Thai Visa Classifieds! Meltdown again - take a look!

Formaleins

As I have posted before, I do not  know why, but I do not run an add blocker yet do not have any adds on TV. Must be something to do with using a VPN.

But yes, the It sucks.

15 hours ago, Flustered said:

As I have posted before, I do not  know why, but I do not run an add blocker yet do not have any adds on TV. Must be something to do with using a VPN.

But yes, the It sucks.

It has nothing to with ad blocking or VPN, all of the advertisements from users have all disappeared! Yesterday there was over 60 motorbikes for sale and over 250 electrical items, if you look today there are 2 motorbikes and just about zero for every other category.

A lot of people have actually paid out good money for "Featured" ads. They have all disappeared.

Joke!

9 minutes ago, Formaleins said:

It has nothing to with ad blocking or VPN, all of the advertisements from users have all disappeared! Yesterday there was over 60 motorbikes for sale and over 250 electrical items, if you look today there are 2 motorbikes and just about zero for every other category.

A lot of people have actually paid out good money for "Featured" ads. They have all disappeared.

Joke!

I can't even get the classifieds to load, it just times out.

Someone in TVs IT dept. is being paid far too much for far too little.

On 2017-5-20 at 7:36 AM, Formaleins said:

Joke!

Now I can view the Classifieds....Wow, almost empty.

Someone in marketing and advertising needs to wake up.