Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dumbastheycome said:

If   you  are offering one I  seriously  doubt you have  an answer I  would  believe. 

I'm not offering any. I'm just sitting here enjoying the view of leftists afflicted with Hillary Loss Butt Hurt Syndrome and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Just now, MajarTheLion said:

I'm not offering any. I'm just sitting here enjoying the view of leftists afflicted with Hillary Loss Butt Hurt Syndrome and Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Aha! So   for  you it  is  some  triumph over  Party   Politics?

For the  greater   majority  it  is  probably  something   more  aligned  to  concerns  as  to  which  way  the assigned  puppet  will respond  to   which  string!

1 hour ago, MajarTheLion said:

So now you want to complain about paid speeches in Russia? Seriously, you want to go there?

Don't be silly. No time for deflection

There is a myriad of charges Flynn may face.

"Flynn Intel Group also was paid $530,000 in 2016 for work the Justice Department has said benefited the government of Turkey"

"The elder Flynn did not register as a foreign lobbyist at the time."

"The elder Flynn was fired as Trump's national security adviser in February after it became public that he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations with the Russian ambassador to the U.S."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mike-flynn-s-son-subject-federal-russia-probe-n800741

"US congressional investigators are examining whether Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, secretly promoted a plan by private business interests to build US-Russian nuclear power plants in the Middle East while he was serving in the White House."

"Among startling new details unearthed by investigators working for a congressional committee is that the nuclear power plan Flynn was allegedly secretly promoting, during the campaign and once he joined the White House, involved a Russian state-owned company currently under US sanctions."

And concealing illegally working for foreign powers have put him right in the crosshairs of the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, and the Treasury Department, (which also has a financial-crimes division) who are investigating him.

You would of course know this, if you actually paid attention to the information already presented on this thread.

But alas...

Sheesh, this is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...

:coffee1:

Edited by iReason

3 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Aha! So   for  you it  is  some  triumph over  Party   Politics?

For the  greater   majority  it  is  probably  something   more  aligned  to  concerns  as  to  which  way  the assigned  puppet  will respond  to   which  string!

Party politics? Wow, did you get that one wrong! I think the GOP is led by a bunch of clowns. I'm glad Trump set Ryan and McConnell on the sidelines and met up with Nancy Pelosi and Schmucky Shumer.

Whew, talk about barking up the wrong tree!

1 minute ago, MajarTheLion said:

Party politics? Wow, did you get that one wrong! I think the GOP is led by a bunch of clowns. I'm glad Trump set Ryan and McConnell on the sidelines and met up with Nancy Pelosi and Schmucky Shumer.

Whew, talk about barking up the wrong tree!

Whew? I  posted  a  question. But  if  you  fear   barking  dogs .........

1 minute ago, iReason said:

Don't be silly. No time for deflection

There is a myriad of charges Flynn may face.

"Flynn Intel Group also was paid $530,000 in 2016 for work the Justice Department has said benefited the government of Turkey"

"The elder Flynn did not register as a foreign lobbyist at the time."

"The elder Flynn was fired as Trump's national security adviser in February after it became public that he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations with the Russian ambassador to the U.S."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mike-flynn-s-son-subject-federal-russia-probe-n800741

"US congressional investigators are examining whether Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, secretly promoted a plan by private business interests to build US-Russian nuclear power plants in the Middle East while he was serving in the White House."

"Among startling new details unearthed by investigators working for a congressional committee is that the nuclear power plan Flynn was allegedly secretly promoting, during the campaign and once he joined the White House, involved a Russian state-owned company currently under US sanctions."

And concealing illegally working for foreign powers have put him right in the crosshairs of the Central Intelligence Agency,

the National Security Agency, and the Treasury Department, (which also has a financial-crimes division) who are investigating him.

You would of course know this, if you actually paid attention to the information already presented on this thread.

But alas...

Sheesh, this is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel...

"... Flynn may face." See if you can figure out the operative word. And don't blame me for not wanting to obsess over this investigation like you are. Why would any rational person invest so much effort (as you clearly are) into something we have no control over nor know when will come to an end? I already know: it's the two conditions I noted just a few minutes ago. One of the symptoms is those afflicted are in denial about having it.

Oh and you may want to brush up on the concept of "innocent until proven guilty".

Hope that helps.

Just now, Dumbastheycome said:

Whew? I  posted  a  question. But  if  you  fear   barking  dogs .........

I have no idea what you are rambling on about. I am not concerned about barking dogs and can respond to posts, whether they are a question or not, any way I see fit. Comprende?

46 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I just showed you a list of banks he has and has had loans with. You pretend otherwise

Oh and wow. I have several accounts at Bank of America. They've been fined by the US government several times.

I must be crooked.

