Military wedding parade shuts down traffic, raises questions about privilege of authorities

webfact

"Military wedding parade shuts down traffic, raises questions about privilege of authorities"

It is really aboujt time to raise questions about privileges of authorities

Sometimes  the streets are blocked with policeman at every junction to block anybody entering a main road

causing heavy traffic jam.

than after some not too short  time a police car with flashing red light followed by a few minivans with some "vips" rush by

They don't care if somebody comes late to work or to an important appointment of even misses an international flight.

This behavior makes me feel quite unwell in the LOSI ( land of smile and injustice.)

Edited by sweatalot

4 hours ago, tomwct said:

His uniform decorations look like a joke. His wings, jumping once off a 20 foot tower. Give me a break! As a Vietnam Vet, this guy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag!

My wife has wings on her uniform and when I asked about them she says just part of the uniform, don't mean anything

Suck it up fellas, ever seen the chaos when a head of state visits, at least this guy apologised. I have had the misfortune to be in Sydney when chogm was on, city was paralysed and nobody said sorry.

Lt. Col. Phitakphon “Seh Pete” Chusri said he thought sealing off part of Mittraphap Road for the ceremony would only cause a minor inconvenience.....

You see, it's when they start 'thinking', that's when they get into trouble...Every time.

13 hours ago, PJPom said:

Suck it up fellas, ever seen the chaos when a head of state visits, at least this guy apologised. I have had the misfortune to be in Sydney when chogm was on, city was paralysed and nobody said sorry.

CHOGM has significantly more important people to transit than a little known Col with an ego problem.

20 hours ago, tomwct said:

His uniform decorations look like a joke. His wings, jumping once off a 20 foot tower. Give me a break! As a Vietnam Vet, this guy couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag!

You mean like a sort of low rent bungee jump?  Brave man the.  Anything even remotely like that in Thailand is very dangerous.  News today.  Thailand very dangerous place and this man did it!   Got the badge to prove it.  (Tee shirt & hat at home)

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Military wedding parade shuts down traffic, raises questions about privilege of authorities

By Coconuts Bangkok

9865.JPG

Photo: Warisa Sathirathanakorn/ Facebook

The lengthy traditional wedding parade of a highly-ranked military officer shut down traffic on the major Mitrapap Road in Khon Kaen during rush hour yesterday, enraging locals and raising questions about the abuse of power by authority figures.

The story was shared by Warisa Sathirathanakorn, a doctor who was late to work because of unexpected traffic. She claimed that the guests at the wedding, some of whom were in military uniform, selfishly shut down one lane of the road to park their cars, allowing only two lanes for the traffic.

“I talked to the cops, and they said it was a military wedding and they couldn’t do anything. What are citizens supposed to think?” she wrote.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/military-wedding-parade-shuts-traffic-raises-questions-privilege-authorities/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-6-9

Probably made worse by Thai drivers unable to filter from 3 lanes to 2 lanes you see it at road works the ones who cannot wait and rush up anyway they can just to get in front, then force their way in causing the traffic flow to stop, 

Anyone who complained about being inconvenienced should be sent for attitude adjustment.  There are no adjectives in the English language to describe this excuse for a human being. Did he even stop to consider that there might have been an ambulance stuck in that traffic?

1 hour ago, stephen tracy said:

Anyone who complained about being inconvenienced should be sent for attitude adjustment.  There are no adjectives in the English language to describe this excuse for a human being. Did he even stop to consider that there might have been an ambulance stuck in that traffic?

What ambulance and what traffic, this nob would be completely ignorant of anything outside his own grandiose view of anything resembling reality. 

On 09/06/2017 at 4:00 PM, tomwct said:

On 09/06/2017 at 4:00 PM, tomwct said:

You could say that for the entire military, mummys boys in lovely uniforms