is this a Scam? "Clear Overstay Visas"

I doubt this is an out-and-out scam. It reminds me of the services that used to be available at Sukhumvit Soi 4 to get you a fresh visa exempt entry from the Malaysia border without you needing to leave Bangkok. It worked fine for a while, then immigration decided to crack down on it, and the stamps in the passport (which they were able to distinguish from others from that border) were declared invalid. Those who had used the service were in a world of hurt. Unless desperate, stay away from these kinds of services. However, if you really have no alternative, it may give you a way out.

23 hours ago, easybullet3 said:

I was curious, so i wrote to them asking for info:
This is what she said (in her messages to me):

Need new passport, old passport and paper from embassy

Cost overstay since:

2016 cost 45,000

2015 cost 50,000

2014 cost 55,000

2013 cost 60,000

2012 cost 70,000

Need time 4-5 weeks for fix overstay
After clear overstay can have T.30 (ผ.30)

After finish clear overstay she can do visa

I REPLIED:   "really?  you can clear Overstay (1 year or over)?  The person will not get Blacklisted for 3 years ?"

SHE REPLIED:
I can do. Need 3-4 weeks for fixed
Last one German guy I have to clear overstay for him. And now he leave country go to Philippines can go by airplane no problem.

I'm guessingthat they don't offer refunds if you are arrested, deported and blacklisted. Not that you'd be able to come back to chase them for a refund anyway ;-)

• 11 months later...
On 5/15/2017 at 2:00 PM, ubonjoe said:

It sounds like a scam to me. 

Or perhaps a sting operation by immigration. :shock1:

Ah...A sting. Good point. But if that were the case surely they would be offering their services to all nationalities, especially african

17 minutes ago, The manic said:

Ah...A sting. Good point. But if that were the case surely they would be offering their services to all nationalities, especially african

Ah...precisely. For gullible ones like you who will beleive that it is not a sting, because Africans are excluded.

On the other hand, i don't think it is a sting. Africans are excluded perhaps because they use a land border for re-entering, which is not eligible for them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 1:00 PM, ubonjoe said:

It sounds like a scam to me. 

Or perhaps a sting operation by immigration. :shock1:

Ha-ha ! That would be a good one ! Similar a sting they made in the US. They sent letters to fugitives and told them they had won a cruise trip. They should go to a special party for the winners to collect their tickets. At the "party" the only ticket they got was a go to prison without passing go.

But seriously, getting involved with someting like this where you don't have any rights. When you loose the money/passport who are you going to complain to ? The Police ?

On 15/05/2017 at 5:22 PM, howard ashoul said:

You will never know until you try it! :wink:

If you're overstaying for a years and years, facing deportation and black list for up to 10 years, it could be worth a shoot. It's gamble - it might be scam, it might work.

Otherwise I wouldn't trust it. My main concert is, that it's written by very broken english.... .

Probably if you email them you'll get an offer to tranfer 3 mil' dollars from Prince/Princess whoever from, make a wild guess ??