Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, so much leftist desperation there.  First, you refer to a case that was thrown out of court. You move on to a debunked *dossier*. Then, you transition to a desperate hope of tax fraud despite having even less evidence than the Russian hooker story.

At least your spreading your desperate hopes around. That way, when one circles the drain, you can still cling to others.

Good luck!

Trump claims the pee tape doesn't exist because he's a germaphobe. They never claimed he participated, trump likes to watch. You gotta luv it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RobFord said:

Trump claims the pee tape doesn't exist because he's a germaphobe. They never claimed he participated, trump likes to watch. You gotta luv it.

Great! So if true, under which law will you be prosecuting Trump? Is there some statute about paying Russian hookers to pee on a bed I don't know about?

7 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Well the post by Rob Ford above at #2449  hits the nail on the head quite nicely.  My 'allegation' that you do not read about things is based on facts! The fact that you never seem to be able to state anything correctly, nothing factual. Are you a devotee of the Kelly Ann Conway alternative facts and reality cult?

I could of course be wrong. Maybe you do read about things............on Info wars, or Breitbart or Conspiracy's R Us (i made the last one up for effect do you like it? I didn't think you would mind me making it up as that fits in with your daily strategy on TV).

Interesting. Wasn't it YOU who just posted a TV clip, then turn around and cry to me about basing my daily strategy on TV? Very strange stuff here.

5 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

First, you refer to a case that was thrown out of court. You move on to a debunked *dossier*. Then, you transition to a desperate hope of tax fraud despite having even less evidence than the Russian hooker story.

1. Not so fast Tonto! You do realise the case was not thrown out of court don't you! The first time the paperwork was incorrect as the victim did it herself being unable to afford a lawyer. On the last occasion when the victims lawyer actually had two more independent witnesses, one of who was 12 and raped in the same room as the victim, and one of whom was the 'madam' who sourced the girls and was in the room and witnessed Trump do the dirty deed at the time. On this occasion the lawyer was dumbfounded as it was going to court and then the main witness was 'intimidated' by someone and has refused to speak about the subject since people "spoke to her".

2. The debunked dossier that has just been part of a congressional behind closed doors meeting and the 'debunking' has been 'debunked' !! How funny.

3. The hookers tape that you think doesn't exist that a senior politician in Russia has just said on the record that they should release the tape as Trump has just closed more diplomatic facilities. When the tape comes out will you claim it's a Trump stunt double.

4. Tax fraud! - I wager 1000 USD to a TV charity of Scotts choice that Trump is guilty of tax fraud.

Now in the posts above you say "how do I know that you don't read about things", well what you just posted shows me that you do not read about anything before commenting. get yourself educated, it is getting embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

Interesting. Wasn't it YOU who just posted a TV clip, then turn around and cry to me about basing my daily strategy on TV? Very strange stuff here.

Oh do read with some comprehension and intelligence. If you read it in context you will see that I am clearly referring to TV - Thai Visa, if I want to discuss television, i say television. Read my post # 2446 above. :coffee1:

I said to you "I could of course be wrong. Maybe you do read about things............on Info wars, or Breitbart or Conspiracy's R Us (i made the last one up for effect do you like it? I didn't think you would mind me making it up as that fits in with your daily strategy on TV)."

Edited by Andaman Al

46 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

The president can fire the AG any time he wants- Russia thing or not.

Now, your last statement. Was that an accusation or an admission? I honestly can't tell.

And would you like to bet a donation to thaivisa.com that Trump will not be indicted for obstruction of justice?

Even better, can you provide anything beyond wishful leftist thinking that Trump is guilty of it?

Thanks, I think I'll go with the opinion of the best-known Harvard Law professor over what some desperate losers, still grieving over Hillary losing, think.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alan-dershowitz-trump-should-not-be-subject-to-criminal-prosecution/article/2626355

"The president can fire the AG any time he wants- Russia thing or not."

True. And he said why.

Over a "made up story" by the Democrats. :biggrin:

So, if it is just "a made-up story", what's the worry? Why fire anyone?

Hey, while I've got you here, perhaps you haven't seen my response to your post, so I'll see if you are ready and rested now, and in the accomodating mood you offered before to substantiate your claim of:

"the plethora of violence and murder we've seen from terrorist organizations like Antifa and Black Lives Matter"

Your offer:

"If you'd like to compare the one event in Charlottesville with the plethora of violence and murder we've seen from terrorist organizations like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, I'll be happy to accommodate you."

