Gotta love Pattaya

thaibeachlovers

10 hours ago, champers said:

You can get a hot woman/man/ladyboy any time, night or day

I had a friend who was quite the imbiber. A TRUE gentleman, looked at lot like Laurence Olivier. One year on his birthday he loudly proclaimed, "I want a tall woman with a hairy pussy!" His wish was granted within the hour.

4 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

To be fair, many of the whiners and moaners are young(ish) guys and many of the old moaners developed the "skill" of blaming everyone else for their sordid lives back when they were young. 

I've told this story before and gladly do it again. I was coming up on my 10th anniversary living in Thailand and was fed UP with all the "Thainess."  I pulled up stakes, moved to Mexico, and was back in Thailand 6 weeks later with a much improved attitude.  Yes, "Thainess" can still be frustrating, but I can deal with it MUCH better now!

30 minutes ago, SheepLover said:

Yeah --- Totally agree with your question.

Can't help wondering about the posters who "live" here,  yet have thousands & thousand  upon thousands of posts.

How can they they opine when it's obvious they never leave the condo?

Yeah well, you never know who is on the other line.  There are a number of people on here who have medical issues, or even are in wheel chairs.  They cannot/do not leave their room much.

I don't have 1000's of posts and get out a lot, but also actually like where I live and enjoy spending time there.

So, does that help answer your question?  

Edited by bkk6060

7 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

Don't you spend most of your 'life' on here?

If that's aimed at me- only partly true. I spend a fair bit of time watching tv too.

What do you expect? It's hot as hades outside and I don't tolerate the heat well now.

Even when I do go out my endurance is limited. No more W S to Naklua walks.

I'm not into drinking so what does that leave?

Sad to see that some just have to be negative. If they disagree with the OP, just pass on by.

9 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Beautiful ocean?? Do you mean the sea? You obviously never go for a swim in Pattaya.

Pity your reading skills are sorely lacking.  I said 'beautiful ocean, coastline, and island VIEWS.' I prefer to do my laps in a swimming pool but I enjoy looking at the ocean, islands, and the coastline of Pattaya from my balcony.

10 hours ago, petermik said:

I,ll take your word for it champers........when I need some "relief" I visit the local temple :cheesy:

LOS is what you make of it,for better or worse :thumbsup:

on the worse side id like to mention sloppy seconds. patts brings that menu to a whole new level.

I like being able to do a lot of things on a Sunday (admittedly not everything).

The best Omelette I've ever had at at Sandbar by the sea, and the best burger opposite Rhompo Market. 

As well as cheap haircuts and the other things already mentioned.

5 hours ago, quandow said:

I've told this story before and gladly do it again. I was coming up on my 10th anniversary living in Thailand and was fed UP with all the "Thainess."  I pulled up stakes, moved to Mexico, and was back in Thailand 6 weeks later with a much improved attitude.  Yes, "Thainess" can still be frustrating, but I can deal with it MUCH better now!

What took you so long? 

1 hour ago, lou62 said:

I like being able to do a lot of things on a Sunday (admittedly not everything).

The best Omelette I've ever had at at Sandbar by the sea, and the best burger opposite Rhompo Market. 

As well as cheap haircuts and the other things already mentioned.

Can you better define the burger place please?

5 hours ago, SheepLover said:

Yeah --- Totally agree with your question.

Can't help wondering about the posters who "live" here,  yet have thousands & thousand  upon thousands of posts.

How can they they opine when it's obvious they never leave the condo?

Just maybe those 1,000's of posts have been dedicated to helping others on this forum. TV has made my transition to living in Thailand almost seamless. 

14 minutes ago, pegman said:

Can you better define the burger place please?

I didn't want to come across as a stooge for any place but as you've asked, (spelling ) Le Petite Bouchon.

A thick and juicy Burger and very tasty although I've found it a lot of eating, others would manage it easily.

My mate (who also eats them) told me that they've recently raised their price from 80 Bt to 120 Bt for a Burger only and from 120 Bt to Bt 140 for Burger and chips.

Anyway, consistently good and worth a visit.

Ps. You may have a bit of a wait, regardless of customer numbers. 

3 hours ago, lou62 said:

I didn't want to come across as a stooge for any place but as you've asked, (spelling ) Le Petite Bouchon.

A thick and juicy Burger and very tasty although I've found it a lot of eating, others would manage it easily.

My mate (who also eats them) told me that they've recently raised their price from 80 Bt to 120 Bt for a Burger only and from 120 Bt to Bt 140 for Burger and chips.

Anyway, consistently good and worth a visit.

Ps. You may have a bit of a wait, regardless of customer numbers. 

I know the place but have not had the burgers recommended so thankyou. My usual order there is the fish and chips. They use sea bass which is firmer that most I've had in Thailand. 

13 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Yeah well, you never know who is on the other line.  There are a number of people on here who have medical issues, or even are in wheel chairs.  They cannot/do not leave their room much.

I don't have 1000's of posts and get out a lot, but also actually like where I live and enjoy spending time there.

So, does that help answer your question?  

I also enjoy being out and about in Pattaya,  I used to post about my actual experiences. 

Do you think it's appropriate to speculate about peoples' physical or mental disabilities on here?

7 hours ago, pegman said:

Just maybe those 1,000's of posts have been dedicated to helping others on this forum. TV has made my transition to living in Thailand almost seamless. 

I've learned a lot from here too.

We all have opinions, some have thousands more than the rest of us.

44 minutes ago, SheepLover said:

I also enjoy being out and about in Pattaya,  I used to post about my actual experiences. 

Do you think it's appropriate to speculate about peoples' physical or mental disabilities on here?

No speculation as several have admitted and posted their disabilities on here. Nice try, but you have 10 posts and just joined so maybe you should try to catch up on things.

Edited by bkk6060

14 hours ago, quandow said:

I had a friend who was quite the imbiber. A TRUE gentleman, looked at lot like Laurence Olivier. One year on his birthday he loudly proclaimed, "I want a tall woman with a hairy pussy!" His wish was granted within the hour.

Took an hour? :clap2: