Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

It does not matter about any numbers or percentages. If you think US intel does not already know you need to take an aspirin. Then you need to think why intel is not making waves. Then you need to think why the time lag between fact and the main US enforcement agencies to act or even make a sort of bubble. You and the rest of the world have no say in it. It is all blubber and nothing including you can change it. You are part of your democracy, and it has overtaken your morals.  There will be some candied result. Just part of US democracy, freedom ad nausea

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Translation please from someone that speaks your lingo. 

Very well, I will try to lower my tone to pre teeneers. 

It does not matter in polls whether it is 38. 6 % or your number - 35%. Polls do not matter. The ballot voting does.

Now to US intel. I do not comment on their competence or their interest in head of state political affairs.

But everyone making accusations such as you demeans US intel. I am sure they have had an interest

a long time ago. So far they have not made any effort to challenge allegations by you, nor any one else.

But you keep pounding the drum, sorry, I think my allusion has already been lost on you

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Very well, I will try to lower my tone to pre teeneers. 

It does not matter in polls whether it is 38. 6 % or your number - 35%. Polls do not matter. The ballot voting does.

Now to US intel. I do not comment on their competence or their interest in head of state political affairs.

But everyone making accusations such as you demeans US intel. I am sure they have had an interest

a long time ago. So far they have not made any effort to challenge allegations by you, nor any one else.

But you keep pounding the drum, sorry, I think my allusion has already been lost on you

You failed to translate. Maybe someone else understands. Beyond that, I find the way you personalized your rant really dumb. Sounds like some kind of conspiracy theory you're pushing. Might be interesting to hear if you could avoid the personal attacks and communicate it coherently. People can't read your mind. I guess the "special" ones on your wavelength are supposed to understand. That's why I asked for someone other than you to translate. 

I am sure that all departments of US intel vet applicants to the US presidency. So we may take that as a given.  So far, no agency has stated that the incumbent is not suited for the job.  They have had ample time and I am sure have scrutinized  any evidence.  They have kept "mum" to quote a pommy saying.  Do you not think that they would have made public, anything to protect US.

Or do you think this may be part of the issue.  Personally I don't think the POTUS has a good moral character. But many presidents prime ministers and so on also do not qualify.And my opinion and tours does not count.   Democracy counts, and that happens at the voting booth. Politics 101.

1 hour ago, spiderorchid said:

I am sure that all departments of US intel vet applicants to the US presidency. So we may take that as a given.  So far, no agency has stated that the incumbent is not suited for the job.  They have had ample time and I am sure have scrutinized  any evidence.  They have kept "mum" to quote a pommy saying.  Do you not think that they would have made public, anything to protect US.

Or do you think this may be part of the issue.  Personally I don't think the POTUS has a good moral character. But many presidents prime ministers and so on also do not qualify.And my opinion and tours does not count.   Democracy counts, and that happens at the voting booth. Politics 101.

Oh, so you're Australian? 

No, you're wrong.

The "intel agencies" are required to accept any dufus that is elected (within the limited constitutional rules that the clown potus politically exploited with his racist "birther" movement against Obama), no matter what, and this time we've got a DOOZY. 

Edited by Jingthing

It might be best to remove this rogue through impeachment than wait until 2020.  If he loses the election, he'll cry "rigged" and won't acknowledge the results.  He'll think nothing of starting a civil war and burning the US to the ground to save himself.  The US has as much to worry about with this swine as they do with Kim of North Korea.

No one will care if he cries 'rigged"

You're sure, but as usual, you're wrong. Political parties and the press may vet candidates, but not the intelligence community, unless you live in Russia, or China, or etc etc etc. If you get my meaning.

Found this humorous article from 2010 on Americans vetting their leaders.

Then reform-minded Clinton came along and the five or six corporations that owned the media got to work again. We learned that in 1964 he had ordered a ham sandwich and then we went through literally every second of his existence from that point on. We even hired a full-time prosecutor to investigate him 24 hours a day. Now that’s vetting. And while this was happening Clinton raised minimum wage and capital gains taxes and a slew of other things that made the four conglomerates that owned the media and most of Congress really mad. But finally the diligence of the American press and people paid off and we learned he had received a blow job. Once again America had vetted its leaders.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/98590

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Exclusive: Mueller seeks interviews with WH staff over Trump Tower meeting statement

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team has approached the White House about interviewing staffers who were aboard Air Force One when the initial misleading statement about Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower was crafted, three sources familiar with the conversations said."

"The special counsel's discussions with the White House are the latest indication that Mueller's investigators are interested in the response to the Trump Tower meeting."

"Mueller wants to know how the statement aboard Air Force One was put together, whether information was intentionally left out and who was involved, two of the sources said."

8 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

I am sure that all departments of US intel vet applicants to the US presidency.

Not necessary in an open and free society. As it is, government vetting of opposition candidates will be perceived as politically tainted and/or inexact, and thus have little credibility with the public.  Taxpayer funding of such government activities may also be illegal.

