Irish ban on asylum seekers working unconstitutional - court

webfact

3 hours ago, Rigby40 said:

Only the Irish integrated, didn't rape the natives en masse, didn't terrorize the natives, didn't push for parallel legal systems nor true multiculturalism, they didn't bring child brides or multiple wives, they're not pushing for female genital mutilation and most importantly they loved America and our culture.

Or maybe I'm wrong and I just missed all that stuff in history class?

Yeah, some loved Protestant America so much they joined the Mexican army to fight against America. Others integrated so well they assisted with the Manifest Destiny cruelties etc etc 

I wish some people would shut up, constant all inclusive vilification posts (against forum rules)  as though no other members of home country population commit significant acts of criminality. sometimes systematic, contrary to our society accepted cultural norms.

Edited by simple1

23 hours ago, iReason said:

You must be completely unaware that most people somewhere down the line, are of mixed ancestry.

Yeah right, that's like saying lions are to mix with tigers, even though they are cats. In nature it doesn't happen. So why humans have to mix is beyond me, it obviously doesn't work either.

21 minutes ago, the guest said:

Yeah right, that's like saying lions are to mix with tigers, even though they are cats. In nature it doesn't happen. So why humans have to mix is beyond me, it obviously doesn't work either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger

If they meet they mate and it happens.

Edited by stevenl

28 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

95% are illegal immigrants not asylum seekers, that's the opinion of somebody I know who worked for the home office, herself originally an illegal immigrant so she ought to know.

Illegal migrants are not asylum seekers, get your definitions correct. If you're talking to asylum seekers seeking refugee status, your statistic is BS.

Edited by simple1

31 minutes ago, the guest said:

White supremacist POV

33 minutes ago, the guest said:

Yeah right, that's like saying lions are to mix with tigers, even though they are cats. In nature it doesn't happen.

So why humans have to mix is beyond me, it obviously doesn't work either.

A white supremacist are ya?

Look up the name for the male donkey, take it as yours and ride off into the sunset on your mule.

:coffee1:

16 hours ago, simple1 said:

Yeah, some loved Protestant America so much they joined the Mexican army to fight against America. Others integrated so well they assisted with the Manifest Destiny cruelties etc etc 

I wish some people would shut up, constant all inclusive vilification posts (against forum rules)  as though no other members of home country population commit significant acts of criminality. sometimes systematic, contrary to our society accepted cultural norms.

So? Where do they stand now in our society?

Many of these so called 'migrants' that come from different parts of Asia and Africa can't even get along with each other(they attack and kill each other in the camps), how in the hell do you expect them to integrate with a culture so different than their own?

I don't have the energy to go through all the mental gymnastics it takes to convince myself, after all the history and current day evidence that they can.

7 hours ago, Rigby40 said:

So? Where do they stand now in our society?

Not so long ago more than a few funded anti British terrorism & some still do with Continuity IRA. Has this lead to universal condemnation of all Catholics  - NO; nor with the massive  level of sexual  abuse of children in many countries, for god only knows how many years (hundreds?) and highly likely ongoing in a number of countries, by members of Catholic institutions. Also there is nearly total silence of the horrors and crimes against humanity carried out by self proclaimed Christians in today's world in a number of African countries and so on. So why keep rabbiting on with universal condemnation of Muslim heritage people - comes across as hypocrisy and bigotry.

On the other side of the coin, personally, I do not believe anyone would push back if people would focus their attention on facts concerning criminal & Islamist elements of Muslim populations. Would also be constructive to stay on topic rather that leverage every topic related to refugees for generalised anti Muslim rhetoric

Edited by simple1