Bar girl murder suspect Preaw on run in Myanmar, lavish lifestyle displayed on Facebook

webfact

Bar girl murder suspect Preaw on run in Myanmar, lavish lifestyle displayed on Facebook

(PHOTOS)

By Coconuts Bangkok 

cn1.jpg

Facebook page of suspect Preeyanuch “Preaw” Nonechai reveals past photos of her purchase of luxury goods and lots of photos of her with stacks of cash.

BANGKOK: -- Preeyanuch “Preaw” Nonechai, 24, seems out of reach of authorities as she evades them for yet another day. The woman suspected of killing and dismembering Khon Kaen bar girl Warisara Klinjui, 22, seemed to have lived a glamorous life online.

Her Facebook page reveals past photos of travel to Singapore and China, the purchase of luxury goods from YSL, Fendi, and Gucci and lots and lots of photos of her with stacks of cash.

Reported to be a user and dealer of crystal methamphetamine, the sale of drugs may be where she got the cash to fund her sometimes lavish lifestyle.

It is known that the suspect crossed the border into Myanmar the same day that Warisara’s body was found. Police now believe that Preaw may be hiding out in a remote part of Myanmar controlled by guerrilla forces, a Lahu militia group called Red Wa, that the police rarely enter.

Full story:  https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/bar-girl-murder-suspect-preaw-run-myanmar-lavish-lifestyle-displayed-facebook-photos/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-06-02

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, stutz said:

Let's just hope the Red Wa Army has their way with her..Again and again and .....Probably worse than prison.

She will know how to get protected by just one key person. No need to go all the way down with the entire army.

10 minutes ago, MaksimMislavsky said:

She will know how to get protected by just one key person. No need to go all the way down with the entire army.

That's my thinking too. Also sounds like her husband, who's banged up, and the brother have connections up there 

She'll be the cause of her own destruction.

Can't really live the dream stuck halfway up a mountain protected by guerrillas.

City lights are calling for her to show off & strut her stuff........................:sleep:

Edited by chrisinth

15 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

She'll be the cause of her own destruction.

Can't really live the dream stuck halfway up a mountain protected by guerrillas.

City lights are calling for her to show off & strut her stuff........................:sleep:

And her illegal gained money won't last that long stuck in middle of no man's land. ?

This is going to be one difficult fish to hook, but only for the time being.

Eventually she will wear out her welcome in Myanmar or to whoever is shielding her, as soon this junkie, who obviously knows far too much about the rest of her gang, becomes a burden rather than an asset. They used her as a front person to silence a potential risk and now the word is out on this girl, she too will eventually have to be dealt with. Play with fire, get burnt, it`s that simple. 

I think the Red Wa will discretely dispose of her and she`ll never be seen or heard of again along with any accomplishes who went with her.  

37 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

Would not bet on ever seeing her here again

She will turn up again, in a body bag. 
Hot girl hiding amongst hardened criminals, well they call them guerilla fighters, but she probably knows them through her meth supply chain.

Facebook, etc, are a huge platform to show off. That's why it's so popular here (and yes, people all over the world use it to show off). Thing is - when you picture yourself with stacks of cash, you leave yourself wide open to be investigated. There are many people out there that love to see people with more money than themselves come crashing down. 

There was a story of two young American girls who went on lavish cruises, etc. They journaled it all on Facebook and were eventually stopped by police and were found to be smuggling drugs. It was obvious what they were up to. Now they're banged up for a long time. 

1 hour ago, stutz said:

Let's just hope the Red Wa Army has their way with her..Again and again and .....Probably worse than prison.

I'm sure you are right.  A guerrilla force would have no use for someone with a set meth distribution operation generating a ton of cash.   

20 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

What kind of low rent trash flaunts stacks of money and

surrrounds themselves with phones designer items to

impress others.  Pathetic little witch!!

Lots of Thais from what I used to see. Thankfully im immune to farcebook and its stupidity." Look im eating some food, having a dump, wiping my arse, selling u the latest spotcream, whitening my brown face to show u how ghostlike and stupid I can make myself  look" etc:saai:

1 hour ago, tomwct said:

The young lady has a long prison sentence in her future.

If it is proven that she did was she is accused of, the without doubt she should receive the death penalty. No messing..no delay! Then chop her up and feed her to the crocodiles or sharks

3 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

If it is proven that she did was she is accused of, the without doubt she should receive the death penalty. No messing..no delay! Then chop her up and feed her to the crocodiles or sharks

not saying you're a  psychopath but.........................

If she is on meth/ice it will bring about the karma I think she deserve. When her money runs out it will become more difficult to sustain her way of living and in the end she will become a prostitute to feed her addiction. She will become like her victims which she fed ice to. Her victim which she murdered died fast but her other victims suffer a life of addiction.