Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

So you're guessing??

I'm curious as why you keep posting nonsense deflection remarks which are the hallmark of a troll. Trump's travel costs have been covered, are available to interested parties by FOIA requests etc, far exceed the previous President which I have no doubt you're fully aware.

Judicial Watch, who have vowed to monitor Trump’s travel expenses as closely as they did Obama’s (FOIA requests are already on file), reported in July 2017 that two months into Trump’s presidency taxpayers were already on the hook for $3.58 million in charges for air travel alone (i.e., excluding auxiliary costs such as Secret Service housing, local transportation, police protection, etc.) by the president, first lady, and vice president during February and March. That’s roughly $1.8 million per month, $700,000 more than the Obamas’ monthly average, which included the auxiliary costs we don’t yet have for Trump. 

https://www.snopes.com/obama-trump-travel-costs/

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I'm curious as why you keep posting nonsense deflection remarks which are the hallmark of a troll. Trump's travel costs have been covered, are available to interested parties by FOIA requests etc, far exceed the previous President which I have no doubt you're fully aware.

Judicial Watch, who have vowed to monitor Trump’s travel expenses as closely as they did Obama’s (FOIA requests are already on file), reported in July 2017 that two months into Trump’s presidency taxpayers were already on the hook for $3.58 million in charges for air travel alone (i.e., excluding auxiliary costs such as Secret Service housing, local transportation, police protection, etc.) by the president, first lady, and vice president during February and March. That’s roughly $1.8 million per month, $700,000 more than the Obamas’ monthly average, which included the auxiliary costs we don’t yet have for Trump. 

https://www.snopes.com/obama-trump-travel-costs/

Don´t feed the trolls!

Sounds like U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth exposed Trump's true character to the world for his draft dodging record with the military.  https://patch.com/illinois/across-il/duckworth-calls-trump-5-deferment-draft-dodger-heated-speech

Many of us in the US are ashamed of Trump and don't care how he is dumped, resignation or impeachment works just so he takes his buddies with him.

7 minutes ago, ronz28 said:

Sounds like U.S. Senator Tammy Duckworth exposed Trump's true character to the world for his draft dodging record with the military.  https://patch.com/illinois/across-il/duckworth-calls-trump-5-deferment-draft-dodger-heated-speech

Many of us in the US are ashamed of Trump and don't care how he is dumped, resignation or impeachment works just so he takes his buddies with him.

Only 3 and likely 7 years to go!

On 1/20/2018 at 11:55 AM, Meljames said:

I think most people can conceive that the press is getting paid and there are groups that want oil and political power. Seems there are a few folks though that can't conceive their orange messiah is completely inept and dishonest.

Hmm, calling names like a grade schooler? Joblessness at a low since 1973, market at all time highs. ISIS nearly gone (although they will be back). I just don't get this name calling mentality. Inept and dishonest, got any example brainstein?

23 minutes ago, SunSeek01 said:

Hmm, calling names like a grade schooler? Joblessness at a low since 1973, market at all time highs. ISIS nearly gone (although they will be back). I just don't get this name calling mentality. Inept and dishonest, got any example brainstein?

You cant claim the good things that Trump inherited from Obama as being his own!  

2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

You cant claim the good things that Trump inherited from Obama as being his own!  

I wonder how long Obama will continue to take credit......Perhaps during Trump's second term........Perhaps

Just now, Meljames said:

I'm not seeing Obama take credit. Trump on the other hand.....

In Trump's own words, he's the reason there were no airline crashes in the US in 2017. 

Donald Trump claims credit for no commercial jet deaths in 2017

"Mr Trump tweeted: “Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!” "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/02/donald-trump-claims-credit-no-commercial-jet-deaths-2017/

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

In Trump's own words, he's the reason there were no airline crashes in the US in 2017. 

"Mr Trump tweeted: “Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!” "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/02/donald-trump-claims-credit-no-commercial-jet-deaths-2017/

Don't you know that millions of illegals voted in the last election. Even though it would mean greatly increasing their risk of deportation and even prison, they did it anyway. And we know that because Trump says so:

Following Trump voter fraud allegations, claim that 5.7 million noncitizens voted is wrong

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/jun/22/ainsley-earhardt/following-trump-voter-fraud-allegations-claim-57-m/

10 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

So you're guessing??

Not about the number of weekends spent golfing, from a President who criticized Obama for the amount of time he spent golfing and said that when he was president he'd be too busy to golf.

For someone who is offended when he's called willfully ignorant, you ask a lot of questions you could answer yourself if you made the effort to inform yourself.

5 hours ago, SunSeek01 said:

Trump hasn't derailed the Obama economic recovery, or the military actions that had ISIS in retreat long before Trump took office.  At least not yet. 

Inept:  Trump also hasn't a clue about what to do now that NATO ally Turkey is fighting our anti-ISIS ally the Kurdish YPG.  His advisers will have a tough time explaining to him who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

Inept:  Trump thinks a see-through border wall/fence will stop immigrants that have crossed deserts, mountains, jungles, rivers, etc. to get to the US.

