I'm father of a Thai baby, but can't go on with the mother

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:44 AM, alextrp77777 said:

I am the OP of this thread.

I was very ashamed to come back to the forum after I wrote my post. After I wrote this post, I thought everybody would told me that I am a bad person and that I am just looking at how handle the situation on the money side.

That is not true of course.

I came back to the forum today, as I wanted to changed for a new identity. But after reading all your posts, it seems most of you feel for me. I feel very awkward when it comes to money and more over if it is about my child and his mother.

We didn't split and we finally came back together. Then we split again one week ago. Then she took my son with her and gave him to the girlfriend of his father.

Then we didn't met for 3 days. She never questioned me about money but she made it clear that she would go and work in a bar.

I wish to open a new thread about this at I feel that the subject is now very different.

I appreciate a lot all of you guys who came and wrote a reply to my post. I thank you very much.

Looks like a very sad story. I mean for the child not for you or for your girl friend.  Now that he has been parked with a fake Thai mother, formally a mianoi, and real mother back to go-go, his life will be very very hard. Probably for the rest of his life it will be the "farangnoi" with no father. Awful.

When I first saw my litte daughter after she just birth, I promised her never to abandon her with Thais in Thailand. Not even with her mother alone. 

I do not like Thai-way with children and I do not trust Thais.

Today it is clear to everyone that in my home everybody can take the door and go (and I wont cry), except for my daughter.

This  I made clear to my girl friend when we had some little problems after she birth. Very close to split, myself with my daugher, obviously, and my gilrfriend. It did work out. We came back together.

Good luck for your new life and try at least to support what is your son.

Looks like a very sad story. I mean for the child not for you or for your girl friend.  Now that he has been parked with a fake Thai mother, formally a mianoi, and real mother back to go-go, his life will be very very hard. Probably for the rest of his life it will be the "farangnoi" with no father. Awful.

When I first saw my litte daughter after she just birth, I promised her never to abandon her with Thais in Thailand. Not even with her mother alone. 
Today it is clear to everyone that in my home everybody can take the door and go (and I wont cry), except for my daughter.
This  I made clear to my girl friend when we had some little problems after she birth. Very close to split, myself with my daugher, obviously, and my gilrfriend. It did work out. We came back together.

You made a child with a person you don't trust?

On 5/20/2017 at 3:41 PM, aussiandrew said:

Firstly you need to had a D&A completed on the child at an International Hospital in Thailand as soon as possible.

ah, your medical degree is showing

On 5/21/2017 at 0:38 AM, Get Real said:

How many people here just comment and know nothing.

There is no lw in the Thai justice system that statues you have to pay anything.
Off course if it goes to court, the court might judge that a certain amount should be payed, but that is very hard to really achieve.

However, in this country the birth certificate does not lagalize you as a father to the cild. That is done by a DNA test and a court approval. Here is the little space that might be your chance. That means in clear language that you can use the system to work for you. At this point you push for all that it takes to get legalization as a father, and promise what ever you have to do for get along with that. As you see it this is not the person you fell for and she has started showing other sides of herself. Take that as a lie, and do not keep your promise either. After you are legalized as a father, you have 50 percent custody  to fight with in court.

Good luck!

correct,  thai courts do consider the best interests of the child and many children have been awarded to foreign father where the mother has proven unreliable.

get DNA test done,  at a government or police hospital, document your situation, income etc.

Document the mothers occupation as a bar girl.  Prove that child is not even with a blood relative.

Document your financial contributions to the penny.

take it to court. 

you will very likely end up with custody.

any other course of action is simply complaining.

if you truly love the child, stand up for the both of you and quit wasting time.

On 7/15/2017 at 8:06 AM, SongSomSoda said:

Say go buy cigarettes and then never come back, sad but best advice.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

spoken by a pair of utter cowards.

4 hours ago, HooHaa said:

correct,  thai courts do consider the best interests of the child and many children have been awarded to foreign father where the mother has proven unreliable.

get DNA test done,  at a government or police hospital, document your situation, income etc.

Document the mothers occupation as a bar girl.  Prove that child is not even with a blood relative.

Document your financial contributions to the penny.

take it to court. 

you will very likely end up with custody.

any other course of action is simply complaining.

if you truly love the child, stand up for the both of you and quit wasting time.

Why would you think that the courts view it as not favourable for a child to be raised by the mother when she works as a prostitute ?

Edited by Been there done that
Spelling

On 7/24/2017 at 4:20 PM, Tech65 said:

I have to agree mostly with what you said. I want to always keep an eye on my child as I dont think its so good if thais are raising her only. My wife is pretty solid but her family....

• 5 weeks later...

Offer a lump sum for sole custody after a DNA Test and take him back to your country having obtained full parental rights.

Or walk away

Half assed approach will cause you years of heartache.

They will use your responsibility against you.

Thais laugh at westerners how they are held to ransom.

By exes with the kids.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app