D' Luck Cinematic Show

ThaiBob

Talking to the taxi lad outside last night. I went to try the Greyhound cafe. 

(Review coming soon).

He said 3k baht for farang and 40 % discount for Thais. 

It's certainly a hiso area that complex. 

39 minutes ago, NormanW said:

Talking to the taxi lad outside last night. I went to try the Greyhound cafe. 

(Review coming soon).

He said 3k baht for farang and 40 % discount for Thais. 

It's certainly a hiso area that complex. 

Up to you of course, but you might consider posting your Greyhound review on this thread:

I recently tried to get into the Pattaya floating Market using my Thai drivers licence and was stoped at the turnstile and told to go

buy a special ticket for 200 baht that would allow "lifetime entry"

@guzzi850m2If you have a Thai ID Card

why do you think they would not give you the Thai price ?

Since the 90's my gold standard for tourist type shows has been the Phuket Fantasy show. Seen many many times and enjoyed the spectacle every time. However, there is a new kid on the block, the Kaan show here in Pattaya. Spectacular is an understatement, and yes not cheap. But would I pay to see it again? Most certainly, highly recommended. Go see it! Simply amazing!

Hint: if you go see the show make sure you read the small pamphlet you receive with your ticket BEFORE the show starts for maximum enjoyment.

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2017 at 11:50 PM, sedge said:

Since the 90's my gold standard for tourist type shows has been the Phuket Fantasy show. Seen many many times and enjoyed the spectacle every time. However, there is a new kid on the block, the Kaan show here in Pattaya. Spectacular is an understatement, and yes not cheap. But would I pay to see it again? Most certainly, highly recommended. Go see it! Simply amazing!

Hint: if you go see the show make sure you read the small pamphlet you receive with your ticket BEFORE the show starts for maximum enjoyment.

Thanks, I missed that thread a month ago. One single report from one person. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2017 at 11:50 PM, sedge said:

I am sure not to listen to someone who likes the kind of ridiculous show as phuket show...

Any update about Dsuck ?

I was talking to an English friend just yesterday and he went to this show with his Russian Wife....it happens...

He said it cost the equivelant of over 70 pounds each for a Thai culture show. Some story about a Thai boy learning stuff from a book ( that I find hard to believe ) and it is all special effects i.e. when they are on a boat the back drop looks like a real ocean the stage is actually flooded etc etc...... not my sort of thing and certainly not for that money.

The fact the name looks like the corruption of how the Thais might spell deluxe and also pronounce it, is enough for to avoid the place. As it might say in a good travel guide...nothing to delay the traveler here......