British police says responding to serious incident at Manchester Arena

webfact

Whether you meant it or not, that is a very good question.

Without checking in depth, I would imagine that it started after the partition of India which led to a lot of Indian Muslims coming to the UK. After that, we paid the price of having had an Empire and as they all obtained independence, the UK looked a better bet than the mess they were making of their new found freedom. Then we had the Idi Armin issue with the likes of the admitted white English male hater. Yasmin Aliibhai Brown coming over to  the sanctuary of the UK and proceeding to spout hatred at every opportunity. Even she has said she does not understand why she has not been prosecuted for her speeches against the indigenous white male.

We are sowing what we have reaped and the Liberal elite are blind to the fact that Muslims cannot and will not integrate with people of other religions. Their's is a religion of dominance, not peace. Further, Islam comes before country and that is the main problem.

Good post. The British Empire has much to answer for.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, stephenterry said:

And I hope Brexit will indeed resolve that issue. No need to pander to EU legislation. Freedom of movement is a pre-terrorist ideology - nowadays not appropriate.

Wow! Just wow!  Haven't seen anyone demand such a rigorous limitation of everyone's rights before. Looking at the past though, I think you will find that that won't help 100% either - you are fooling yourself and are obviously not an expert.

(What will be left of the) UK as a big data driven transparent citizens & restricted freedom of movement police state - what a nightmare vision!

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Of course it's changed. It's the centre of the Bengali community and the best place in London for real curries. I worked close by for many years in the 80s/90s.

It used to be a great place for curries. I was born not far from it. But you obviously missed the program on the box showing Islamic Muslims on the street shouting at white visitors, telling them to "f off" as it wasnt their country anymore. And the East end belonged to Allah. And the whit people that made a non violent walk down the street trying to hand out leaflets asking what had happened to East London  were attacked. One such, lovely Islamist is seen flicking a lit cigarette end, into a mans eye and the nearby police man (London met be buggered) did nothing to arrest the A,Hole for assault or restrain him in any way. People are scared to go there anymore. And this is only London, what about Birmingham And the rest of the country.And we invited this scum to the UK.

To those appologist. What action, if any would  you suggest to counter this growing problem with the followers of Islam. Not only in the U. K. But in most parts of the world,where Muslims have now emigrated to.

Just now, nontabury said:

To those appologist. What action, if any would  you suggest to counter this growing problem with the followers of Islam. Not only in the U. K. But in most parts of the world,where Muslims have now emigrated to.

Do you really expect a sensible answer to that? There is no answer. Its too late.

6 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

This is a joke, right?

If you're referring to my comment, technically it's called sarcasm and, apparently, I should have flagged it as such with a /sarc.

If you're referring to the video, I don't know what to say.

Edited by MaxYakov

3 minutes ago, nontabury said:

The apologists would say: "Invite millions more Muslims into your countries, so they don't feel so isolated and alienated that they feel the need to blow up young children." That's not speculation, by the way — Angela Merkel already did this.

The real truth is that the apologists don't really like Islam so much, they just hate Western civilisation, so anyone who helps them destroy it is welcome.

1 minute ago, MaxYakov said:

If you're referring to my comment, technically it's called sarcasm and, apparently, I should have flagged it as such with a /sarc.

Both sides are not a good example to our society and the police are just a waste of space.

1 minute ago, MaxYakov said:

I guessed it was, but i didn't know whether or not you were of the Islam religion. Also i was still angry over a post i had just made, and you came along with that.

It used to be a great place for curries. I was born not far from it. But you obviously missed the program on the box showing Islamic Muslims on the street shouting at white visitors, telling them to "f off" as it wasnt their country anymore. And the East end belonged to Allah. And the whit people that made a non violent walk down the street trying to hand out leaflets asking what had happened to East London  were attacked. One such, lovely Islamist is seen flicking a lit cigarette end, into a mans eye and the nearby police man (London met be buggered) did nothing to arrest the A,Hole for assault or restrain him in any way. People are scared to go there anymore. And this is only London, what about Birmingham And the rest of the country.And we invited this scum to the UK.

