Directors Chair in Chiangmai?

New beginnings

Purchased a few of these chairs a while back from a furniture shop which was trading at Pantip Plaza, ground floor. This outlet has now closed and was wondering if any one knows where they have moved to or of any other retailer that sale this type of chair in Chiangmai.

IMG_0029.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:05 AM, pgrahmm said:

I've been searching for something similar & have thought about those also = have not found either type yet....

$_3.JPG

Hi Pgrahmm

Since last post I have managed to find a factory in Thailand who directly supply Pier1.com in America.

If you go on Pier1's website and enter Directors Chairs in the search engine you will see the full range with current prices.

If you order direct from the factory here the prices, including free delivery to Chaingmai, are shown below. Note the prices include the canvas covers which appear to be sold as an extra on the Pier1 site.

Directors Chair       1250 Baht

Directors Barstool 1550  Baht

There is no minimum order quantity.

I received two chairs yesterday which in my opinion are of good quality.

If you are interested please private message me and I will provide full contact details.  The person I spoke to speaks very good English.

6 hours ago, New beginnings said:

Hi Pgrahmm

Since last post I have managed to find a factory in Thailand who directly supply Pier1.com in America.

If you go on Pier1's website and enter Directors Chairs in the search engine you will see the full range with current prices.

If you order direct from the factory here the prices, including free delivery to Chaingmai, are shown below. Note the prices include the canvas covers which appear to be sold as an extra on the Pier1 site.

Directors Chair       1250 Baht

Directors Barstool 1550  Baht

There is no minimum order quantity.

I received two chairs yesterday which in my opinion are of good quality.

If you are interested please private message me and I will provide full contact details.  The person I spoke to speaks very good English.

Thanks, they look nice....Ours will get mostly outdoor - beach - gatherings - trip/camping type of treatment....

I've had similar & found that they have a tough time with 245#....Not fat, just a good sized guy....

Unfortunately - the same solid Coleman type chairs that cost $35-$60 in the states are 3 & 4 times that - if you can find them - so far I can't;  shipping + customs are 

prohibitive.....

Glad you found yours.....

Archived