Roger Ailes, former Fox News chief, dies at 77

webfact

Off-topic posts with profanity have been removed as well as replies.  

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Alleged sexual predator. When it's proven I'll believe it. Till then it's just more fake news.

The world is full of evil women that falsely accuse men of dastardly things for greed and vengeance. 

What happened to all those women that were accusing Trump of all sorts of things? been very quiet, haven't they?

Please don't refer to something as fake news when it isn't.   The allegations are real; they are not fake.   Whether they are true or not is a different matter.  

Members who label something as fake news when it is not made up are subject to a warning and possible suspension.  

Please exercise care in what you post.  

9 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Actually, I've been shocked by the right wing news reports on his death. So far, not one of them has accused the Clintons of being the perpetrators.

Wait...

Gone but not forgotten.

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/how-roger-ailes-degraded-the-tone-of-public-life-in-america

HOW ROGER AILES DEGRADED THE TONE OF PUBLIC LIFE IN AMERICA

I would distill Ailes’s genius down to the following formula: There is a person at a great distance from you who, simply by existing, insults your existence; therefore, that person does not have a right to exist. Ailes did more to degrade the tone of public life in America than anyone since Joseph McCarthy, and, even the day after his death, it is a struggle to write about him without borrowing from that tone.