Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RobFord said:

Obtuse. I've noticed you don't read or provide links. Just blah, blah, blah, blah.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I just provided a link regarding a Trump meme from 1998. How about we both pay attention to Scott and stay on topic? Now what question is it you would like me to answer? Assuming it's on topic, I'll gladly address it.

Good article. Worth the read.

Since sources aren't revealed, it would be interesting to confirm if all four of the pee tape sources were hotel staff.

"It is also hard to believe that Orbis could have four separate sources reporting on the alleged sexual incident at the Moscow hotel. The reputation of the elite hotel in the center of Moscow depends on the discretion of its staff, and crossing the FSB is not something taken lightly in Russian society. A source that could be so easily identified would be putting themselves at significant risk."

Without doubt the hotel staff would get to know the FSB agents working the hotel guests very well.

Particularly the night staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Hmmm, difficult to choose. What about the statutory rape of a 13 and 12 year old? How about for lying about having two russian hookers jumping up and down peeing on the bed? How about major Tax Fraud? Treason maybe? There is sooooooooo much more I want to see in the court than obstruction of justice, that would be tame. If Donald wants good ratings he needs to go down for the other stuff he has done. OoJ would be boring compared to the television entertainment we could have with the other things HE HAS DONE!  Keep defending, it is sad but admirable, I guess even jack the rippers dog loved him.

Proof please,

3 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

Now what question is it you would like me to answer? Assuming it's on topic, I'll gladly address it.

OK.
Here's just some of your many statements that you have refused to answer when challenged:

How about some substantiation for these?
On September 11, 2017 at 10:45 AM,  MajarTheLion said: 
There will be no obstruction of justice charge because there none.

6 hours ago,  MajarTheLion said: 

There will be no obstruction of justice charge.

And how about some substantiation for this outlandish one?
On September 9, 2017 at 10:15 PM,  MajarTheLion said:
If you'd like to compare the one event in Charlottesville with
the plethora of violence and murder we've seen from terrorist organizations like Antifa and Black Lives Matter,
I'll be happy to accommodate you.

"the plethora of violence and murder we've seen from terrorist organizations like Antifa and Black Lives Matter"
Murder in particular.

Still waiting.
So far, you have not been very accommodating...
:coffee1:

4 hours ago, MajarTheLion said:

I have merely stated that it doesn't sound like Trump has obstructed justice and don't believe such a charge will be recommended by Comey.

"don't believe such a charge will be recommended by Comey"

First readily substantiated statement I have seen you make.

"I have merely stated that it doesn't sound like Trump has obstructed justice" :blink:

(See post #2531above)

What a difference merely 6 hours can make...

:biggrin:

Edited by iReason

Off-topic posts and replies removed.  

Lots of topics about the hurricanes and plenty about Global Climate Change.   Not here.   Not now.  

I doubt that Trump will be impeached for causing climate change.  

2 hours ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Mate - dont bother going there or anywhere near their lunatic liberal ideas. While I enjoy reading your debate points about Trump impeachment, the reality is that you are wasting your time.

There are only two types that are still arguing that he will be impeached, even though the vote is no and their is no real evidence.

1.  Trolls that love to bait people and delight in annoying others.

2. Lunatic liberals that just cannot let it go and refuse to accept Trump is the POTUS.  

I could name who I think is what, but there is no value in that.  Both of these types have sad pathetic lives and are losers stuck in Thailand with no hope of a 'happy ending'. They will argue and argue and argue, but have no logic or reasoning behind their arguments and they will never see that.  All they have to do is go back a while and read their own posts to see how irrational and inconsistent they are about Trump impeachment, but they never do and even if they did, their twisted thought processes refuse to let them see.  It is officially called 'selective reasoning' or 'confirmation bias':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

And of course one of their self-protection methods is to accuse anyone disagreeing with them of being 'confirmation biased' and not themselves. As I said before - it is a vicious circle they cant escape - until the next 'event' takes them away. Example: Trump won, so they have moved on to Trump being impeached, then it will be mid-terms, then 2020 - unless there is a war with NK and China or something like that.

If you think they are 'weird' about Trump impeachment, you should read what these people said about Trump winning the election.  It was unbelievable - it is probably worth reading the 'Trump Train' post just to quote their craziness and throw it back at them. But I have a life, and things to do, so I wont.  

Arguing with them about whether Trump will be impeached or not is like playing chess with a pigeon, or arguing with a greenie/hippie about climate change - you cant win no matter what. 

As my profile picture says:  Two Scoops, Two Genders,Two Terms - Deal with it.

Read and learn something:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/why-robert-mueller-may-have-to-give-donald-trump-immunity/ar-AArGLdX?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

13 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Neither Trump nor you should take any comfort from this article.  As it says, if Trump were given immunity it would be merely as a tactic to compel his testimony and would not protect him from prosecution for any crimes he has commit based on other evidence nor from prosecution for perjury or contempt of court if he should refuse.  It is worth noting that neither would immunity protect him from impeachment during the proceedings of which his testimony under immunity could certainly be used against him since impeachment is not prosecutiom.

