Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Alex Jones and Infowars should be prosecuted for inciting violence.  Trying to push a civil was is beyond insane.  All done to get clicks, and make money.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Former British Politician Has Made Very Serious Allegations Against Donald Trump

Louise Mensch, former Conservative Party MP

Louise Mensch, a former British politician has gone on the record and publicly accused the President of the United States Donald Trump of engaging in sexual acts with victims of human trafficking.

Louise Mensch, a former Conservative Party Member of Parliament for Corby, posted a string of allegations on Twitter in which she says she has knowledge of video tapes that show the President PERSONALLY committing “illegal” sexual acts with the victims.

The former Conservative Politician also suggests that she has seen the contents of the said tapes first hand.  She has also claimed that the FBI has also acquired the said tapes and has also, in the series of tweets tagged the @FBI Twitter handle. By doing so, she will be putting pressure on the FBI to confirm or deny whether they have these tapes or not.

14 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

A Former British Politician Has Made Very Serious Allegations Against Donald Trump

Louise Mensch, former Conservative Party MP

Louise Mensch, a former British politician has gone on the record and publicly accused the President of the United States Donald Trump of engaging in sexual acts with victims of human trafficking.

Former Conservative MP accuses Donald Trump of engaging in sexual acts with victims of human trafficking

http://evolvepolitics.com/former-conservative-mp-accuses-donald-trump-engaging-sexual-acts-victims-human-trafficking/

Edited by iReason

2 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

No.....why?   The dems have been trying to dig up dirt since the election, even manufacturing it, but no luck yet, and there's not going to be.

Do I think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Yes...Why? Because Mueller has extensive powers of investigation and because Trump has been dirty dealing for decades. But until he became president, he just wasn't  a big enough fish to fry. He is now, and he will be fried.

To borrow a quote: The wheels of justice are turning.

T

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

An Extremist Ex-Navy SEAL Just Promised A “Gruesome Massacre” If Trump Is Removed From Office

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/08/06/extremist-ex-navy-seal-just-promised-gruesome-massacre-trump-removed-office/

White Nationalist terrorism is: "Righteous Anger by The Forgotten Underclass"

My hoping Trump slips on a banana peal is: "A call to assassinate the president and I must be arrested, water boarded and sent to Gitmo"

Leaked Email: President Trump’s Modeling Agency Is Shutting Down

"Over the weekend, Corinne Nicolas, president of Trump Models, informed industry colleagues of the pending closure of the 18-year-old agency, in which Trump owns an 85 percent stake (according to his most recent financial disclosure)."

"Mother Jones reported before the election that Trump’s modeling agency had a history of employing foreign models who said they violated immigration rules by working in the United States without work visas."

"That investigation also detailed how Trump Models forced its recruits to pay sky-high rent to live in crammed living quarters, while levying a dizzying number of fees and expenses on its talent that left some models in deep debt to the agency."

31 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

You can say a lot of things about Louise Mensch, everyone’s favorite conspiracy theorist and unhinged internet troll, but you can’t accuse her of not knowing how to spin a good yarn. 

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/242583/louise-menschs-new-conspiracy-it-wasnt-the-russians-it-was-the-jews

Trump is creating his own TV network, once he resigns he will blame others for the mistake and have a Yuge following for this future network. This is his plan all along, and his Trump properties will increase in value due to its history, this is why Trump goes golfing so many weekend to increase the profile of his properties.

His follower are truly too dumb to believe that he cares about them.

REPORT: NY State is Investigating Trump Modeling Agency

"The latest report from former White House staffer, and veteran of three presidential campaigns, Claude Taylor, shows that not only is Mueller investigating Trump, but the State of New York is as well."

"Yesterday afternoon, Taylor tweeted: “There are a number of investigations being coordinated by NYAG Schneiderman office under both the Financial Crimes Bureau and the Organized Crime Task Force.”

“Enterprise Corruption” is a charge that involves organized crime, and for those unfamiliar with Schneiderman, he is the current Attorney General for the state of New York."

http://ir.net/news/politics/126254/report-ny-state-investigating-trump-modeling-agency/

U.S. Attorney for N.Y. Preet Bharara being one of the first fired after the occupier of the White House took office. 

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

What is Preet Bharara doing now?  Is he professionally/actively involved with Trump issues? 

Fired U.S. attorney Preet Bharara lands a job at NYU School of Law

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/03/21/fired-u-s-attorney-preet-bharara-to-join-nyu-law/?utm_term=.f7191b69eb77

15 minutes ago, mogandave said:
5 hours ago, craigt3365 said:
Woods supported Cruz during the elections.  Not Trump. 

His tweets are bizarre, to say the least.  Strange anybody would follow them.  I use to like this guy.  Not so sure now.

He needs to be boycotted.

He's an actor. I like his work.

When it comes to politics, he is an idiot. I don't care. I still like his work.

He has the right to support the candidate he wants, however distasteful.

idiotic speech is still free speech, and he is entitled to it.

you know what is NOT entitled to free speech? Money.

Forget about actors. The real problem is money in politics. 

T

6 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Thanks for sharing with us the results of Mueller's investigation. How did you manage to access them?

The same way you guys accessed them, and have been calling for impeachment or resignation for 9+ months!!!