Waiting...:whistling:

"Even better, can you provide anything beyond wishful leftist thinking that Trump is guilty of it?"

Sure.

Investigating the White House and it's associates are:

The F.B.I.

The House and Senate Intelligence Committees

The Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees

The Department of Justice with Special Counsel Mueller

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman along with the I.R.S. financial crimes unit.

In the case of Michael Flynn, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, and the Treasury Department,

which also has a financial-crimes division are investigating him.

Grand Juries in Virginia and D.C. have been convened.

Federal prosecutors in eastern Virginia have already issued subpoenas to Flynn associates.

Another FBI target is Carter Page, one-time Trump campaign adviser on foreign-policy issues.

And the fact that the occupier of the White House' son admitted that he, along with Senior Advisor Jared Kushner and said occupier's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, held a clandestine meeting with agents from a foreign adversary, Russia.

This has raised a lot of interest. To put it mildly...

I'll go with these professionals as opposed to your one, paid, talking head. :thumbsup:

Do you think all these professionals are doing their job because of some silly "sour grapes" nonsense?

It's a mass conspiracy?

P.S. Grand juries are not convened without evidence.

Stand by: The wheels of Justice are turning.

Edited by iReason

You still don't get it. The AG can be fired at any time for any reason. I'm sure Trump thought about the Russia thing that your leftist pal Van Jones described as a "nothing burger". The current AG says there's not a "whiff of interference of Russian interference.

So, I'm afraid I can no longer join you people in your Russia-Trump collusion conspiracy theories- except to laugh at them.

You don't get it. You obviously aren't keeping up. Do you understand obstruction of justice?

Trump has in the Washington Post interview admitted to obstructing justice.

This is also why his original draft for firing Comey is so important. He's stated it's to prevent that Russian thing.

And why Bannon is deflecting by claiming it was Jared's decision.

Did President Trump act illegally, obstructing justice? Perhaps. It seems fairly clear (at least if you believe former Director Comey, which I do) that the President did seek to “influence” (a statutory term) the “due administration of justice.” The remaining issue is what his motivations were, and whether those motivations fit the statutory requirement that the obstruction be conducted with a “corrupt” state of mind. Comey’s firing is the best evidence so far (when coupled with the earlier interactions) that Trump was acting corruptly.

https://www.vox.com/2017/6/8/15761962/james-comey-testimony-donald-trump-fbi-congress-russia

8 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

There will be no obstruction of justice charge because there none. So you're stuck with that, no matter how long it takes you to find out.

What more is there to say about his tax returns? You're not going to see them, no petition does anything to change any outcome and most importantly of all- many if not most Americans are educated enough to understand them anyway.

No one knows what will come of the obstruction of justice.  Again, I ask you if you know something that Mueller doesn't, please share.  We'd love to hear.  Otherwise, statements without evidence are meaningless.

There is a cloud of suspicion over Trump's head.  Why doesn't he release his tax returns and come clean, unless he has something to hide?  And if Americans will not be able to understand those tax returns, as you're arguing, then you have nothing to worry about, right?  You're eating your own tail with that argument.  Btw, we have people who make a living making sense of tax law.  They're called tax lawyers and accountants.

Make the Trump crime syndicate great again.

48 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

Very very strange stuff indeed. Dont bother wasting your time mate. They are lost without logic or reason in the land of the living dead Hillary supporters, who refuse to accept Trump won, and they want him impeached for doing just that, while refusing to accept that he did that.  They are stuck in an endless 'time loop' without any hope of a break, unless Trump is impeached, and they are therefore desperately clutching at any and all straws that they think will justify impeachment.

The vote was no, and the answer is no - Trump will not be successfully impeached. Maybe the Dems and some RINOs will get together to get a 51% vote for impeachment to try and stop the Swamp being drained, but there is no way the Senate will vote 66+% guilty.  And any Rep who does support impeachment will be voted out at their next election cycle.

Trump has given up trying to get the RINOs like McConnell and Ryan to cooperate with his agenda, so now one of his tactics is to expose them so they are voted out. 