20 minutes ago, RobFord said:

And lest we forget.
IMG_0052.PNG

Damn those liberals anyway.

Along with James Comey, who had been a lifelong Republican and Republican campaign donor,

including past donations to GOP presidential candidates.

The rest is just subterfuge and divisive adolescent labeling from desparate, small minded people.

It is meaningless and pointless.

Interesting how the followers of the occupier of the White House continually and myopically dwell on impeachment.

Consistently. As if it is the only factor for his removal.

Even though, this very thread is entitled: Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

When in fact, chances are greater that he will be forced to resign in disgrace.

Given the focus of the investigations, it becomes clear.

Those who are informed rather than those emotionally involved,

would see that there are many disturbing charges that the occupier of the White House and his brethren are facing.

Fraud, money-laundering, tax evasion and racketeering being primary.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-russia-investigation-trump-business-follow-money-2017-7

And there will be no option of pardons in state cases.

And given the fact, that the majority of Americans and even his diminishing minority of supporters,

are sick of his “performance” and continual lies:

A big beautiful Wall and Mexico will pay for it.

Immediately repeal and replace the ACA

Will not take vacations. (Repeated incessantly)

Ditching NATO.

He would approve water boarding immediately and "make it also much worse"

Prosecute Hillary Clinton

Among many more...

Along with his outrageous false claims:

3 million illegal voters

President Obama wire-tapped him and is not an American citizen.

(And he lied claiming GCHQ had supplied the wire-tapping info)

We are the highest taxed nation in the world

Global warming is a hoax created by China

And hundreds and hundreds and hundreds more of flat out lies:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/09/11/daniel-dales-donald-trump-fact-check-updates.html

His most recent one:

"Our incredible U.S. Coast Guard saved more than 15,000 lives last week with Harvey"

The Coast Guard rescued 11,022 people endangered by Harvey, spokesman Brandon Giles told the Star.

This blatant deflective attitude of: “It’s the “Democrats, the Liberals”, is simply hollow and baseless.

It is merely, parroted group-speak. "Bullet points.”

And has nothing to do with the reality and seriousness of the investigations.

Edited by iReason

‘He treated them like crap’: Former employee warns Trump not to expect loyalty from Spicer and Priebus

"Barbara Res worked as a construction executive for the Trump Organization and worked directly under Trump."

“Why should they be loyal to him?” she wondered: “He treated them like crap.”

“The lesson to be always learned is loyalty is one thing, but are you prepared to go to jail for it?”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/he-treated-them-like-crap-former-employee-warns-trump-not-to-expect-loyalty-from-spicer-and-priebus/

:whistling:

WSJ: Some Trump Lawyers Wanted Kushner Out

"Some of President Donald Trump’s lawyers earlier this summer concluded that Jared Kushner should step down as senior White House adviser because of possible legal complications related to a probe of Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election and aired concerns about him to the president, people familiar with the matter said."

"Among their concerns was that Mr. Kushner was the adviser closest to the president who had the most dealings with Russian officials and businesspeople during the campaign and transition, some of which are currently being examined by federal investigators and congressional oversight panels."

"After some members of the legal team aired their concerns to Mr. Trump in June, including in at least one meeting in the White House, press aides to the legal team began to prepare for the possibility that Mr. Kushner would step down, drafting a statement explaining his departure"

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/09/12/wsj-some-trump-lawyers-wanted-kushner-out?section=10368

Kushner had four undisclosed meetings.

Legal advisors saw the writing on the wall.

Trumptanic.

Trump promised to hire the best people. He keeps hiring the worst. NASA is next

"According to 2016 election exit polls, only 38% of voters considered Donald Trump qualified to be president, 17% of those who thought him unqualified voted for Trump anyway perhaps because he promised that as a wealthy businessman, he would be able to hire the best people to advise him."

"Who worse to lead the EPA than a man whose primary qualification is having sued the agency 14 times on behalf of polluting industries?"

"Who worse to lead the Department of Energy than a man who wanted to eliminate the department (until he forgot - oops)?"

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/sep/12/trump-promised-to-hire-the-best-people-he-keeps-hiring-the-worst-nasa-is-next

Really?

The how does he explain all these firings?

Ditching Donald Trump: Wave of Republican retirements points to big GOP trouble in 2018

"While a president’s party typically faces strong headwinds in the first midterm after winning the White House, it clearly spells bad news for Republicans when popular incumbents retire because Donald Trump has become toxic after only nine months in office."

"Already this year, 14 House Republicans have announced plans to bow out of the 2018 midterms, and a total of 17 have decided on a different path in the Trump era. Former Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz left without delay earlier this year, resigning his seat for a spot on Fox News."