Yes I did miss it. It sounds awful and hopefully such attitudes are still a tiny minority of the immigrant population. Surely you can still get a decent curry there? Unfortunately scum exist in all religions and all races. The Britain First/BNP mob are good representatives of the more indigenous "white" scum.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

No it doesn't. People are showing real human reactions to an appalling act. Why don't YOU understand that?

I understand that 22 people have died and scores more injured where is the human reaction in stating things like arrest them all/ban halal products. Why dont you understand that?

1 hour ago, Flustered said:

... and the Liberal elite are blind to the fact that Muslims cannot and will not integrate with people of other religions. Their's is a religion of dominance, not peace. Further, Islam comes before country and that is the main problem.

Maybe one should think a moment before making such sweeping statements.

Obviously, you don't know every single Muslim living outside of their home country. I can assure you if you bothered to investigate, you could find plenty integrated.

4 hours ago, stephenterry said:

And that is the reality. No UK government would take a hard line approach unless there are mass terrorist attacks. And then we'll have a referendum on it. 

At least east in Northern Ireland didn't we have the (excuse me if I am off here) the UDA or some such to provide a more immediate response to the PIRA?

Not saying that is necessarily the way to go, but I would be sorely tempted

Edited by saminoz

26 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

I understand that 22 people have died and scores more injured where is the human reaction in stating things like arrest them all/ban halal products. Why dont you understand that?

Because I'm bloody angry right now. OK?

1 hour ago, mrdome said:

Maybe one should think a moment before making such sweeping statements.

Obviously, you don't know every single Muslim living outside of their home country. I can assure you if you bothered to investigate, you could find plenty integrated.

No Muslim can allow his daughter to marry a non Muslim.....Fact

A Muslim man can marry a Christian or a Jewish female (People of the Book)  but the children must be brought up in the Islamic faith.....Fact

Islam comes before country.....Fact

This is not integration, it is domination.....Fact

It does not stop there being any good Muslims, it just means that they can never integrate into another societies culture.

4 hours ago, RickBradford said:

Their terrorism is all about Islam. Nothing else.

Wrong. Seems that nobody yet understands what jihadist terrorism is all about, certainly not the politicians. It's not 'about' Islam, it's not about attacks on democracy, and it's not the result of immigration. It's about the Muslim world's damaged pride and low self-esteem, which has been caused by acts of the west, specifically in relation to the Israel/Palestine issue. It has spread outwards from that to other arenas, but the root cause remains the same. The ONLY way to fix this problem is FIRST to address that issue.

5 minutes ago, Flustered said:

No Muslim can allow his daughter to marry a non Muslim.....Fact

A Muslim man can marry a Christian or a Jewish female (People of the Book)  but the children must be brought up in the Islamic faith.....Fact

Islam comes before country.....Fact

This is not integration, it is domination.....Fact

It does not stop there being any good Muslims, it just means that they can never integrate into another societies culture.

flustered, you are not talking about "integration" as most would understand it. Two married Muslim partners or a single Muslim person can be well integrated and there's plenty of those.

Can't really blame the individuals born into a Muslim family about the strictness of their religion.

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Not to mention the countless Muslim doctors, nurses, first responders, police officers and other professionals currently engaged in dealing with this atrocity. Islamophobic haters are just doing the terrorists' bidding, although they're too dim to realise it.

If you have ever read the quran you would realise that the people that have read it are not dim!

Wrong. Seems that nobody yet understands what jihadist terrorism is all about, certainly not the politicians. It's not 'about' Islam, it's not about attacks on democracy, and it's not the result of immigration. It's about the Muslim world's damaged pride and low self-esteem, which has been caused by acts of the west, specifically in relation to the Israel/Palestine issue. It has spread outwards from that to other arenas, but the root cause remains the same. The ONLY way to fix this problem is FIRST to address that issue.