Edited by ELVIS123456
big thumb

16 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

They are lost without logic or reason in the land of the living dead Hillary supporters, who refuse to accept Trump won, and they want him impeached for doing just that, while refusing to accept that he did that.  

They are stuck in an endless 'time loop' without any hope of a break, unless Trump is impeached,

and they are therefore desperately clutching at any and all straws that they think will justify impeachment.

Yup. It's all one big conspiracy amongst these folks: :bah:

The F.B.I.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman along with the I.R.S. financial crimes unit.

In the case of Michael Flynn, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, and the Treasury Department, which also has a financial-crimes division are investigating him.

Federal prosecutors in eastern Virginia have already issued subpoenas to Flynn associates.

Another FBI target is Carter Page, one-time Trump campaign adviser on foreign-policy issues.

And the fact that the occupier of the White House' son admitted that he, along with Senior Advisor Jared Kushner and said occupier's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, held a clandestine meeting with agents from a foreign adversary, Russia, has raised a lot of concerns. :whistling:

Yup. Just one big conspiracy.

Denial exemplified.

Edited by iReason

4 minutes ago, iReason said:

Yup. It's all one big conspiracy amongst these folks: :bah:

The F.B.I.

In the case of Michael Flynn, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, and the Treasury Department, which also has a financial-crimes division are investigating him.

And the fact that the occupier of the White House' son admitted that he, along with Senior Advisor Jared Kushner and said occupier's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, held a clandestine meeting with agents from a foreign adversary, Russia, has raised a lot of concerns. :whistling:

Yup. Just one big conspiracy.

Denial exemplified.

All liberal left wing kangaroo witch hunts that have got nowhere and will get nowhere.

All straws and no substance.  Innuendo and accusations - and no evidence.

Maybe you and your lefty mates are right and it is all true and Trump will be - 'you're fired'.

But I think you and they are all heading for the same fall as in November 2016.

Wrong before and now wrong again - and yet adamant that you are right (again).

At least you guys are consistent.

13 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

They are lost without logic or reason in the land of the living dead Hillary supporters, who refuse to accept Trump won,

Red herring.  This is about the development of the impeachment.  The world has moved beyond the question of why there is one.  There are grounds for it.

Btw, you seem awfully perturbed by it.  After all, if he is as innocent as you claim, you have nothing to worry about, unless of course it's part of your grand conspiracy theory involving just about everyone except Trump supporters.  lol

7 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

All liberal left wing kangaroo witch hunts

Yawn.  How many times do you have to repeat this old conspiracy theory? 
FYI, Mueller is a right winger.

8 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

The investigation is ongoing and going as it should, despite Trump's attempts to obstruct justice.  Btw, what do you know that Mueller doesn't?

17 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Just making stuff up.

:coffee1:

For starters,

Evidence is required to covene a Grand Jury.

Currently, there are two of them.

Along with all of the other agencies investigating, are they part of your "witch hunt" conspiracy too?

:biggrin:

Oooouu, perhaps it's the doings of the "Deep State"... :w00t: 

2 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Ah yes, the old the Democrat told him but the Republican did nothing meme!

You people tried this when you blamed Bush for 911. Didn't work then, won't work this time.

:blink:

What are you babbling about?

Do I have to hold your hand?

"January 5-6, 2017 - Intelligence officials meet separately with Obama and Trump to present the results of their probe into cyber espionage during the presidential campaign. After the president and the president-elect are briefed, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence releases a declassified version of the report."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

And your boy, did nothing.

Well, actually, he attacked his own intelligence community. Repeatedly.

It's quite clear, you are simply, uninformed. Or, with your head willfully, in the sand.

Let the investigations play out before making final conclusions. But there is a lot known already. Particularly about Russian intentions and actions to help the clown potus be elected. Whether there are related serious crimes that can stick to the clown potus is not yet known. Even if there are that doesn't necessarily mean that would lead to impeachment especially with a republican controlled congress. Anyway stay tuned. I'm sure we all will.

3 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

The current AG says there's not a "whiff of interference of Russian interference.

:blink:

Ahh, no, not quite.

Firstly, that would be Christopher A. Wray, the Russian associated lawyer, who was representing Chris Christie at the time, when the occupier of the White House appointed him to the F.B.I.

