thai mother's and son's

lovelomsak

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Their website says otherwise "McCormick Hospital  under the directorship of the Church of Christ in Thailand, "

Maybe the gf is feeding the step-son some BS about how rich her family is owning all these hospitals when in fact they are not "hi-so" at all and are quite poor :shock1:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

It sounds to me you haven't provided much in the way of life skills either.

I set limits with my Thai GF early. She knows not to breach those limits. She can spend whatever she likes on her family out of what I give her each month, but there are no extras.

You say you love your wife. Maybe so. However, she does not love you. You are just an ATM for her and the son. Maybe one day the scales will fall from your eyes and you'll wake up to reality. Respect? You lost that long ago.

Um, why do people give away their cash for free to their Thai gf? Doesn't your Thai gf have a job and make her own moolah? Sounds like your Thai gf is also using you like an ATM too. I've never given a gf cash for her to spend and never ever would. They make their own cash from their own job, which they can freely spend however they wish. I ain't interested in no gold diggers.

Edited by bbi1

7 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Um, why do people give away their cash for free to their Thai gf? Doesn't your Thai gf have a job and make her own moolah? Sounds like your Thai gf is also using you like an ATM too. I've never given a gf cash for her to spend and never ever would. They make their own cash from their own job, which they can freely spend however they wish.

I agree with what you say, but it is a slippery slope.....

Not paying gf, step son, etc would also include they pay their share of daily expenses, such as food, rent, phone, ...

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Think that thats a double negative, which cancels itself out 

Ah yes, just ignore the "no" in my previous post, can't edit it :)

Hang on, actually I think the original was correct. Thinking back to the lyrics of Fetty Wap's song "My Way" he says "I don't ever chase no hoes" meaning he's got no interested in going after them.

Edited by bbi1

The way i see it, is this has gone too far and you are not going to rectify this situation.

You didn't stand up for yourself in the first place the gf and family saw a weakness and now they are exploiting you.

When you start a relationship in any country someones 'always wears the trousers' so to speak and if you don't control the situation someone else will. You are not respected and i hate to say it but this is based on your posts on this subject.

Its understandable as you are in a foreign country and you tend to be polite and don't want to disrespect them or their traditions.

If you able to look after yourself then get the hell out of there. good luck

wife says screwing around on your partner is fine, makes me wonder what she is doing to you if this is her attitude and you simply give money away to the ar*ehole when he asks for it. Then to top it off you let her ride rough shod over you, of course you may be aware of all this and dont really care being an atm for the family

18 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

The story is true. 

And you are completely right about Thai mother's adoring their son's. This thread was just to show how far it goes to the extremes.

It appears to me my wife will accept her son being a cheating husband in the future as his right.

As far as him taking care of her in the future the jury is still out on that one. I will not commit to saying he will or will not. I do know her selfish daughter will not help her at all for sure..

My wife is a small village women late 40's and is stuck with old values in a modern world. I truely  care for her and am probably the only person in her life that does care about her.

Yes my friend, you care about her and put her happiness first but she does not give a flying flick about you when it comes to darling son. 

Take it from me my friend, until such time as you finally get her to see how his life is going down the pan because he is a spoiled brat, you will never win. 

I had had a car nicked and used as collateral for a loan because I was stupid and bought it cash and the wife, unbeknown to me, put it in her sons name. 

I am now now asking where the THB 1 million is that was used to buy it.......

4 hours ago, pmarlin said:

My wife and her three sisters were giving their mother money each month for living expenses until they found out she was giving it all to her son,  The money has stopped and they just buy hat she needs. Made the son very unhappy but they didn't care. One  of the sisters told her mother that she always knew she lover her son more than them.

I got that crap said to my missis from the son. I told him to grow the *uck up and be a man but all that happened was he started to hate me ( no loss) and apart from stealing the car and getting himself balls deep in debt, not one Satang goes his way from my pocket. Now he hates me more and threatens to get Plod to raid my home on a drugs raid etc( waste of time as the only drugs either of us take are from the doctor) but his very low class wife called my wife a hooker on Facebook. I am trying to persuade my missus to lodge a claim with Plod under the computer crimes law and defamation law. 

Should be a bit of a bunfight

26 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Yes my friend, you care about her and put her happiness first but she does not give a flying flick about you when it comes to darling son. 

Take it from me my friend, until such time as you finally get her to see how his life is going down the pan because he is a spoiled brat, you will never win. 

I had had a car nicked and used as collateral for a loan because I was stupid and bought it cash and the wife, unbeknown to me, put it in her sons name. 

1st question you had a car stolen and it was later used as collateral for a loan?. Did you report car stolen to police in the first place? Did you report the car was used for a loan when you found out?.

