Trump renews criticism of London Mayor Khan over attack

webfact

15 hours ago, iReason said:

I watched 

Once again:

(Given the fact that you ignored it last time)

The message in full:

My message to Londoners and visitors to our great city is to be calm and vigilant today," Mr Khan said.

You will see an increased police presence today, including armed officers and uniformed officers.

There is no reason to be alarmed by this. We are the safest global city in the world.

You saw last night as a consequence of our planning, our preparation, the rehearsals that take place,

the swift response from the emergency services tackling the terrorists and also helping the injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/sadiq-khan-donald-trump-tweets-no-reason-alarmed-london-attack-terrorism-mayor-truth-us-president-a7773791.html

You're wrong.

Man-up and move on.

And that was the message that I watched Mr. Khan give on the News here. One would think that anybody applying a bit of intelligent to that could understand that the "no reason to be alarmed" was to the "armed police" presence. That Trump and those that support his stupidity can not see that is understandable.

T

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Jing old thing. Firstly you do not have a class system. Your class system is gauged by education and finances.Oh course, a family whose offspring graduates Harvard, or UCLA, looks down upon a family whose child only ever graduated high school.That's part of the extent of the American Class system.He who drives a Maserati compared to he who drives a Doge Aries. A white college boy looks down on a black bus boy. But the point here is My pov is my pov weird or not.

Definition of an argument Argument/verb to argue. Is a conflict of two or more  difference of opinions.

Now Jingly thingly, if we were all the same, this forum would be a f####### bore. Thats why we come on here, to disagree with others and therefore creating healthy arguments.But you like to take it that bit further, you like to make it understood that your opinion is one set in cement. I have had experience of that recently.As i said. if you dont like my posts, dont read them, unless you find me fascinating and you want to keep our little tet a tets active.

So farewell Jinglybingly,  you do make me laugh old thing.x

Thanks KKD that made me chuckle, you couldnt be more right about certain people on here acting like they wrote the 10 commandments. Some people need to learn that opinions are opinions and facts are facts, but too many people think their opinions are facts. It amuses me how these extra intelligent people cannot understand the difference. Have a great evening :clap2:

Donald Trump's sons Eric and Donald Jr back his barbed attacks on Sadiq Khan

'Maybe rather than the Mayor of London attacking, maybe he should do something about it,' says President's eldest son

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-eric-donald-jr-saidq-khan-london-mayor-attacks-terrorism-us-president-a7776721.html

Bavis and Butthead at it ...again.

3 hours ago, Walter Travolta said:

Thanks KKD that made me chuckle, you couldnt be more right about certain people on here acting like they wrote the 10 commandments. Some people need to learn that opinions are opinions and facts are facts, but too many people think their opinions are facts. It amuses me how these extra intelligent people cannot understand the difference. Have a great evening :clap2:

And there are others who think that their opinions should be considered valid even when the facts contradict them.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

This week is going to hell on wheels for Trump.  Prior weeks were awful for him.  This week will be worse for him - and a lot more coming down the tubes.

And thats not counting  the hell youre going to unleash on him with cut and pastes and urls. 

Trumps no apprentice. He will be fine. Kids throwing their toys is something hes used to. He really has shocked the establishment with his candour and calling bs out. 

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

And there are others who think that their opinions should be considered valid even when the facts contradict them.

I was correct yesterday, you do hover over the keyboard waiting for anyone to argue with, your life must be so drab you spend all of it on here!! Cheers

25 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

He's trolling. Ignore him.

11 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

And thats not counting  the hell youre going to unleash on him with cut and pastes and urls. 

Trumps no apprentice. He will be fine. Kids throwing their toys is something hes used to. He really has shocked the establishment with his candour and calling bs out. 

Trump's apologists tried trotting out the soggy excuse that says, 'he's new to government, so he can't be expected to know how things work inside the Beltway.'  That excuse, for his law-breaking antics will work with his fans (any Trump excuses will suffice for them), but reasonable people expect better.  

His apologists also trot out things like, 'we shouldn't take his Tweets seriously.  They're not official policy.'   And, when that doesn't fly, they say the opposite, 'The president expresses what he thinks through his tweets.'  

Back and forth incessantly.  If Trump were a piece of playground equipment, he would be a swing-set; up and down, on both sides of the bar.   Or perhaps he'd be a merry-go-round, ....round and round and round and round, but never getting anywhere.

48 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Trump's apologists tried trotting out the soggy excuse that says, 'he's new to government, so he can't be expected to know how things work inside the Beltway.'  That excuse, for his law-breaking antics will work with his fans (any Trump excuses will suffice for them), but reasonable people expect better.  

His apologists also trot out things like, 'we shouldn't take his Tweets seriously.  They're not official policy.'   And, when that doesn't fly, they say the opposite, 'The president expresses what he thinks through his tweets.'  

Back and forth incessantly.  If Trump were a piece of playground equipment, he would be a swing-set; up and down, on both sides of the bar.   Or perhaps he'd be a merry-go-round, ....round and round and round and round, but never getting anywhere.

Twitter isn't bingo….the rules are very different.

Just about every company executive on twitter says this below their profile: "Opinions expressed are my own"

I don't have to tell you what that means…or do I?

Just about every company executive on twitter says this below their profile: "Opinions expressed are my own"

Trump's twitter account does not say that. His profile states he is the 45 th President of the United States.

He is a breath of fresh air compared to the many decades of the political rhetoric that comes from all countries. Right or wrong, personally I like his rock and roll version of politics. Keep on rocking Mr. President. Kick some butt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The man-child's twitter account clearly stating "45th President of the United States of America":

Read it and weep

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Trump's profile doesn't have that caveat. But even if it did, the President is not the same as a company CEO.

Everything he says is backed by the gravitas of his office, by 10,000 nukes, the world's largest economy, the world's largest military, the world's largest reserve currency and veto power at the United Nations.

You're comparing Trump's tweets to that of a company CEO? Seriously??

25 minutes ago, Rigby40 said:

Sadik Khan was a consultant for the defense team of 9/11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui. Anyone else know about this?

Yes, that has been pointed out m,any times already.

Any connection with this?

20 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Trump's profile doesn't have that caveat. But even if it did, the President is not the same as a company CEO.

Everything he says is backed by the gravitas of his office, by 10,000 nukes, the world's largest economy, the world's largest military, the world's largest reserve currency and veto power at the United Nations.

You're comparing Trump's tweets to that of a company CEO? Seriously??

Clearly, straight talk bugs you and those of your ilk.

Mr Trump doesn't use KY …lol….I'll admit that.

7 minutes ago, stevenl said:

7 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I did not know that? He was a defence team consultant? At a bit of a loss here, was he in America? was he called to America? Please help me understand this. I had absolutely no knowledge of this.

Clearly, straight talk bugs you and those of your ilk.

Mr Trump doesn't use KY …lol….I'll admit that.

Where in this administration is there any straight talk? On the subject of twitter, Sebastian Gorka says to not take tweets by Trump seriously and Spicer says they are policy.

3 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Where in this administration is there any straight talk? On the subject of twitter, Sebastian Gorka says to not take tweets by Trump seriously and Spicer says they are policy.

I agree, i was always told, not to take tweets from stranger's

2 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

of the two i find gorka a bit more credible….spicer will be fired soon.