"Oppo Research" has become a vetting industry in democratic elections. Random example in point (https://www.intellz.com/):

• Political campaigns are fundamentally about trust. No matter the race, a winning campaign and message needs to present the trust contrast exactly right.
  • We focus our research lens on factors that move the electorate: illegal or unethical activity, hypocrisy, placing self-benefit ahead of public service, poor stewardship of taxpayer resources, and actions and attitudes which create a clear divide with the voting public. 

Just so you know, this is how candidates are vetted.

It was Jeb Bush who commissioned the Steele dossier "pee tapes" on trump. This dossier floated around Washington for months prior to being leaked ( no pun intended ) to the press.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-steele/former-mi6-spy-known-to-u-s-agencies-is-author-of-reports-on-trump-in-russia-idUSKBN14W0HN

17 minutes ago, RobFord said:

Just so you know, this is how candidates are vetted.

It was Jeb Bush who commissioned the Steele dossier "pee tapes" on trump. This dossier floated around Washington for months prior to being leaked ( no pun intended ) to the press.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-steele/former-mi6-spy-known-to-u-s-agencies-is-author-of-reports-on-trump-in-russia-idUSKBN14W0HN

OK, thank you but still left wondering

9 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

Who do you think the drip, drip, drip is? Remember Deep Throat was the #2 guy at the FBI. It's a process and needs it's time to play out.

11 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Not necessary in an open and free society. As it is, government vetting of opposition candidates will be perceived as politically tainted and/or inexact, and thus have little credibility with the public.  Taxpayer funding of such government activities may also be illegal.

"Oppo Research" has become a vetting industry in democratic elections. Random example in point (https://www.intellz.com/):

• Political campaigns are fundamentally about trust. No matter the race, a winning campaign and message needs to present the trust contrast exactly right.
  • We focus our research lens on factors that move the electorate: illegal or unethical activity, hypocrisy, placing self-benefit ahead of public service, poor stewardship of taxpayer resources, and actions and attitudes which create a clear divide with the voting public. 

I was not trying to talk about public disclosure. Surely an agency vets a potential incumbent. Not for political reasons, for the security and well being of the country,

If not, why not?

Do you not think that the incumbent has come to the attention of some of the 200 agencies that are supposed to protect US. Yet none of them has uttered a whisper of damning evidence.  I am not a US citizen and the current POTUS is in my mind loathsome from his statements

and actions. But "show me the money" from the true agencies that should defend the country.  Not just political hearsay. 

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Oh, so you're Australian? 

No, you're wrong.

The "intel agencies" are required to accept any dufus that is elected (within the limited constitutional rules that the clown potus politically exploited with his racist "birther" movement against Obama), no matter what, and this time we've got a DOOZY. 

In all my time on this forum, now you out me as an Aussie. lol

I am sure the intel agencies have dossiers on multitudes of people.

Maybe even me. lol But not one has mentioned something to discredit a truly 

loathsome person. (my opinion) Not me, POTUS. 

In all my time on this forum, now you out me as an Aussie. lol

It's relevant because I found your writing style incoherent and what I could glean showing misconceptions about the U.S system. So cultural differences might be a strong factor in that. It's not an insult especially compared to the things you called me which are obviously untrue.

18 hours ago, iReason said:

Facebook sold ads to fake accounts linked to Russian 'troll factory' during the US election

"In 2015, the ABC's 7.30 program looked into these internet trolls,

a workforce of hundreds that patrol the internet at the command of the Kremlin."

"The department at the centre of this effort is officially known as the Internet Research Agency,

otherwise known as the Troll Factory."

"Generally, they produce lies in a 24-hour regime, seven days a week," said Andrei Soshnikov,

the investigative journalist who has led the efforts to expose the Troll Factory said at the time."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-07/facebook-admits-it-sold-ads-to-russia-in-2016--what-now/8880536

" The ads were meant to "sow discord" among voters by amplifying divisive messages about issues including race, immigration, guns and LGBT rights, Facebook said. "

A very serious issue and showing how vulnerable FB is.

Regarding the main question we're discussing, I voted 'yes' on impeachment being likely and I believe this now more than ever after that Comey firing draft letter (with a little help from his friend Stephen Miller) has surfaced and they had been advised to take certain passages out.

20 hours ago, iReason said:

Facebook sold ads to fake accounts linked to Russian 'troll factory' during the US election

"In 2015, the ABC's 7.30 program looked into these internet trolls,

a workforce of hundreds that patrol the internet at the command of the Kremlin."

"The department at the centre of this effort is officially known as the Internet Research Agency,

otherwise known as the Troll Factory."

"Generally, they produce lies in a 24-hour regime, seven days a week," said Andrei Soshnikov,

the investigative journalist who has led the efforts to expose the Troll Factory said at the time."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-07/facebook-admits-it-sold-ads-to-russia-in-2016--what-now/8880536

30 million Facebook users had their data harvested by Trump campaign affiliate interc.pt/2mTAwIT

The harvest done by Global Science Research on behalf of Cambridge Analytica, was done without the consent or even knowledge of the users. 

The guy who managed this activity, Joseph Chancellor, was later hired by FB.

Mercer, who helped finance Trump's campaign and is the money man behind Breitbart has a $ interest in Cambridge Analytica. Bannon too.

