Islamic State supporters celebrate Manchester attack online, no official claim

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ISIS claimed responsability for the suicide bombing that killed 22 people, including an eight-year-old girl and other children, claiming that one of "Caliphate soldiers has placed bombs in the crowd."

Salman Abedi parents were both born in Libya and fled Muammar Gaddafi's regime to seek refuge in the United Kingdom. First in London, then in the residential district of Fallowfield, south of Manchester, according to the press.

16 hours ago, oilinki said:

I'd say no. I'd say general population of muslims hate these fcukers even more than we do.

If I was Muslim I'd renounce my religion.

Nuke the lot of 'em

Fight extremism with extremism.

18 hours ago, Thailand said:

I would guess it would not be too difficult to trace those twitter accounts and act accordingly?

Come on the white hats, out these a#soles let the world know who they are. 

19 hours ago, hansnl said:

It are not only the IS members and supporters having a party, but I bet most of the Muslim world does.

If that is true, then it is time to start closing down the Mosques.

18 hours ago, oilinki said:

I'd say no. I'd say general population of muslims hate these fcukers even more than we do.

Think how your life would change here in Thailand if there would be several terrorist attacks by farangs and the Thais would start seeing every farang as potential terrorist.

What about all the Muslims, celebrating in Pattaya on the night of the Twin Towers atrocity?

19 hours ago, hansnl said:

It are not only the IS members and supporters having a party, but I bet most of the Muslim world does.

IS is literally at war with half the Muslim world. The idea that the majority of Muslims want to see Western kids get murdered is just stupid. What IS want is to trigger backlash against Muslims in Western countries. When you attack all Muslims for things done by IS. you're not fighting against IS, you're doing their work. As far as I could calculate, Islamic terrorism has killed fewer than 50 people in the UK. 50. These deaths are all tragedies, but it's so far from being an existential threat to the country it's just pathetic. Twice as many people died at Hillsborough.  

There is a real problem ending these suicide attacks. I mean, it's hard to punish a dead person.

There is a solution, however, but it is repugnant. It does work and has been used by the Mafia for eons. The answer is to kill every member without exception of the suicide bomber's family.  In short, you offer them something they fear more than death ... extinction!

Think about it, a policy like this changes the game and it tells the terrorists:

If you plan on killing our families, be sure to kill your family first. For if you don't, WE WILL and it will be done painfully without an ounce of dignity for your family.

2 minutes ago, dcpo said:

IS is literally at war with half the Muslim world. The idea that the majority of Muslims want to see Western kids get murdered is just stupid. What IS want is to trigger backlash against Muslims in Western countries. When you attack all Muslims for things done by IS. you're not fighting against IS, you're doing their work. As far as I could calculate, Islamic terrorism has killed fewer than 50 people in the UK. 50. These deaths are all tragedies, but it's so far from being an existential threat to the country it's just pathetic. Twice as many people died at Hillsborough.  

I'm no fan of his, but Trump's more conciliatory speech to the Muslim world may have a small effect.  At least he's dropped his references to "Radical Islamic terrorism" and "all Muslims hate us".

3 minutes ago, Watchful said:

There is a real problem ending these suicide attacks. I mean, it's hard to punish a dead person.

There is a solution, however, but it is repugnant. It does work and has been used by the Mafia for eons. The answer is to kill every member without exception of the suicide bomber's family.  In short, you offer them something they fear more than death ... extinction!

Think about it, a policy like this changes the game and it tells the terrorists:

If you plan on killing our families, be sure to kill your family first. For if you don't, WE WILL and it will be done painfully without an ounce of dignity for your family.

Descend to their level.  Pathetic.

18 hours ago, tubby johnson said:

Nonsensical comparison.

Where are your imaginary farangs who commit several terrorist attacks in Thailand?

Sadly, though, there are plenty of muslims who commit terrorist atrocities with tedious regularity.