And allow me to expand your obvious limited knowledge on the subject:

Wray: No ‘whiff of interference’ with Trump-Russia probe

“I can say very confidently that I have not detected any whiff of interference with that investigation,” Wray said during an intelligence-focused conference in Washington."

“I have enormous respect for former Director Mueller, who I got to work with almost daily in the early 2000s, as a consummate professional,” Wray added."

“Now, I’ve had the opportunity to see a lot more fully, highly classified information….I have no reason to doubt the conclusions that the hardworking people who put that together came to,” the FBI director said, referring to an intelligence community assessment produced in both classified and unclassified versions in January."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/07/trump-russia-investigation-christopher-wray-no-interference-242448

Further glaring evidence, that you have no idea what you are talking about.

:coffee1:

P.S. And you would know all of this, if you had been following this thread.

Rather than diving in willy nilly with your erroneous claims...

Edited by iReason

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Let the investigations play out before making final conclusions. But there is a lot known already. Particularly about Russian intentions and actions to help the clown potus be elected. Whether there are related serious crimes that can stick to the clown potus is not yet known. Even if there are that doesn't necessarily mean that would lead to impeachment especially with a republican controlled congress. Anyway stay tuned. I'm sure we all will.

Any  conclusions  will  be  provided without  the   makings  of  the   general  public.

Any   flea  in  the  ear will  not  alter  that regardless  of  expectation.  

We  are  part  of  the  system.

Not  the   owners.

5 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

So why couldn't Hillary beat a babbling fool? Oh I forgot: *Macedonian content farmers* and a conspiracy with Russia. 

Donald Trump suggests the DNC was hacked by 'someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 lbs'

"I don't know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC," Trump said at the debate."

"Clinton is saying Russia, Russia, Russia."

"Maybe it was, it could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-presidential-debate-dnc-hacked-400-lb-cybersecurity-hillary-clinton-guccifer-2-2016-9

Now that is a babbling fool.

7 hours ago, RobFord said:

The dossier is credible:

Russia’s goal all along has been to do damage to America and our leadership role in the world.

Mission accomplished, Vlad.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/09/a_lot_of_the_steele_dossier_has_since_been_corroborated.html

7 hours ago, RobFord said:

Yeah, Dershowitz says the president can fire the AJ. So what? Duh.

Are you disputing that Trump fired Comey over this Russian thing?

Update, May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.
“[Rosenstein] made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it,” Trump said. “And, in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/05/trump-fire-comey/

So what about Alan Dershowitz? He's one of the best attorneys in the country, that's so what.

2 hours ago, iReason said:

Donald Trump suggests the DNC was hacked by 'someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 lbs'

"I don't know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC," Trump said at the debate."

"Clinton is saying Russia, Russia, Russia."

"Maybe it was, it could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-presidential-debate-dnc-hacked-400-lb-cybersecurity-hillary-clinton-guccifer-2-2016-9

Now that is a babbling fool.

Maybe he had someone specific in mind....

6 hours ago, EvenSteven said:

No one knows what will come of the obstruction of justice.  Again, I ask you if you know something that Mueller doesn't, please share.  We'd love to hear.  Otherwise, statements without evidence are meaningless.

There is a cloud of suspicion over Trump's head.  Why doesn't he release his tax returns and come clean, unless he has something to hide?  And if Americans will not be able to understand those tax returns, as you're arguing, then you have nothing to worry about, right?  You're eating your own tail with that argument.  Btw, we have people who make a living making sense of tax law.  They're called tax lawyers and accountants.

A cloud of suspicion. I see. Oh wait a minute, you've just stated that statements without evidence are meaningless. So obviously there's no reason for Trump to release his tax returns, given your basis for it is by your own definition meaningless.

Face it: you've got nothing. You're whining that Trump won't release his tax returns. Get over it. You've got nothing to back up your obstruction of justice charge. Of course, that also means your posts are meaningless- by YOUR own definition.

2 hours ago, inThailand said:

The Houston and now FL disasters have taken the spotlight off Donald. If he could manage to help these folks, politically this will go a long way, coupled with less babbling tweets.

You know disaster relief is going well when one of the biggest complaints is Melania's stiletto heels.

Don't worry... I'm sure you'll have talking points to somehow complain. And soon.