Violent motorcyclist smashes taxi with helmet over puddle incident

snoop1130

Violent motorcyclist smashes taxi with helmet over puddle incident

By Coconuts Bangkok

8965.JPG

Photo: Do Dew/ Facebook

A hot-tempered motorcyclist was furious at the taxi driver who accidentally splashed a puddle on him Wednesday. Despite the driver’s countless apologies, the biker damaged her car with his helmet as “payback”.

Facebook user “Do Dew” captured the moment the angry teen slammed his helmet onto the yellow-green taxi. The driver was a middle-aged woman, picking up students stranded in the rain in Bangkok.  

“I was approaching a turn to pick up students. I wasn’t going fast at all because it was raining hard, but he cut me off from the right side,” said the taxi driver.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/violent-motorcyclist-smashes-taxi-helmet-puddle-incident-video/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-5-26

I don't often defend Thai taxi drivers, but on this occasion, it is the motor bike rider who is the retard.

You can see from the video it is raining, so he is wet already. he gets splashed from a puddle, to which the taxi apologises.

Normal people accept it was unintentional  and move on. Our dim witted friend here though can't accept reality and throws a wobbler.

His rego plate is quite visible, so hopefully the cops will visit him soon to discuss his upcoming anger management sessions. Oh, and the repair bill.

If the driver was a male Thai man, then apology accepted.

However, the driver was female so an excellent opportunity for the brave Thai man to beat up on a woman.

I am not generalising. I have lived her 14 years and if there is an opportunity for a Thai guy to beat someone when they are on the ground, or he has his mates to help him, or in this case a weaker opponent, then he will bring it on Thai man style. 

Another example of childish behavior seen far too often here. You are on a motorcycle in the rain. You are going to get wet. Period! I once had a similar situation with the motorcycle driver asking for 200 baht for getting him wet. The road had 2 foot of water in depth. I told him in  a polite way to Foxtrot Oscar.

8 hours ago, Ruffian Dick said:

As if she can control which puddle she drives through...:saai:

Well a bit of consideration helps... I have seen that there appears to be very little of that for others here so this will happen absent-mindedly. I have to watch out for this in rain, bigger vehicles can nearly wash you off your bike in deeper water!

Mind you, we had trucks in Saudi Arabia and after rainfall looking for anyone foolish enough to have their window open was a source of amusement!

Edited by jacko45k

12 hours ago, evadgib said:

A defensive shove of the door with some weight behind it would have knocked knobhead completely off the bike.

I tend to agree with you on this one, however, one never knows what tools these La La's are carrying, one could end up very dead very quickly. 

16 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I don't often defend Thai taxi drivers, but on this occasion, it is the motor bike rider who is the retard.

You can see from the video it is raining, so he is wet already. he gets splashed from a puddle, to which the taxi apologises.

Normal people accept it was unintentional  and move on. Our dim witted friend here though can't accept reality and throws a wobbler.

His rego plate is quite visible, so hopefully the cops will visit him soon to discuss his upcoming anger management sessions. Oh, and the repair bill.

Too right! no excuse from the m/c is gonna hold water.

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

I tend to agree with you on this one, however, one never knows what tools these La La's are carrying, one could end up very dead very quickly. 

Fast moving face saving. Ooops I did not know the gun was loaded. 

Yet another video I can't open because I won't join face book. Moving on from this posting.

Really my fault as I should know by now there is nothing at all of any value posted on F%%kbook. Vanity Fair?

On 5/26/2017 at 8:02 PM, darksidedog said:

'... on this occasion, it is the motor bike rider who is the retard.' Only on this occasion?

On 5/26/2017 at 8:02 PM, darksidedog said:

Don't you know who he is? 

Must save face. Splashed by a taxi, being driven by a woman, in public .............

Edited by Baerboxer

On 5/26/2017 at 6:19 PM, chrissables said:

Why was the taxi driver over the white line in the wrong lane? Suggests erratic driving. No excuse for the helmet use though.

The white line in the road? Is that what it's for? :laugh:

Thanks, I needed a laugh.