New Chat Rooms

thaigerd

I have been logging on to the new chat room for several days now and find it virtually a total waste of time. There first of all are no rooms, only Lobby and the Old Farts LOCKED with password room. There is no ability to create new rooms with subjects of possible interest and for sure unless the limitations are removed soon it will be a dead chat program before it even gets started.

I will keep trying for awhile yet because I think the software is pretty good and deserves a bit of a chance to get off the ground, but my impression right now that nothing is happening to get it more ready for prime time.

It would be great to be able to chat real time in rooms that related to many of the same topics that are on TV, such as Internet problems, Farming, by city rooms, Issan, cold weather, helping someone in trouble. Without the ability to create chat rooms with such subject matter I am affraid that Lobby is just not going to cut it.

I have been logging on to the new chat room for several days now and find it virtually a total waste of time. There first of all are no rooms, only Lobby and the Old Farts LOCKED with password room. There is no ability to create new rooms with subjects of possible interest and for sure unless the limitations are removed soon it will be a dead chat program before it even gets started.

I will keep trying for awhile yet because I think the software is pretty good and deserves a bit of a chance to get off the ground, but my impression right now that nothing is happening to get it more ready for prime time.

It would be great to be able to chat real time in rooms that related to many of the same topics that are on TV, such as Internet problems, Farming, by city rooms, Issan, cold weather, helping someone in trouble. Without the ability to create chat rooms with such subject matter I am affraid that Lobby is just not going to cut it.

It's still in the testing and evaluation stage, just hang in there Wash

There first of all are no rooms, only Lobby and the Old Farts LOCKED with password room. There is no ability to create new rooms with subjects of possible interest and for sure unless the limitations are removed soon it will be a dead chat program before it even gets started.

If you would like to list subjects for new rooms, I'm sure that you can be accommodated. However, at the present time we cannot have too many rooms as moderation would be very time consuming.