10 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

30 million Facebook users had their data harvested by Trump campaign affiliate interc.pt/2mTAwIT

The harvest done by Global Science Research on behalf of Cambridge Analytica, was done without the consent or even knowledge of the users. 

The guy who managed this activity, Joseph Chancellor, was later hired by FB.

Mercer, who helped finance Trump's campaign and is the money man behind Breitbart has a $ interest in Cambridge Analytica. Bannon too.

Impeach 45!!!!!!!

The US needs to get the Trump crime syndicate fitted for orange jump suits right now. Junior has admitted that he was colluding with a foreign adversary to over throw an election.  Isn't that treason?  What if you were to collude with Iran, North Korea or Cuba to throw the US election?  You and I would at least  serve multiple life sentences for the crime, if we didn't receive the death penalty.  These grifters need to be held accountable once and for all, if there is any respect for the rule of law.

The US needs to get the Trump crime syndicate fitted for orange jump suits right now. Junior has admitted that he was colluding with a foreign adversary to over throw an election.  Isn't that treason?  What if you were to collude with Iran, North Korea or Cuba to throw the US election?  You and I would at least  serve multiple life sentences for the crime, if we didn't receive the death penalty.  These grifters need to be held accountable once and for all, if there is any respect for the rule of law.

Unfortunately, in and of itself, colluding is not a crime.

Fun read if you're interested.

What Is Collusion? Is It Even a Crime?
The president’s son met with a Russian lawyer offering damaging information about Hillary Clinton. Does that mean the campaign colluded with the Kremlin? We asked legal experts to size up the evidence.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Unfortunately, in and of itself, colluding is not a crime.

Indeed, but we're taking the term completely out of context and looking at it alone.  In this case, we're talking about the actions of the Trump crime syndicate and the implication here is that at least two parties have worked together to do something illegal, namely, to throw an election.  Collusion means wrong doing at the least but doesn't necessarily mean an act of criminality.

Btw, last night my daughter and I colluded in order to get more than our fair share of chocolate chip cookies from the rest of the family.  I hope we are not guilty of a criminal act.

Edited by EvenSteven

5 minutes ago, EvenSteven said:

Indeed, but we're taking the term completely out of context and looking at it alone.  In this case, we're talking about the actions of the Trump crime syndicate and the implication here is that at least two parties have worked together to do something illegal, namely, to throw an election.  Collusion means wrong doing at the least but doesn't necessarily mean an act of criminality.

Section 30121 of Title 52 makes it a crime for any foreigner to contribute or donate money or some “other thing of value” in connection with an American election, or for anyone to solicit a foreigner to do so. If for example Trump as POTUS offered to lift sanctions that Obama imposed in 2016 against Russia in exchange for Russian assistance in Trump's election, that could be a federal crime.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/11/us/politics/collusion-trump-russia-campaign.html?mcubz=0

Sources: Trump Jr. said he did not recall WH involvement in response to meeting

"Donald Trump Jr. told Senate judiciary committee staffers Thursday that he did not recall the details of White House involvement in the public response to his 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer and did not know much about the Air Force One meeting that allegedly led to the production of the statement, sources told CNN."

"Trump Jr. was explicitly asked whether he either took any of the Russian participants in the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting to see his father -- now President Donald Trump -- or whether he told his father about the meeting after, sources said."

"Trump Jr. initially said the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya offered no meaningful information and had simply wanted to discuss a suspended Russia-US adoption program, but following more revelations about the meeting, he released emails that show he was told by a facilitator, publicist Rob Goldstone, that the encounter was part of "Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump."

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

Lovin' it. :thumbsup:
"I don't recall" :laugh:
What a bunch of amateurs. Rookies. They ain't seen nothin' yet...

I'm thinking the arrest warrants will come at a good news time.   Basically there is so much evidence that all the small pigs are going to squeal and the Trump will be going to jail.   He was just raised with a criminal mind.  

41 minutes ago, Elkski said:

I'm thinking the arrest warrants will come at a good news time.   Basically there is so much evidence that all the small pigs are going to squeal and the Trump will be going to jail.   He was just raised with a criminal mind.  

Much to my disappointment , Trump will never see a day in Jail.

If the evidence amount to criminal prosecution, Trump will resign ans his successor will  pardon him stating that the country needs to heal and that , to put the country through the protracted  court proceedings and appeals would be counterproductive and damaging, bla bla bla.

and they might be right.

People would be so happy to see him go they would accept anything, Hopefully Pence will go with him.  

3 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Well, it's obvious that they are not going to accept Hillary Clinton or any her ilk so dream on with regard to DJT getting booted from office! 555 

why would they need to accept "Hillary or any of her ilk" if djt is booted ? The White House gardener is closer in the succession than "Hillary and any of her ilk"

Collusion not a delusion.

What a sickening chain of events from Russia that led to the clown potus.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/09/08/the-case-for-trump-russia-collusion-were-getting-very-very-close/

The case for Trump-Russia collusion: We’re getting very, very close

But for those who want something more, do be aware that circumstantial evidence of Russian collusion with his campaign is already available. And direct evidence is getting very, very close.