webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 hours ago, kekalot said:

that story reminds me of my ex here. met her 2y ago, together a year and a half.. got along well but she was immature and wanted absolute constant attention or within 30 seconds it would be "back to facebook then!" for hours along with sulking. eventually she had a fit because she was in the mood and i asked her to wait 30 seconds because i was busy. she started throwing things around, shouting etc.

anyways, I asked for a break so I could think, she kept pushing to see me and eventually we broke up.  I got my break.

2wks later I missed her, wanted to give her another chance.. but nope! she told me "I don't have sex with someone who is not my boyfriend!" (important later)

tried a week later (she is studying so free time on weekends) nope again.

turned out­. one week after we broke up she met some English bloke that came here for drinking and muay thai. (tourist)

one week after that (2 weeks after we broke up) she told me her "friend" dropped her at this guy's house then left.. and she was "stuck" there for 4 days

long story short, the guy convinced her to have unprotected sex, pulling out. "many times" in 4 days.. the next month I get a message on Facebook. she got pregnant within 2 weeks of us breaking up!

so now, she is in university she is in university first year, will have to quit university.. her parents practically disowned her.. so can't go back home (her dad never even knew about me in 1.5 years!)

the way she talks to me the guy wanted to skip town very quickly but then decided "it's a cute idea to have a baby" so he sticks around and gets free sex. my bet is he will disappear sooner or later and she will be in big trouble then. she said "he doesn't hold me at night like you did" and he always leaves her to go drink with his friends during the weekend when she goes there which makes her complain to me every week.

I got the snip 2 years ago myself, she was a virgin and I have ALWAYS worn a condom so it's definitely not mine.. but i still feel bad for the girl.

Self responsibility (karma) she made her choices  and  has to live with the consequences. You did the responsible thing and she did not... end of story. As for you, you should have let go a long time ago - wish her luck and say goodbye.

On 6/1/2017 at 10:10 AM, guzzi850m2 said:

I agree 100%.

How can you look yourself in the mirror if you abandoned your own child?? I sure as hell couldn't.

Me too but I was one of them left at 6 weeks old in an orphanage. This young girl needs to stiffen up and forget her mum and dad and make a success of her life despite the 'unfairness'. If the world was fair there'd be no wars and no famine. Get over it and move on!

Easy to quip an endless list of bar jokes, one's we have all never heard before, but I think the story is actually about the young girl rather than how her mother was impregnated. Not that hard to see why she might like to know who her father is, consider if your own children had no idea who you are, would that have changed their lives?

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

Very true but this is THAI visa.  In UK child support is abstracted from the errant father; here no sanctions are taken and the mother is forced to take whatever employment she can get to provide food/education for the child abandoned by the feckless father.

The terms you are looking for are 'non resident parent' and 'parent with care'.

22 hours ago, evadgib said:

The terms you are looking for are 'non resident parent' and 'parent with care'.

I call a guy who moves round the corner to live with another girl abondoning his (unborn) baby '<deleted> feckless.'  My wife's brother has done it four times.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

I call a guy who moves round the corner to live with another girl abondoning his (unborn) baby '<deleted> feckless.'  My wife's brother has done it four times.

How would you describe one who fought in a biased & secretive legal system where the opposing party was fully funded by the govt without credible redress? 

8 years was a bloody nightmare.

22 hours ago, evadgib said:

How would you describe one who fought in a biased & secretive legal system where the opposing party was fully funded by the govt without credible redress? 

8 years was a bloody nightmare.

I've no idea what you are talking about.  I thought we were discussing Thai males abdicating responsibility for their children.

There must  be thousands of such cases, reaching back through five decades of Bangkok adult 'entertainment', through the mists of countless  long forgotten sexual unions, many of which had real consequences. very sad. 

Yes, that is why I am always making sure about safe sex and so on. If you get a kid your responsible, but many guys don't think like that.

Not if the mother is a hooker because then it is the woman who has to take responsibility for not getting pregnant as it is part of her job. It's like building workers not taking safety measures, they only got themselves to blame

On 01/06/2017 at 2:38 AM, robblok said:

Yes, that is why I am always making sure about safe sex and so on. If you get a kid your responsible, but many guys don't think like that.

For heavens sake do not the the other half that or we will have another sword fight snip snip on our hands

There was I thinking you where too busy for that as Pumping and humping iron

On 6/3/2017 at 9:30 AM, mikebell said:

One of the boys in my Thai son's university year has been officially married four times and fathered: 2 kids to the 1st wife, 1 to the 2nd, 1 to the 3rd, and 5th soon to be wife is pregnant, meaning a soon to be total of 5 kids.

First 2 girls (now about 12 & 13) both have serious health problems and one is going blind, no support or contact ever from the errant father. 

Son from next wife has never seen his blood father and father gives no support whatever. Recently the boy's mother married a guy from Switzerland who as soon as he got serious with the lady indicated he wanted to officially adopt the boy and has already shown his sincerity to the little boy and gives the boy lots of love, caring and attention and good education now in the picture. The official adoption was delayed several times because the original father just too lazy to turn up at agreed date / time to sign the papers. Now all fixed.

Daughter from 4th wife has lived with her up country grandmother since birth. Mother works in Bangkok and visits her daughter often. Grandmother well before the marriage forbade the man from coming to her house because one or times he did visit money disappeared. Luckily other sensible members of the family are giving a lot of financial and emotional support and good guidance to the little girl. 

Pregnant to be wife is under pressure from her family to cancel the marriage. To be husband is a piece of shxx.  He invited the girls parents to come to Pattaya, took them to a girlie bar and in front of his to be parents in law he groped dancing girls and tried to suck one girls tits.  His bride to be is not a bar girl, she's a qualified accountant in a respectable company.  Who knows what's going to be the fate of the soon to be born baby.  

He turned up drunk and uninvited to the house of another old uni. buddy and make a comment to the buddy's wife that buddy's wife has nice tits, all heard by the wife.  Thrown out immediately and forbidden to visit again. 

My son told the guy years ago he was not welcome to come to son's house. Son's wife basically unaware of scenarios like this except for what she sees on the news etc., Son very serious to protect his wife and his 3 kids from any close contact with men like this. 

Edited by scorecard

I have had a vasectomy as that prevents the possibility of this being my problem. 

I see it regularly in many places in Asia where older men father children and then leave or die leaving a child fatherless and in some instances no financial base. 

It is very sad, I know of quite a few in this situation who as they get older they feel the pain even more, tragic.