Given the fact you are true to form, and haven't read the links you responded to, once again:

(Perhaps read a bit slower this time)

"Mr. Trump had passive investments in limited liability companies that had borrowed significant amounts of money."

"In a typically complex deal, loan documents show that four lenders — German American Capital, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank; UBS Real Estate Securities; Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company; and Bank of China — agreed in November 2012 to lend $950 million to the three companies that own the building.

"Those companies, obscurely named HWA 1290 III LLC, HWA 1290 IV LLC and HWA 1290 V LLC, 

are owned by three other companies in which Mr. Trump has stakes."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?mcubz=0

"Mr. Trump had passive investments in limited liability companies that had borrowed significant amounts of money."

P.S. I could not care less about your frequent, irrelevent, deflective personal anecdotes...

Edited by iReason

13 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

Why would any rational person invest so much effort (as you clearly are) into something we have no control over nor know when will come to an end?

And yet, here you are.

Oh, now you've scampered off.

I was hoping you wouldn't stay true to form and dodge your other hyperbolic erroneous claims you had made before you left:

Your statement:

"the current AG says there's not a "whiff of interference of Russian interference"

Erroneous on two counts.

(You just made that up, correct?)

Your statement;

18 hours ago MajarTheLion said:

However, leftist savages who have recently and repeatedly engaged in a campaign of terror,

attempts to silence free speech, violence and murder are clearly morally inferior to the silly Nazi wannabes.

"leftist savages who have recently and repeatedly engaged in ... murder"

And:

115TH CONGRESS 1ST SESSION

S. J. RES. 

"Condemning the violence and domestic terrorist attack that took place during events between August 11 and August 12, 2017, in Charlottesville, Virginia, recognizing the first responders who lost their lives while monitoring the events, offering deepest condolences to the families and friends of those individuals who were killed and deepest sympathies and support to those individuals who were injured in the attack, expressing support for the Charlottesville community, rejecting White nationalists, White supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and other hate groups, and urging the President and the President’s Cabinet to use all available resources to address the threats posed by those groups."

"Whereas, on the night of Friday, August 11, 2017, a day before a White nationalist demonstration was scheduled to occur in Charlottesville, Virginia, hundreds of torch-bearing White nationalists, White supremacists, Klansmen, and neo-Nazis chanted racist, anti-Semitic, and anti-immigrant slogans and violently engaged with counter-demonstrators on and around the grounds of the University of Virginia in Charlottesville; "

"Whereas the extremist demonstration turned violent, culminating in the death of peaceful counter-demonstrator Heather Heyer and injuries to 19 other individuals after a neo-Nazi sympathizer allegedly drove a vehicle into a crowd, an act that resulted in a charge of second degree murder, 3 counts of malicious wounding, and 1 count of hit and run; "

legislation

"Wannabes"?

Certified Domestic Terrorist and Extremist Hate Groups.

Edited by iReason

5 minutes ago, iReason said:

Given the fact you are true to form, and haven't read the links you responded to, once again:

(Perhaps read a bit slower this time)

"One of these investments involves an office tower at 1290 Avenue of Americas, near Rockefeller Center.

"In a typically complex deal, loan documents show that four lenders — German American Capital, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank; UBS Real Estate Securities; Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company; and Bank of China — agreed in November 2012 to lend $950 million to the three companies that own the building.

"Those companies, obscurely named HWA 1290 III LLC, HWA 1290 IV LLC and HWA 1290 V LLC, 

are owned by three other companies in which Mr. Trump has stakes."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?mcubz=0

P.S. I could not care less about your frequent, irrelevent, deflective personal anecdotes...

Just as I thought. When confronted with an actual list of banks Trump has done and IS doing business with, your response:

giphy.gif

I'd say you've had enough for the day. I'm gonna go enjoy mine with a nice smile on my face! See ya!

4 hours ago, mesquite said:

More like sore losers and not so sure it's the majority of Americans who believe that nonsense.

Some facts:

On Nov 8, 2016, Trump won 306 electoral votes, Clinton won 232.

In an effort to upend the election, several celebrities, wanna be celebrities, and God knows who else made an emotional appeal to the electoral college members to get them to vote against Trump.  As a result of this effort Trump did indeed lose some electoral votes when the EC met on Dec 19, 2 to be exact, leaving him with a total of 304.

HOWEVER, Clinton lost 5 electoral votes and ended up with 227.  In other words, the plan backfired.

The integrity of the system remained intact. 

On January 20, 2017, at 12 noon, Donald John Trump took the oath of office and became the 45th President of the United States.

These are the facts, and what appears to be a vocal minority simply cannot accept them.  This failure to accept reality has led to all sorts of hate and discontent, and is the basis for the various schemes to dislodge Trump. 

