HD PRIME -- CNN disappeared

Somtamnication

I would suggest to quickly look for another alternative that is willing to take your money for what is available for free, and disappear in the near future, there are a few candidates mentioned on this forum.

You simply can't fix stupid.

If you have a Smart TV, it's actually surprising what you can get off You Tube.... in very good quality (HD)  in most cases... CNN,  live (varies to which link one hits) Sky news... and a host of other programs from many countries ...

It's a case of trying to see what comes up.... by doing a search... a little tedious to begin with, but there are some good programs to watch - some new some old.

My TV is LG, but would imagine Samsung and other would be the same(?)

Worth a try for sure!

8 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I would suggest to quickly look for another alternative that is willing to take your money for what is available for free, and disappear in the near future, there are a few candidates mentioned on this forum.

You simply can't fix stupid.

i for one would like to thank you for this useful and insightful post 

please repost in every thread so we can all wonder at your awesomeness :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, GeorgeCross said:

i for one would like to thank you for this useful and insightful post 

please repost in every thread so we can all wonder at your awesomeness :thumbsup:

I understand your sarcasm, but the reality is that I don't expect to be spoon fed to watch a tv channel, and at the end of the month come cry on this forum that someone ran off with my money. Something that was expected.

The signs were on the wall already with the ruling of ECJU early last month, and those signs got framed in with the close down of expat Tb and 365sport, so feel free to throw some good money after bad.

Edited by janclaes47

Just now, janclaes47 said:

I understand your sarcasm, but the reality is that I don't expect to be spoon fed to watch a tv channel, and at the end of the month come cry on this forum that someone ran off with my money. Something that was expected.

no-one's crying mate we understand the risks

there's just no need to keep constantly trolling the posters here, it just makes you look like a douchebag

we understand there are alternatives but everyone likes what they like

there are some kodi/free stream posts, why not try to be helpful there instead of trying to act clever here?

your karma will thank you.

1 minute ago, GeorgeCross said:

there are some kodi/free stream posts, why not try to be helpful there instead of trying to act clever here?

Because it is against forum rules to discuss those addons, and so is it to discuss the paid illegal iptv servers, that scam you out of your money.

14 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Oops. Just now closed. Watching CNN and then poof! Closed indefinitely. Any alternatives?

You can watch CNN live for free with about 800 other channels on FluxusTV (Google their web site). They offer the m3u playlist link to plug into any smart TV, Kodi  or IPTV player at http://tiny.cc/FluxusTV .. since its free nothing to lose.

22 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

You can watch CNN live for free with about 800 other channels on FluxusTV (Google their web site). They offer the m3u playlist link to plug into any smart TV, Kodi  or IPTV player at http://tiny.cc/FluxusTV .. since its free nothing to lose.

Link is not working.

Edit: apparently it is working, I just don't know enough about this.

Edited by stevenl

Hi I'm new here ....... I've been using iLikehdtv and was on my free month after a years subscription. I transferred my account, as instructed to HDPrime a few days ago, and was enjoying it.

Fortunately, I have not paid a further subscription, so I am in the black ....... but I'm desperate to watch the Lions tour matches in New Zealand which are on Sky Sports ...... any suggestions would be appreciated

Cheers

Alan ...... in Cha-am ?? 

There is some sort of a crackdown going on across asia, targeting these IPTV services…..at least the known ones that keep attracting attention to themselves.

May I request that you guys be discreet in discussing which services are working for you and which aren't.

Or they will close them all down.

Hi I'm new here ....... I've been using iLikehdtv and was on my free month after a years subscription. I transferred my account, as instructed to HDPrime a few days ago, and was enjoying it.

Fortunately, I have not paid a further subscription, so I am in the black ....... but I'm desperate to watch the Lions tour matches in New Zealand which are on Sky Sports ...... any suggestions would be appreciated
Cheers
Alan ...... in Cha-am [emoji120][emoji120] 

I'll PM you when I get back to my office. If I forget feel free to PM me to remind me.

Sent from my Cray II supercomputer

Cheers
Alan ...... in Cha-am [emoji120][emoji120] 

PulseTV has all the Sky channels and is currently still working.

The best site for live tv and go back 7 days the same as expat tv is TV MUCHO it is good and cheap and starts at 6 pounds a month oaround 30 channels including BBC, ITV, CHANNEL 4 ETC . if you have a smart tv try GEO STREAMZ its free. Been doing this tv business for 14 years. good luck

35 minutes ago, kevharris2502 said:

Try TV Mucho  its exactly the same as expat tv and starts at 6 pounds a month. if you have a smart tv try Geo streamz its free. been in this game for 14 years

I guess you need an Android tv for Geo Streamz, since it is an Android app, unless it is available as a playlist or website somewhere.

Yesterday I received this message after encountering problems. " HDPrime.tv is closed indefinitely. We will be in touch with customers as soon as possible to arrange alternatives or refunds. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience ",

Today I have received this message.

" We want to apologize for the downtime of our site and app in the last 2 days.

As you may have heard, the authorities are a lot stricter toward services like ours, and we received a warning that our service was being targeted next, so we had to go dark immediately.

We were now able to clear up this situation and we are free to continue operating as normal for the foreseeable future. This sort of situation should not happen again.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this caused, we are now re-opening the site and app, and will add 7 days of service on all packages for existing accounts.

We are still working on resolving the UK/Europe channels stability issues, this should still take us another week or so to finish the infrastructure upgrades, and you will also receive compensation for this lost time.

Thank you very much for continuing with us, we are committed to provide a better service ".

Same here ...... I have just logged back on and it is working fine again 

Just started watching the ODI cricket England v New Zealand from Cardiff......

But I am now a little nervous about coughing up another years subscription .....

Thanks to everyone that has posted advice ???

5 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Same here ...... I have just logged back on and it is working fine again 

Just started watching the ODI cricket England v New Zealand from Cardiff......

But I am now a little nervous about coughing up another years subscription .....

Thanks to everyone that has posted advice ???

In the current environment, you'd be crazy to pay for a year in advance.