every server that is streaming there games to the internet.

Established services like sportsmania, which is in business for almost 10 years, is also experiencing problems this weekend with UK sports streams.

I read reports earlier today that Flawless is also down.

Look on the big sports addons on Kodi, most of them have the UK sports channels removed already. No problem getting Sky Germany or Italy though.

There are only a few main servers in the UK, and all paid and free IPTV services get their streams from them.

If they close down just 1 means many services go offline.

6 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Been arrested by the UK or Thai police?? Seems very far fetched, unless it's on completely unrelated charges.

Can't give you the post number but is was a post by Bangkok Blue & it just said 365sport people arrested (I would assume in Bangkok). It's possible if Thais complained to the police about losing the service.

Strange that English Premier league football is on my wifes IPM this weekend. IPM is traditionally Thai In HD but ch 176 is sport so where do they get their feed ,why any different to 365.

Talk about confusion ,maybe best to wait until the dust settles

Whatever the reason is, they have taken our money, you would have thought the honourable thing to do would have to informed its members. I will never use their services again, given the chance or not!

11 minutes ago, khunken said:

As i said rumours and counter rumours. As ive read on here some programs are back up but not all so that says to me they havent pulled the plug. I wonder if this ransom software hack going on has anything to do with it? Time will tell

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Whatever the reason is, they have taken our money, you would have thought the honourable thing to do would have to informed its members

Businesses in Thailand + Honour = LOL

7 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Interestingly, PulseTV seem to have lost Astrosport which means there is no live 3pm (BST) game. The Sky Sports channels and BT Sport are still there.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No im watching EPL now on mio stadium 2 and on tsn1 and 4 on pulsetv

6 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

As i said rumours and counter rumours. As ive read on here some programs are back up but not all so that says to me they havent pulled the plug. I wonder if this ransom software hack going on has anything to do with it? Time will tell

You are referring to Thai Expat TV which seems partially back up. I'm referring to 365sport which has almost certainly pulled the plug.

I shouldn't have posted my reply to your post - apologies.

Archived