Some losses are hard to take, and this is apparently quite hard for many people.  The longer those people hold on, the more painful for them it is.  It's time to let it go.

Once again making assumptions about motives.  Do you wear your tinfoil hat when you read people's minds?

On 9/12/2017 at 8:25 PM, Opl said:

‘I’m risking my life telling you all this’: Alex Jones has a bizarre theory about Trump’s mental decline"

ttp://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/im-risking-my-life-telling-you-all-this-alex-jones-has-a-bizarre-theory-about-trumps-mental-decline/

"Alex Jones has a bizarre theory..."

Is there any any other kind of Alex Jones theory?

27 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I will gladly compare which of us spends more time on Donald Trump on this forum.

I will gladly differentiate which of us provides substantive,

sourced information and facts rather than anecdotes and impetuous personal opinions.

17 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

What on Earth are you talking about? Trump has many bank loans with many banks. That's what real estate developers do. They get back loans, they develop.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-money-does-trump-owe-lenders-banks-loans-debts-2017-6

Can you come up with some actual FACTS to support your accusations?????

Other Wall Street banks, after doing extensive business with Mr. Trump in the 1980s and 1990s, pulled back in part due to frustration with his business practices but also because he moved away from real-estate projects that required financing, according to bank officials.Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. andMorgan Stanley are among the banks that don’t currently work with him.

At Goldman Sachs Group Inc., bankers “know better than to pitch” a Trump-related deal, said a former Goldman executive. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-donald-trump-needs-a-loan-he-chooses-deutsche-bank-1458379806

1 hour ago, iReason said:

I will gladly differentiate which of us provides substantive,

sourced information and facts rather than anecdotes and impetuous personal opinions.

I gladly concede you are far better and copying and pasting the thoughts of others than I am.

On 9/13/2017 at 8:32 PM, Jingthing said:
On 9/13/2017 at 8:12 PM, mesquite said:
Our fellow TV members say so.  See the current poll results, 54% to 46%.  Or as the card players say, "read 'em and weep."

Nobody in their right mind would actually believe this is a scientific poll.

It is a credible scientific poll if it favors Trump. It isn't if it doesn't. 

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

Other Wall Street banks, after doing extensive business with Mr. Trump in the 1980s and 1990s, pulled back in part due to frustration with his business practices but also because he moved away from real-estate projects that required financing, according to bank officials.Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. andMorgan Stanley are among the banks that don’t currently work with him.

At Goldman Sachs Group Inc., bankers “know better than to pitch” a Trump-related deal, said a former Goldman executive. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-donald-trump-needs-a-loan-he-chooses-deutsche-bank-1458379806

Wow, you've pointed out three banks that don't work with Trump. Game over. Time for impeachment!

21 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

You poor thing.... reduced to modifying a quote and removing relevant content to make a dishonest point.

Your concession is noted, as is your dishonesty. Checkmate.

Nope. Nice try.

Dunning–Kruger effect kicking in?

Your entire quote is in the very same post directly above it:

(But you knew that. :biggrin:) 

Your statement;

18 hours ago,  MajarTheLion said:

However, leftist savages who have recently and repeatedly engaged in a campaign of terror,

attempts to silence free speech, violence and murder are clearly morally inferior to the silly Nazi wannabes.

Carry on, deflect away...

Edited by iReason

1 minute ago, iReason said:

Nope. Nice try.

Dunning–Kruger effect kicking in?

Your entire quote is in the very same post:

Your statement;

18 hours ago,  MajarTheLion said:

Carry on, deflect away...

No need to deflect. I provided you with several examples of the behavior I described, including murder. You just tacitly conceded you lost when you modified the quote to distort the truth. Why else would you have felt the need to be so dishonest if not to cover up your realization that you couldn't win without said modification of quote?

This is very basic stuff. No sourcing, copying or pasting needed. Just one thinking person with a brain versus you.

A comprehensive timeline of Russian interference in the election of 2016 including, the varying statements of DTJr.

September 2015-August 3, 2017

2016 Presidential Campaign Hacking Fast Facts

"Here's a look at hacking incidents during the 2016 presidential campaign and allegations by the United States

that the Russian government meddled in the election."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

26 minutes ago, iReason said:

The inept one does his Mussolini:

Guy to his left looks like is winning right now, look at that winning smile:laugh:

Guy to his right looks like he has being winning so much, is tired of winning:laugh::laugh:

Edited by sirineou

Basically, trump is a troll. He trolls everybody! Fun for reality t.v. and twitter. IDIOTIC for the presidency. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/politics/trump-pelosi-schumer-deal/index.html

"At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?," conservative pundit Ann Coulter tweeted Thursday morning in response to a Trump tweet defending the so-called "Dreamers" that DACA covers.