Inept:  The man who bragged he hired the best people hired a campaign chief charged numerous crimes related to his Russia dealings, hired blatantly unqualified people who couldn't or wouldn't fill out security forms correctly, hired buffoons like Steve Bannon and "the Mooch".

Dishonest:  The "drain the swamp" President has filled his cabinet with Wall Street bankers and D.C. lobbyists, often requiring ethics waivers to serve, and is proving to be Wall Street's BFF.

I can't summarize all the acts of incompetence and buffoonery during Trump's first year.  People who make the effort to stay informed know about these things.

Regarding name calling you are defending the name-caller in Chief. Do you need to be reminded about Little Marco, Lyin Ted, Crooked Hillary, etc?

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I wonder how long Obama will continue to take credit......Perhaps during Trump's second term........Perhaps

Obama isn't taking credit.  Informed people people are pointing out that economic trends during the first year of Trump's presidency are the same as during the last six years of Obama's presidency.  When the trend lines change, Trump will get credit.

Good news, the deficit trend lines are expected to change under Trump.  They are going to get much, much worse.

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Obama isn't taking credit.  Informed people people are pointing out that economic trends during the first year of Trump's presidency are the same as during the last six years of Obama's presidency.  When the trend lines change, Trump will get credit.

Good news, the deficit trend lines are expected to change under Trump.  They are going to get much, much worse.

The trade deficit is up 12% in one year!

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/international/trade/2017/pdf/trad1017.pdf

17 hours ago, riclag said:

When the headline says "Trump wins now the world waits" subtitle " Will he destroy America"

This shows where the story is going,.especially the subtitle.It's appropriate for that media's narrative. This kind of headline doesn't deserve my time.  

This kind of headline doesn t deservr my time   5555

out of the past 25 postings , 22 have been on Trump related topics.   cheerleader's don t work 22 hours a day

riclag , all you have is time.

trump -- the "gift":ph34r: that keeps on giving ... 

There’s Nothing More to Learn About Trump

Welcome to the condition of having, as Alanis Morissette put it, 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife. Trump is a lot, but he’s a lot of a particular quality called nothing. No qualifications, no ideology, no substance. He’s turned glut and scarcity into a snake eating its own tail.  

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/01/theres-nothing-more-to-learn-about-trump-please-enjoy-this-essay-about-him.html

3 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

So if, unfortunately, there ever is an airline crash during his presidency, there’s no need to look for the black box. Trump will take full responsibility and pay full compensation to all all concerned.

4 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Don't you know that millions of illegals voted in the last election. Even though it would mean greatly increasing their risk of deportation and even prison, they did it anyway. And we know that because Trump says so:

Following Trump voter fraud allegations, claim that 5.7 million noncitizens voted is wrong

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/jun/22/ainsley-earhardt/following-trump-voter-fraud-allegations-claim-57-m/

Millions of illegal voters, more than a year since the election, and Trump's government hasn't been able to catch any of them.  That's strong evidence of incompetence.  Either that, or Trump was talking total BS.

Hey Trumpies, which do you think it is?

32 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Thanks, that’s a good piece and related to another piece* I’d read today that got me thinking along the same lines.

I regularly follow right wing media and have done so for years. The Right never had this kind of self-reflection during their hated eight years of Obama (or Clinton for that matter, but there’s no need to go that far back). While Obama (as opposed to Trump) actively worked hard to be “no drama Obama” that didn’t stop the RW media from playing up the tiniest scandal, and, where necessary (as it often was because there were few scandals) make up scandals. It was a nonstop rage machine that had my head spinning in utter bewilderment. Not bewilderment as to why they were doing it. I knew why. But bewilderment that there were tens of millions of Americans buying it. Then I realized that there were countless televangelists living in obscene luxury off the tithing of poor idiotic followers. 

Every country has idiots. But along with geniuses, America has them in spades. And, ironically, because of the American geniuses that created America’s military, economic and media (including, crucially, social media) power, that idiocy gets magnified further.

*(https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/ive-been-asking-trump-voters-every-couple-seconds-if-they-still-support-the-president : I’ve Been Asking Trump Voters Every Couple Seconds If They Still Support the President)

Trump's response to the opioid crisis:  A 95% cut to the budget of the Office of National Drug Control Policy:  https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/18/trump-targets-drug-policy-office-297422

And a completely unqualified 24 year old Deputy Drug Czar:    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-deputy-drug-czar-121016887.html

No problem, I'm sure Jared Kushner will solve it all by himself, right after he brings peace to the Middle East.   

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

I meant to say posters here give Obama credit for the economic growth in the USA, and will continue to do so for at least 3-7 more years.

Dow at 26,231. The stock market is flourishing.

1 hour ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Can anyone point me to the last on-topic post about impeachment?

That seems a fair point to be honest.

Meanwhile Sessions is in the grinder:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/politics/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-russia.html

Great news.  I hope they lock that slimy little pos up for the rest of his life.  He deserves worse.

With reference to the implications of Sessions'  developing issues, some of you have seen me post this guy before.  Always an interesting read, and worthwhile for interested parties regardless of political viewpoint.

Archived