"Republican strategists are particularly bracing for more retirements in tough swing districts — since such a flood could help Democrats retake the House in 2018 — but the brewing Republican civil war could just as easily prove disastrous for the GOP."

http://www.salon.com/2017/09/12/ditching-donald-trump-wave-of-republican-retirements-points-to-big-gop-trouble-in-2018/

57 minutes ago, iReason said:

WSJ: Some Trump Lawyers Wanted Kushner Out

"Some of President Donald Trump’s lawyers earlier this summer concluded that Jared Kushner should step down as senior White House adviser because of possible legal complications related to a probe of Russia’s involvement in the 2016 presidential election and aired concerns about him to the president, people familiar with the matter said."

"Among their concerns was that Mr. Kushner was the adviser closest to the president who had the most dealings with Russian officials and businesspeople during the campaign and transition, some of which are currently being examined by federal investigators and congressional oversight panels."

"After some members of the legal team aired their concerns to Mr. Trump in June, including in at least one meeting in the White House, press aides to the legal team began to prepare for the possibility that Mr. Kushner would step down, drafting a statement explaining his departure"

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/09/12/wsj-some-trump-lawyers-wanted-kushner-out?section=10368

Kushner had four undisclosed meetings.

Legal advisors saw the writing on the wall.

Trumptanic.

This is very significant news.  It shows how the lawyers realize the deep trouble Trump and his minions are in, to the point that they called for Kushner to be thrown out of the WH.  Regardless of Trump's public posture, he is in serious trouble.  I think Kushner should begin putting his affairs in order preparatory to a long hiatus from public life.

13 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

This is very significant news.  It shows how the lawyers realize the deep trouble Trump and his minions are in, to the point that they called for Kushner to be thrown out of the WH.  Regardless of Trump's public posture, he is in serious trouble.  I think Kushner should begin putting his affairs in order preparatory to a long hiatus from public life.

Hopefully, along with several others, he'll end up in Public Housing. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, iReason said:

"Already this year, 14 House Republicans have announced plans to bow out of the 2018 midterms, and a total of 17 have decided on a different path in the Trump era. Former Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz left without delay earlier this year, resigning his seat for a spot on Fox News."

AKA draining the swamp.

Another campaign promise being kept. 

8 hours ago, iReason said:

"don't believe such a charge will be recommended by Comey"

First readily substantiated statement I have seen you make.

"I have merely stated that it doesn't sound like Trump has obstructed justice" :blink:

(See post #2531above)

What a difference merely 6 hours can make...

:biggrin:

I can help. It doesn't sound like Trump has obstructed justice. Therefore, I don't believe such a charge will be recommended by Comey. I see perfect continuity and connectivity in those two statements. Can you provide some facts and logic why I'm wrong?

18 minutes ago, MajarTheLion said:

I can help. It doesn't sound like Trump has obstructed justice. Therefore, I don't believe such a charge will be recommended by Comey. I see perfect continuity and connectivity in those two statements. Can you provide some facts and logic why I'm wrong?

Well, for starters, James Comey will be recommending zero charges. To anyone.

Wait for it. Let it sink in...

As in the "the current AG says there's not a "whiff of interference of Russian interference" comment you made;

it's entirely erroneous. (see post #2471)

Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, iReason said:

Well, for starters, James Comey will be recommending zero charges. To anyone.

Wait for it. Let it sink in...

As in the "the current AG says there's not a "whiff of interference of Russian interference" comment you made;

it's entirely erroneous. (see post #2471)

Hope that helps.

HAHAHAHAHA! Good catch! Obviously I meant Mueller. Now explain to me the lack of continuity in the two statements. Once you've addressed that, we can move on to other issues.

1 hour ago, iReason said:

Hopefully, along with several others, he'll end up in Public Housing. :thumbsup:

Trump is already in public housing. Or has th

2 hours ago, iReason said:

Ditching Donald Trump: Wave of Republican retirements points to big GOP trouble in 2018

"While a president’s party typically faces strong headwinds in the first midterm after winning the White House, it clearly spells bad news for Republicans when popular incumbents retire because Donald Trump has become toxic after only nine months in office."

"Republican strategists are particularly bracing for more retirements in tough swing districts — since such a flood could help Democrats retake the House in 2018 — but the brewing Republican civil war could just as easily prove disastrous for the GOP."

http://www.salon.com/2017/09/12/ditching-donald-trump-wave-of-republican-retirements-points-to-big-gop-trouble-in-2018/

Big trouble for who exactly? Democrats lost over 900 seats to Republicans across the country during Obama's tenure. Hillary Clinton lost to Trump despite unprecedented attacks on Trump and support for Hillary and Hillary outspending Trump by a wide margin. Democrats haven't won a single special election this year. What makes you think these Republicans won't be replaced with people less swamp-like than the current crop of Republicans? Surely you realize the swamp is bipartisan, yes?

8 hours ago, CaptHaddock said:

Neither Trump nor you should take any comfort from this article.  As it says, if Trump were given immunity it would be merely as a tactic to compel his testimony and would not protect him from prosecution for any crimes he has commit based on other evidence nor from prosecution for perjury or contempt of court if he should refuse.  It is worth noting that neither would immunity protect him from impeachment during the proceedings of which his testimony under immunity could certainly be used against him since impeachment is not prosecutiom.

I don't get comfort, read the post I was reacting on.