Nothing Done To Extradite 'Boss Red Bull'

snoop1130

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a bit disingenuous to post a picture of him leaving his house on April 5th and report it as if it happened today. I do hope they are making efforts to deport or extradite him but this makes it look like he is hanging out in London with no fear. 

My guess is he is holed up in some third world backwater at this point. 

My guess is he is on the French Riverera or somewhere equally pleasant.

4 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

april 5 according to the pic.

The picture says nothing about him being wanted by Interpol. It just has the date he left a house in London.

He has travelled far and wide since then, Probably been in and out of Thailand. He is above the law of the land.

If he wasn't he would have been in and out of jail by now.

1 minute ago, oldhippy said:

This leaves us with the following possibilities:

1/ UK imm & foreign office are incompetent

2/ they are not interested

3/ they too have a price

Combinations are of course possible.

Or they have no idea who he is. 

Just now, berybert said:

The picture says nothing about him being wanted by Interpol. It just has the date he left a house in London.

He has travelled far and wide since then, Probably been in and out of Thailand. He is above the law of the land.

If he wasn't he would have been in and out of jail by now.

The Thai authorities said they informed interpol. Guess you just have to trust them.

1 minute ago, berybert said:

How would they have access to his bank account ?

When he made the formal application for a UK visa he would need to supply proof he had money to support himself, its usually bank statements they want to see.

Edited by onthesoi

1 minute ago, onthesoi said:

When he made the formal application for a UK visa he would need to supply proof he had money to support himself, its usually bank statements they want to see.

Yes true. Well maybe he showed them an account that had 20 or 30 thousand pounds in. Its unlikely he keeps all his money in one account.

3 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes true. Well maybe he showed them an account that had 20 or 30 thousand pounds in. Its unlikely he keeps all his money in one account.

Maybe, to stay under the radar ...but as anyone who has gone through the process of securing a UK visa for their tgf will tell you, its a pretty stringent process...its hard to believe they wouldn't know who this guy is.

for eg:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=Vorayuth+Yoovidhya

Edited by onthesoi

And here's another choice to be made - by the "normal" people:

1/ if the rich scum can get away with murder, then surely we too are entitled to do as we please (albeit on a smaller scale)

2/ if the rich scum can get away with murder, then we have to do something about that

I am afraid that the silent majority goes for option 1.

That would explain the state society is in these days.

4 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

"Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones."

Anacharsis, 600 BC

Amazing!

I never heard of this Anacharsis, even though I read a lot of like minded philosophers.

555 I even like his name though an r is missing...

14 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

Maybe, to stay under the radar ...but as anyone who has gone through the process of securing a UK visa for their tgf will tell you, its a pretty stringent process...its hard to believe they wouldn't know who this guy is.

for eg:

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=Vorayuth+Yoovidhya

Yes you know who he is and I know who he is. But why would anyone care who he is if there is nothing on his passport to show him of being of interest.

I looked at that link, he has 4 brothers or sisters or a mix of the two, did you know that ? I didn't.

4 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes you know who he is and I know who he is. But why would anyone care who he is if there is nothing on his passport to show him of being of interest.

I looked at that link, he has 4 brothers or sisters or a mix of the two, did you know that ? I didn't.

But why would anyone care who he is if there is nothing on his passport to show him of being of interest.

Maybe because it is their job?

8 minutes ago, berybert said:

But why would anyone care who he is if there is nothing on his passport to show him of being of interest.

UK immigration are not just anyone, they have a duty of care to carry out due diligence, they have his full name, photo and DOB....if they can't work out who he is from that info after a few minutes on google then they're not doing their jobs properly, especially these days....& the fact hes been mentioned to Interpol.

Edited by onthesoi

Just now, onthesoi said:

UK immigration are not just anyone, they have a duty of care to carry out due diligence, they have his full name, photo and DOB....if they can't work out who he is from that info after a few minutes on google then they're not doing their jobs properly, especially these days....

Do you think immigration checks who everyone is. Would you be happy to stand in line for a week whilst immigration takes 5 minutes to google everyone who gets off a plane. Heathrow has hundreds of thousands of passengers a day, that is quite a lot of 5 minutes.

And just when you get through the immigration check you turn around and get back in the queue for another week to get back out.

Wish you were here.

6 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Maybe because it is their job?

Yes they look at this passport. It revels nothing so they let him in.

3 minutes ago, berybert said:

Do you think immigration checks who everyone is. Would you be happy to stand in line for a week whilst immigration takes 5 minutes to google everyone who gets off a plane. Heathrow has hundreds of thousands of passengers a day, that is quite a lot of 5 minutes.

And just when you get through the immigration check you turn around and get back in the queue for another week to get back out.

Wish you were here.

How many times do I have to say that Thais need to make a formal visa application before entering the UK ....they dont get to rock up at immigration and get a visa on arrival like we do at swampy, it's a long drawn out process, which involves submitting a lot of evidence and checks are made, many applications fail for the smallest details.

Edited by onthesoi

Just now, onthesoi said:

How many times do I have to say that Thais need to make a formal visa application before entering the UK ....they dont get to rock up at immigration and get a visa on arrival like we do at swampy, it's a long drawn out process, which involves submitting a lot of evidence and checks are made.

Yes and this guy has been travelling to and from England since he was a baby.  His details are no different. Pull up his details from the database and you will have the same details as previous looks. It wont all of a sudden change to him being a cop killer.

Governments work from databases not checks on google.

4 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes and this guy has been travelling to and from England since he was a baby.  His details are no different. Pull up his details from the database and you will have the same details as previous looks. It wont all of a sudden change to him being a cop killer.

Governments work from databases not checks on google.

BS!

...immigration validates the information given in the current visa application, going on your previous posts it sounds like you haven't got a clue how Thais get visa for the UK...& now just making up any old <deleted> to hide your ignorance, yes...cop killers are welcome in the UK lolz, have a good evening!

Edited by onthesoi

11 minutes ago, berybert said:

Yes they look at this passport. It revels nothing so they let him in.

I am afraid that you are right!

But that is not what our governments tell us.

You know, law and order and protecting us against terrorists, bla bla bla, sorry we need an extra budget / taxes for that.

And after all, he is only a cop killer, moreover only a Thai cop, and anyway where exactly is Thaiwan?

Sometimes I worry that I have become cynical, just like my father in the sixties.

But I try to fight against it.

EDIT: Onthesoi is right though, Thais do not just show their passport and walk in. Must have been a financial transaction then.....

Edited by oldhippy
edit

1 minute ago, onthesoi said:

BS!

...immigration validates the information given in the current visa application, going on your previous posts it sounds like you haven't got a clue how Thais get visa for the UK...& now just making up any old <deleted> to hide your ignorance, have a good evening!

And what would his current application have said.  Sorry but if you think immigration google people then it is you who is ignorant.