ฟังกันง่ายด้วยImessage

tgeezer

I came across this on Facebook.

It gives several examples of 'Imessage' which appears to mean a way of saying things which are better received than more direct speech.

eg. ทำไมกลับบ้านมาป่านนี้ ไหนบอกจะกลับตรงเวลา

"เกิดอะไรขึ้นรึเปล่า ลูกถึงกลับบ้านช้ากว่าที่กำหนด แม่เป็นห่วง"

I was interested i what an I message is:

ประโยคข้างล่าง จริง ๆ แล้วมันมีความหมายไม่ต่างกับประโยคด้านบน

ประโยคข้างล่าง เป็นประโยคที่จริง ๆ มันคือสิ่งที่เรา "คิดและรู้สึก แต่หลายครั้งเรากลับเลือกสื่อสารไปถึงผู้รับด้วยประโยคด้านบน ประโยคที่แสนคุ้นชิน เพราะมันคือสิ่งที่เราซึบซับจนกลล้ายเป็นความธรรมดาในวัฒนธรรม

ประโยคเชิงลบ...ที่ทำให้เกิดอารมณ์ที่ขุ่นมัว ขุ่นใจ จนไม่ทันทำให้ผู้ฟังมองเห็นความรักและความปรารถนาดีที่คนพูดมีให้

*ประโยคชุดด้านล่างเรียกว่า "I message"

ประโยคที่พูดถึงความรู้สึก ความต้องการของตัวเรา โดยหลีกเลี่ยงการตำหนิติเตียนผู้อื่น

ประโยคที่ทำให้ผู้ฟัง รับฟังเราได้มากขึ้น ประโยคที่ทำให้การสื่อสารทรงประสิทธิภาพมากขึ้น

รักลูก... ฝึกสื่อสารกับลูกและคนอื่น ด้วย "I message" ให้มากขึ้นนะคะ

*I haven't copied them all out so there is no ชุดด้านล่าง, or ชุดข้างบน for that matter.

Apart from the prose in general, what I also find interesting is that "I message" seems to be a Thai term, not English, which I think we would all assume that it was something to do with iMessages.

Does anybody know why Imessage?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Excellent, thanks.
So it seems that the writer is not happy with the way Thai people have been exposed more and more to 'you-message'.
...ซึบซับจนกล้ายเป็นความธรรมดาในวัฒนธรรม
The implication being that it is a new thing, not the Thai way as far as she is concerned.

Would you say that these: ประโยคที่ทำให้ผู้ฟัง รับฟังเราได้มากชึ้น ประโยคที่ทำให้การสื่อสารทรงประสิทธิภาพมากชึ้น are examples of you-message?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived