R.I.P My Old Mate, Aussi Russell

Hi there guys,

I'm sorry I have not posted here for some time, I have plenty of new farming pics just give me a bit.

I'm not sure if you are all aware but our friend and my best mate of 35years Aussi Russell passed away 26th of December at home in Australia, it was sudden, we are all still shocked.

Anyhow I didn't post here out of respect to my mate who loved Thailand and wanted more than anything to reside here full time, which was only a few years away.

Well RIP Russell, just thought I would let you all know as he loved this site and all the farm chat.

The world is a lesser place without Russell in it......8(

Regards

Craig

I posted last night for the first time in months and noticed nothing about my big mate, just thought it would be nice to let everyone know, RTS loved chatting here getting all the low down in Thailand, he was a big part of my life for a long time 35 years ++.

Anyhow all is OK back home I chat with his daughters and wife weekly they'rere coping.

His Dunkanthot interests will be up kept by his wife who will spend 6 months in Aus and 6 months Thai.

My family in Aus is a big part of his life there so I'll keep you all informed of any other news about Russell...

RIP my big mate.....