Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

And wilfully trolling.....'wilfully ignorant', in case you're not aware falls under the umbrella of trolling, something you do often.

As for the Washington Post as a source.....excuse me!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sir, I you believe that being willfully ignorant is trolling are you suggesting  banning all Trump supporters?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir, I you believe that being willfully ignorant is trolling are you suggesting  banning all Trump supporters?
Silly interpretation, and yku know it, or perhaps not?....calling another poster 'wilfully ignorant' is trolling. Check the definition.

18 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

Silly interpretation, and yku know it, or perhaps not?....calling another poster 'wilfully ignorant' is trolling. Check the definition.

sorry if I did something wrong when I quoted you and used your words.  I certainly wasn t calling you wilfully ignorant.

If i was refering to you I wouldn t have included both words

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:14 PM, SunSeek01 said:

Just wanted to add, 90% of press/media coverage is negative. They are being paid plain and simple. Just like ISIS wants they oil in the ME, the left wants the power and money of the U.S. Many people can't conceive of it but that is how it is. It's a very rare Dem (and GOP too I hate to admit) who has ever signed the front of a paycheck. Money pure and simple. Trump? He has more than he could ever spend, he's doing his best. Just like G Bush, maybe not perfect but at least he's honest unlike you know who. 

So you support Trump because you believe he is honest - not because what he says is true - but because you think he speaks his mind?     

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

So you don't challenge all the time and taxpayer money spent at Trump resorts, you just claim, without proof that all those golfing trips were deal making meetings with important people.  I assume you also believe that his "executive time" watching television is research. 

BTW, how many deals have been closed, or even initiated, in Trump's first year?

Quoting numbers in isolation is irrelevant.   Dredge up the figures for past presidents, and you may well find his spending is moderate.

12 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Thanks for the advice. I am a bit disappointed with being only halfway there with you. I will work on my sarcasm and hopefully reach second base with you at a later date....:giggle: 

By the way, how's the impeachement process going? 

The what?    Oh, the impeachment process.....well, 'we' thought/hoped it would be over in a week, but then a month, and now he may not be impeached, it's a difficult process, and it's now likely that he'll see out his term. 

How the worm has turned!!

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

And wilfully trolling.....'wilfully ignorant', in case you're not aware falls under the umbrella of trolling, something you do often.

The poster is posting a factual comment as he does provide links to his observations, you do not. Just for a change how about you backing up your innuendo with verifiable sources

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Buffoon? Widely held opinion from the left, middle, and right, but more subjective.

As the man likes to say "everyone is saying...."

But this is globally, not just within his cabal.  Man, I would really like to be a fly on the wall (one that understands Chinese) and hear what Xi says about him.  When Xi meets Abe they will have something to share a laugh or two over.

On 1/21/2018 at 3:04 AM, F4UCorsair said:

Why couldn't the man who wrote (or took credit for writing) "The Art of the Deal" cut a deal to prevent a government shutdown on the one year anniversary of taking office?  That's a simple enough question to answer.

Because he's dealing with the gross stupidity of the malicious left.  

Trump didn't write that book.  He may not have even read it.  As for substance: Trump is to making deals what a chipmunk is to fixing truck transmissions.  Currently, the US gov't can't pay its bills.  Trump, the great negotiator, went off to play golf. When he gets off the golf course, there's a meal where people who pay $250,000 can sit at the same table.

That's what Trump does when the US gov't is at the precipice of shutting down.  The man is sick in the brain.  Either that, or he's giving the finger to Americans - except those who pay him a quarter million dollars to sit near him.

On 1/21/2018 at 8:17 AM, Jingthing said:

Author of Fire and Fury book suggests trump is cheating on Melania NOW.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/01/author-of-fire-and-fury-michael-wolff-suggests-trump-is-having-an-extramarital-affair-now.html?via=recirc_recent

It's very well documented he has been adulterous before in his current (Stormy Daniels) and previous marriages, but this is about now while he is president. 

Do I care? Nope. But it's more irony that he holds on to his bible thumping base when he behaves this way.

I watched the interview with Wolff on Bill Maher's show. In it, Maher asked whether there was any big thing in the book that the press corps missed. He said 'yes' and alluded to an current affair, but wouldn't articulate.  Maher asked if it related to sexual relations.  Wolff smiled.   I read Wolff's book, and I think the reference is to Hope Hicks.   She's young and attractive in the sort of way that makes Trump turn to jelly.  Melania must be pissed off.

8 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I watched the interview with Wolff on Bill Maher's show. In it, Maher asked whether there was any big thing in the book that the press corps missed. He said 'yes' and alluded to an current affair, but wouldn't articulate.  Maher asked if it related to sexual relations.  Wolff smiled.   I read Wolff's book, and I think the reference is to Hope Hicks.   She's young and attractive in the sort of way that makes Trump turn to jelly.  Melania must be pissed off.

Well, as it seems Hope Hicks was already farming it around with a married Corey Lewandowski (DJT's campaign manager) so who knows with her.

It is also suggested that Donny John is messing around with Nikki Haley. 

