‘I did not mean to kill’: murder-mutilation suspect faces victim’s relatives

webfact

1 hour ago, Moti24 said:

Why are the handcuffs blurred-out in the picture!  Is it so these murdering scumbags don't lose face!  A bit late for that, I think.

I was wondering the same thing.  Also in the video on Thai TV last night.  In the case of cigarettes, I understand it's because they are considered detrimental to your health, so perhaps the same applies to hand-cuffs?

17 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

What is with this lock and throw away the key.

The relatives should each be given a gun, line it up to each of the girls temples and pull the trigger, if the relatives don't want the blood on their hands, hang them.

People who take a life (not by accident) do not deserve to breath the free air that we do, period !

A Gun ? How about a hedge clippers......chop em up

10 minutes ago, exalll said:

I was wondering the same thing.  Also in the video on Thai TV last night.  In the case of cigarettes, I understand it's because they are considered detrimental to your health, so perhaps the same applies to hand-cuffs?

The handcuffs would normally be used to stop these scumbags being detrimental to other people's health.  But in this case, I think they are used to stop the girls doing their makeup in public.

They have set the stage for a charge of second degree murder- since they have confessed- the sentence most likely will be 14-20 years for the actual killer and the accessories will get 7-10 years. Most of them will be out of jail before their 40th birthday. No further comment is necessary. It speaks for itself. 

"I didn't mean to kill her at all, but the machete in my hand was moving all by itself, and even though I tried to stop it, it was stronger than me... Honest! Why would I be lying to you?"

Let they deal with it the Thai way . They believe in ghosts and all that stuff. It may look like a circus but I am sure the victims feel this is necessary .