The law enforces the use of using our driveway on the land of the people

Hello friends. I have some questions this is looking forward to your help. On these questions I searched the internet but no answer.
1.  What are the obligations of the neighbours using our driveway for access to their property?  (They have legal accessway through Land & Deed office).
2.  What are our obligations towards the neighbours using our driveway?
3.  Might their be any legal reason that we could not install a new gate across the entrance to our property at our gateway at the soi? (There is a pre-existing gate already, but for many years the neighbours fought the previous owners insisting they never close the gate so that they can have 24/7 access to the drive and thus their property.  Note: they have their own gate at the point of access to their property which they themselves close at night).
4.  Are there any legal rules to easements which would prevent the neighbours dogs from entering the driveway easement and our property and doing their "business" on our property.  

Note: the easement is still legally our property.
5.  Same as question 4. above, but the problem is the other end of the drive at soi/gate entrance, and this time surrounding neighbours dogs have free access to poop and wander, due to question 3. - no gate.

All help gratefully appreciated.  Note: we are opposed to fencing off the shared driveway.  It is our property.  The neighbour would love nothing better than for us to "give" him this piece of land.
Thank's a lot!

Edited by macbookpro

As I understand, your neighbour has that kind of «helicopter plot» without direct access to the road? As far as I know, he has the right to use your driveway.

But you should take a lawyer, who will check if are their any registers rights and obligations.

The first place to go is the actual wording of the easement. If you could post a scan of the original Thai document and your English version it could be useful, please blank out any personal details. It may not contain such a level of detail but one never knows.

I seem to remember a very similar thread a little while back, maybe a forum search would yield something useful.

It's not a good start that you don't appear to get on with the neighbour, because I suspect going down the jaw-jaw as opposed to the war-war route is going to be the way forward.

Would an automatic gate at the main entrance be an option (with the neighbour having a control of course),  I can't really see an argument that it would restrict his access.