Plenty of Farang pedos come to Thailand though. Why don't their communities turn them in? They must know about it. They go to their Farang bars together. I bet they talk about it there. There's no such thing as a non-pedo Farang. Why don't they apologize for all the pedos that come here? Sick <deleted>. They should all have their dicks cut off. 

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Descend to their level.  Pathetic.

No, you make it very personal with specific consequences that results in the extinction of the bomber's family. No longer should we tolerate the indiscriminate killing of our families.

And your solution is.....   oops you have none.  Just another empty bag.

No, you make it very personal with specific consequences that results in the extinction of the bomber's family. No longer should we tolerate the indiscriminate killing of our families.

And your solution is.....   oops you have none.  Just another empty bag.

Better to have an empty bag than a bag full of garbage.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Better to have an empty bag than a bag full of garbage.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have an idea for you. Since you have no ideas, you can use your empty bag to store the body parts of your family once they are blown to sh*t.  I encourage you to sit back and enjoy the show .... in the comfort of your soon to be full bag.

1 hour ago, dcpo said:

"When you attack all Muslims for things done by IS. you're not fighting against IS, you're doing their work."

Couldn't agree more with this part of your post.

1 hour ago, Watchful said:

Emotions are running high - but that's no excuse for a variation of 'sins of the fathers should be visited on the children' type approach, which can only result in more moslems becoming radicalised....

Quite apart from which, it would (fortunately!) be VERY hard to find people willing to carry out this policy (killing people purely on the basis that they are related to a murderer) - and those that were willing to do this would rightly be considered very suspect personalities themselves....

Woman on UK's CH4 News tonight being interviewed by Krishnan Guru-Murthy about the Manchester attack and islamaphobia. The word LOVE on her burka has a hand gun for the L, grenade for the O, a flick knife for the V and a machine gun for the E.

DAn0HTZXsAAYy8a.jpg:large

These peope who are known to the security and police forces should be moniterred better, than they are at the moment.

I keep hearing this kind of comment a lot and wonder why these people were not studied better and more information on

them are not spread around the world to other police and security outfits.  The way the world is going, this group of people

should be on no fly lists all over the world. They should be tracked more efficiently as well, and I mean that they should be

tagged so they set off alarms when they go to an airport anywhere,.

9 hours ago, katana said:

Woman on UK's CH4 News tonight being interviewed by Krishnan Guru-Murthy about the Manchester attack and islamaphobia. The word LOVE on her burka has a hand gun for the L, grenade for the O, a flick knife for the V and a machine gun for the E.

DAn0HTZXsAAYy8a.jpg:large

what a crappy photoshop job…lol

You sure? Here's the video of the interview:

CH4 originally posted the clip here (link) but the clip in its isolation as an independent news story was removed from their website. Could be for a few reasons. I assume the burqua with motif along with the general tone of the interview "muslims are the collateral damage in this attack..this is nothing we have to be apologetic for..." said one interviewee, led to it being removed since it didn't fit the mainstream media's narrative.

Edited by katana

27 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

wow….plot twist.

Translation: I [JHolmesJr]was totally wrong about it being a 'crappy photoshop job' lol

Edited by katana

Not about Manchester but, still on the topic IMO, this article is about an  "evil loser",

First He Became an American—Then He Joined ISIS

When the FBI discovered a network of Bosian-Americans giving support to terrorists, they also discovered Abdullah Ramo Pazara, a U.S. citizen and a battalion commander in Syria.

"What is known is that Pazara found solace on social media, where an online community of Bosnian Salafists created a philosophical echo chamber. Within that echo chamber, the Islamic State’s ideology reverberated, exploiting personal grievances, laying out a narrative of victimhood (“Muslims are under attack”) that seemed to excuse Pazara from responsibility for his failures, and offering a new chance at success and redemption."

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/first-he-became-an-americanthen-he-joined-isis/527622/

Edited by Opl