Michael Wolff’s Trump Affair Clues Point to Nikki Haley, and We Hate This Story

https://www.thewrap.com/michael-wolff-trump-affair-woman-nikki-haley/

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Let's break this down.

Unqualified? Objective verifiable fact.

Wife cheating philanderer? Objective verifiable fact.

Buffoon? Widely held opinion from the left, middle, and right, but more subjective.

Not really all that subjective. I can think of plenty of examples, but here’s two:

Lusting after one’s own daughter is sick. Expressing it out loud is ill-advised and dumb. Announcing it *multiple times* on radio and day time television to an audience of millions is pure buffoonery.

Drunken men talking about their penises in a pub is infentile locker room talk in an inappropriate setting.

A 70 YO man running for president of the world’s richest, most powerful, most heavily armed country talking publicly about the size of his penis *during a presidential debate* being viewed by hundreds of millions around the world—is pure buffoonery.

6 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

The what?    Oh, the impeachment process.....well, 'we' thought/hoped it would be over in a week, but then a month, and now he may not be impeached, it's a difficult process, and it's now likely that he'll see out his term. 

How the worm has turned!!

I agree with you that he is likely to see out his term. I don't think the founding fathers anticipated someone like Donald Trump (not to mention the billionaires who have been funding the re-drawing of electoral boundaries so that even if the Democrats won 56% of the vote, they would still lose). But as a citizen of another country, I truly wish that Trump would be impeached. In my country, perceptions of the US as a great ally are fading because, unfortunately, the US has a clown as president. 

19 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

"and conflicts of interest is too long to post."

Yes, the verifiable 'facts'........does that come under "and conflicts of interest is too long to post"???    giggle...giggle.

I guess those are the 'verifiable facts', even if they are too long to post???

8 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

I responded to your sarcasm and acknowledged ignorance with some sarcasm of my own.  Did that hurt your feelings?  Are you one of those snowflakes?

I also provided referenced sources in my response.  I suspect it is facts, not an accurate description of your posting, that truly hurt your feelings.

7 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Quoting numbers in isolation is irrelevant.   Dredge up the figures for past presidents, and you may well find his spending is moderate.

Try reading the sources I posted below.

18 hours ago, heybruce said:

I foolishly assumed this was common knowledge.  I neglected to consider the willfully ignorant.

" Membership applications at Mar-a-Lago surged after Trump was elected, leading the club to double its initiation fee to $200,000 this year. As president, Trump no longer runs his real estate and hotel business, but he continues to own Mar-a-Lago and his other properties."     https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ticket-prices-go-up-for-trumps-very-glam-new-years-eve-bash-at-mar-a-lago/2017/12/30/a6f6fb08-ecbf-11e7-9f92-10a2203f6c8d_story.html?utm_term=.120c73450e21

" Trump’s 2017 travel costs topped $6 million for Mar-a-Lago alone, according to a Wall Street Journal tally. That included just airfare, not the cost of protection from the Secret Service, which received congressional approval to raise its cap on overtime and salaries after the first family’s travel schedule drained the agency’s budget early. "    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/new-secret-service-costs-for-trump-at-mar-a-lago-revealed/ar-AAuQxzZ

"Since Donald Trump took office last January, we tracked where he spent each of his first 52 weekends in office.

On at least 38 weekends, he visited at least one his properties."    http://www.wtsp.com/news/nation-world/president-trump-tracking-weekend-visits-properties-first-year/509403896

It isn't easy to find out how much the Secret Service pays to stay at Trump properties, but it isn't cheap and Trump doesn't let them stay for free.

Presidents aren't required to report travel expenses, and Trump doesn't report anything without a court order, but the ridiculous amount of time he spends at his expensive resorts indicates travel expenses far higher than past presidents.

36 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

I agree. NY Post is one of the most click baity gossip rags out there.

neither better nor worse than many other tv/radio shows, websites, newspapers or magazine regardless their position within the political spectrum...

10 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

neither better nor worse than many other tv/radio shows, websites, newspapers or magazine regardless their position within the political spectrum...

Most of the time just the headline tells everything about where the story is going to lead to.NYP owner is  a good friend of the POTUS.

If you support the message of change than most of the time  it would be silly to disagree with the NYP

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Most of the time just the headline tells everything about where the story is going to lead to.NYP owner is  a good friend of the POTUS.

A headline indicating where a story is about to lead... is performing its appropriate function.   

30 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

A headline indicating where a story is about to lead... is performing its appropriate function.   

When the headline says "Trump wins now the world waits" subtitle " Will he destroy America"

This shows where the story is going,.especially the subtitle.It's appropriate for that media's narrative. This kind of headline doesn't deserve my time.  

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

When the headline says "Trump wins now the world waits" subtitle " Will he destroy America"

This shows where the story is going,.especially the subtitle.It's appropriate for that media's narrative. This kind of headline doesn't deserve my time.  

I think if you were truly so busy you wouldn't have time to comment on stories like the one above.  Have a nice day, please.

14 hours ago, heybruce said:

Try reading the sources I posted below.

Presidents aren't required to report travel expenses, and Trump doesn't report anything without a court order, but the ridiculous amount of time he spends at his expensive resorts indicates travel expenses far higher than past presidents.

So you're guessing??

Archived