Low self esteem.

Boy, you are a piece of work.

I wonder how much of a low self esteem I should have as a Serb when the west decided to bomb us because a bunch of Muslims decided to steal Serbian land.

Well, maybe we aren't terrorizing as much because we are enjoying the show you brought on yourself.

Low self esteem, ROTFLMAO

Fact is, the vast majority of potential muslim extremist attacks within the UK are halted before these attrocities can take place.  

Counter terrorism efforts are very effective in stopping UK Islamist threats.

Sadly, no matter how effective these efforts are, they cannot stop them all.

It is indeed very worrying to think about the number of Islamist fanatics living within the UK. 

1 hour ago, sandrabbit said:

Salman Abedi is the bomber, originally from Libya

Confirmed born in Manchester in 1994 to Libyan parents .  Not a surprise at all. It's always young people that grew up in a western country .   I suspect it's another lone wolf that has been brain washed by ISIS.   How can it be stopped?  Maybe he was on the list of suspected radical people in Britain , there's a whole lot of them that can explode any time. 

Sorry but I think we lost the war , anyone can make a bomb or drive a big truck to kill as many as possible.   

Just now, balo said:

Confirmed born in Manchester in 1994 to Libyan parents .  Not a surprise at all. It's always young people that grew up in a western country .   I suspect it's another lone wolf that has been brain washed by ISIS.   How can it be stopped?  Maybe he was on the list of suspected radical people in Britain , there's a whole lot of them that can explode any time. 

Sorry but I think we lost the war , anyone can make a bomb or drive a big truck to kill as many as possible.   

switched from sky to cnn, didn't see that - interesting

11 hours ago, impulse said:

Despicable?  Yes.  Absolutely evil?  Yes.

But to call someone who's willing to kill himself for what he believes in a coward is to underestimate the enemy.  And that's a recipe for disaster in any conflict.

We'd all like them to stand with their AK47's on the battlefield and face up to A-10's, artillery, drones and the most advanced killing machinery ever conceived.  Instead, they're fighting the next century's war.  They're not idiots.

We're still being told that we need to support fighting the last century's war on them- or we're somehow unpatriotic or Islamist apologists.

Only in fighting last century's wars, our leaders are creating a dozen new terrorists to replace every one they kill.  Even neglecting the inhumanity of it, the math just doesn't work out.  You can't win if your "collateral damage"  creates more enemy than you kill.  And what's different today is that "collateral damage" in Iraq or Afghanistan or Syria doesn't just create more enemies in foreign lands.  We're instilling hate into productive, peaceful immigrants who have been in our own countries for generations.  The reason most of them are Muslims is because that's the demographic of our own collateral damage. 

Does their bravery you speak about , also refer to their use of women and children as human shields ?  Or radicalizing kids to wear suicide vests and send them out to blow up themselves and  innocent people?

Edited by Penicillin
Typo

59 minutes ago, mrdome said:

flustered, you are not talking about "integration" as most would understand it. Two married Muslim partners or a single Muslim person can be well integrated and there's plenty of those.

Can't really blame the individuals born into a Muslim family about the strictness of their religion.

Integration means just that, not a pick and chose.

I have trouble with anyone born in the UK not accepting that they and their children can marry anyone they like regardless of race. colour or creed

Islam is an intolerant religion that does allows integration into other faiths. 

This is why we see growing areas of the UK becoming solely Islamic and from these the modern day British born terrorist is appearing. Sad but true.

6 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Not to mention the countless Muslim doctors, nurses, first responders, police officers and other professionals currently engaged in dealing with this atrocity. Islamophobic haters are just doing the terrorists' bidding, although they're too dim to realise it.

No need to say how many are living here. We know there are countless numbers of them. What a lot of people feel is if they'd never been allowed in, the parents of those poor children would be able to hold them close tonight.