Some, indeed many, of us are tiring of reading, day in day out, that the evidence is building....... it's compelling, just  a matter of time, bleat....bleat....bleat!!!   Well 9 months should be enough, but no compelling evidence, just poking from the sidelines, hoping that something, anything, will turn up.

Edited by F4UCorsair

7 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

He's an actor. I like his work.

When it comes to politics, he is an idiot. I don't care. I still like his work.

He has the right to support the candidate he wants, however distasteful.

idiotic speech is still free speech, and he is entitled to it.

you know what is NOT entitled to free speech? Money.

T

And I was thinking it was Trump after months of tragic bleating about him, and how he should be impeached or resign, by half a dozen members here.  How silly of me.

17 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

The same way you guys accessed them, and have been calling for impeachment or resignation for 9+ months!!!

Some, indeed many, of us are tiring of reading, day in day out, that the evidence is building....... it's compelling, just  a matter of time, bleat....bleat....bleat!!!   Well 9 months should be enough, but no compelling evidence, just poking from the sidelines, hoping that something, anything, will turn up.

Nine months, jesus, the time go fast. I realy thought the clown was only in office for  7 months!

You also say nine months is enough time for compelling evedence.,,,,,,! This is not csi Miami, or every other tv show hat solves the crime in 50 minutes, this is the real world.

But don't worry, keep posting your Trump defense, maby you line up a role on a tv show, or even better, you will get invited to FOX news.

Just now, dutchisaan said:

Nine months, jesus, the time go fast. I realy thought the clown was only in office for  7 months!

You also say nine months is enough time for compelling evedence.,,,,,,! This is not csi Miami, or every other tv show hat solves the crime in 50 minutes, this is the real world.

But don't worry, keep posting your Trump defense, maby you line up a role on a tv show, or even better, you will get invited to FOX news.

You seem not to be able to read and comprehend.   I am not defending him, just noting that he hasn't yet been impeached as the left leaning posters here have said, and hoped, he would, and said months back that it was imminent.   I didn't set the time frame, you guys did.

maby???

1 minute ago, F4UCorsair said:

You seem not to be able to read and comprehend.   I am not defending him, just noting that he hasn't yet been impeached as the left leaning posters here have said, and hoped, he would, and said months back that it was imminent.   I didn't set the time frame, you guys did.

maby???

Many of us are not left leaning.  Like a majority of Americans, just opposed to a lying president.  And hoping his BS comes to a quick end.

5 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

I am not defending him, just noting that he hasn't yet been impeached as the left leaning posters here have said, and hoped, he would,

and said months back that it was imminent.  

"...the left leaning posters here have said..."

Hopeless.

:coffee1:

It can't get anymore surreal. Can it?

Secret Service vacates Trump Tower command post in lease dispute with president’s company

"The Secret Service has vacated its command post inside Trump Tower in Manhattan following a dispute between the government and President Trump’s company over the terms of a lease for the space, according to two people familiar with the discussions."

"But in early July, the post was relocated to a trailer on the sidewalk, more than 50 floors below, a distance that some security experts worry could hamper the agency that protects the president’s home and family."

"On Thursday, a spokeswoman for the Trump Organization said the government should seek space in another location."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-vacates-trump-tower-command-post-in-lease-dispute-with-presidents-company/2017/08/03/7338de16-785d-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.20c1737bef23

A stunning example that the inept one is only in it for the money.

Outrageous.

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

He needs to be boycotted.

Woods has already said he doesn't care if he ever works in Hollywood again (you are following him aren't you?).  The guy is 70 and a multimillionaire.  He is spot on politically.  Read his Twitter feed and learn, grasshopper.

18 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Woods has already said he doesn't care if he ever works in Hollywood again (you are following him aren't you?).  The guy is 70 and a multimillionaire.  He is spot on politically.  Read his Twitter feed and learn, grasshopper.

Woods is one of my favorite actors. I can easily separate his works from his politics. No interest in his politics. Don't know who you think you are influencing pushing his extremist trumpist B.S. People at this point don't get converted towards trumpism. It's all in the other direction. 

59 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Many of us are not left leaning.  Like a majority of Americans, just opposed to a lying president.  And hoping his BS comes to a quick end.

Even though I am leftist on a number of issues, you're absolutely right. Resistance to the dark trumpist movement comes from all political wings of American society. 

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Woods is one of my favorite actors. I can easily separate his works from his politics. No interest in his politics. Don't know who you think you are influencing pushing his extremist trumpist B.S. People at this point don't get converted towards trumpism. It's all in the other direction. 

My post was in response to his call to boycott Woods.  It will have no effect.  Your fantasy that people are turning away from Trump is just that.  Follow Woods on Twitter and learn what the story is.  You and the other Trump haters here really should get up to speed.

8 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Follow Woods on Twitter and learn what the story is. 

You and the other Trump haters here really should get up to speed.

:cheesy:

You are hilarious.

Can you imagine if a poster opposed to the occupier of the White House used as their primary source of information, 

the "Tweets" of some Hollywood actor?

The Trumpeteers would ooze from the woodwork and crawl out from under their rocks in a chorus of outrage and mockery.

"learn what the story is"

What pitiful desperation.

Truly cringeworthy.