Why did you put the car in your wifes name in the first place. 

Who stole the car did you ever find out?

Sorry just seen your other post son stole car but it was in his name so maybe not. 

Edited by jeab1980

26 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

How did he steal your car that's in your name and for the wife transferred into the son's name? Did you give her a Power of Attorney allowing this or for her to sign other stuff on your behalf?

Edited by bbi1

2 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

1st question you had a car stolen and it was later used as collateral for a loan?. Did you report car stolen to police in the first place? Did you report tbe car was ised for a loan when you found out?.

Why did you put the car in your wifes name in the first place. 

Who stole the car dod you eber find out?

Wrong thread sorry mate. Read the rest of the thread

10 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

I got that crap said to my missis from the son. I told him to grow the *uck up and be a man but all that happened was he started to hate me ( no loss) and apart from stealing the car and getting himself balls deep in debt, not one Satang goes his way from my pocket. Now he hates me more and threatens to get Plod to raid my home on a drugs raid etc( waste of time as the only drugs either of us take are from the doctor)

Be careful, you never know if he will plant drugs there and then claim it was yours.

My wife's druggie kid brother asked me discreetly for money so he could go to a job interview in Chaing Mai mentioning that I must not mention this to his sister.

So i told the missis and have never heard a peep from him since. Apparently she went ballistic with him. :)

8 minutes ago, nikmar said:

My wife's druggie kid brother asked me discreetly for money so he could go to a job interview in Chaing Mai mentioning that I must not mention this to his sister.

So i told the missis and have never heard a peep from him since. Apparently she went ballistic with him. :)

So what happened, did he get to the job interview in the end ?

27 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Be careful, you never know if he will plant drugs there and then claim it was yours.

Good point and addressed already by denial of entry ( lock change very careful key holder list) 

i take your advice though. He was caught by Plod some years back allegedly peddling drugs but got let out so he could report on others. Or at least that is the story I was told, but I fear him not he is too much of a pussy to try that and the missus ( The current Mrs Dark Lord) can be extremely dark when required 

cheers!

3 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Um, why do people give away their cash for free to their Thai gf? Doesn't your Thai gf have a job and make her own moolah? Sounds like your Thai gf is also using you like an ATM too. I've never given a gf cash for her to spend and never ever would. They make their own cash from their own job, which they can freely spend however they wish. I ain't interested in no gold diggers.

As I've said to someone else, unless you know the full circumstances of someone else on Thai Visa, it's wiser to avoid comment.

4 hours ago, bazza73 said:

It sounds to me you haven't provided much in the way of life skills either.

6 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

As I've said to someone else, unless you know the full circumstances of someone else on Thai Visa, it's wiser to avoid comment.

LOL.

2 hours ago, GuiseppeD said:

Butt out as no one is asking you.  Do you know anything of the OP and what skills he has imparted to his stepson?

If you are just going to requote what I've told you on an entirely different thread, you are displaying an inability to think for yourself.

I am responding to the information given by the OP. Selective regurgitation of one comment in my response doesn't cut it.

1 minute ago, bazza73 said:

If everyone's full circumstances were needed to be known before someone comment, there would be no posts on any threads lol. I'm sure nobody here knows the "full circumstances" of the OP yet there are lots of comments.

13 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

If you are just going to requote what I've told you on an entirely different thread, you are displaying an inability to think for yourself.

I am responding to the information given by the OP. Selective regurgitation of one comment in my response doesn't cut it.

As Noel Edmonds would say 'Gotcha'.  LOL.

Do as I say, not as I do?

I'm assisting in your development and eventual maturity, my friend.  Think about it.

Edited by GuiseppeD

6 minutes ago, GuiseppeD said:

As Noel Edmonds would say 'Gotcha'.  LOL.

Do as I say, not as I do?

I'm assisting in your development and eventual maturity, my friend.  Think about it.

My apologies for not responding earlier. I was enjoying smoked salmon, salad and a glass of Australian shiraz.

Think that way if you wish to. My development and maturity is my own business. Your emotional responses appear to be based on the fact I told you to butt out on an entirely different thread.

Are you stalking me? Good luck with that. Permit me to doubt we are friends. I think you need a cup of tea, a Bex, and a good lie down.

20 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

If everyone's full circumstances were needed to be known before someone comment, there would be no posts on any threads lol. I'm sure nobody here knows the "full circumstances" of the OP yet there are lots of comments.

The OP has given a fairly full account of his circumstances, certainly enough to comment on the "facts" presented.

10 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

The OP has given a fairly full account of his circumstances, certainly enough to comment on the "facts" presented.

Like I said, do as I say, not as I do.  Haha.

43 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Sums it up nicely.  Only as the rules apply to you.

Edited by GuiseppeD