What would Thai women think of a foreigner coming to Thailand to find a wife or girlfriend to bring back to Australia ?

Iamtoofat

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, wildewillie89 said:

Nothing wrong with a Thai family. Mother-in-law has lunch and dinner sent over for us everyday. Father-in-law lends money if we ever need it. Got me a stable job. Has provided vehicles for us. The uncles/cousins look out for you like no tomorrow. I think the OP did mention he was looking for a normal girl, so in theory a normal family will follow.

Willie, I feel obligated to give you a pre-alert: You will be bombarded with PM's, asking you: "Does your wife have any sisters", or "What will I have to do to join your family, one way or the other".:smile:

Lucky dog, you!
Cheers.

1 minute ago, swissie said:

Willie, I feel obligated to give you a pre-alert: You will be bombarded with PM's, asking you: "Does your wife have any sisters", or "What will I have to do to join your family, one way or the other".:smile:

Lucky dog, you!
Cheers.

The sister is a physics teacher, but has the police husband...I'll let the forum know if they finish lol

2 hours ago, Here It Is said:

Freaking hell.  This is LOS and even on the best day you're hardly going to find a lady in to horse riding (when was the last time you saw a horse on your daily travels?), swimming? (most of them can't swim and would drown instantly in anything other than a bath), chess? (you're freaking shitting me) and fencing? (now you're getting ridiculous).

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: sorry but this freaked me out.

14 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

What scum and vermin did you brits import in England, if one may ask?

No you may not you descendent from crimE so go and tend to the Barby and be a good sheila.

Sstrewth these facking ozzies

20 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

What scum and vermin did you brits import in England, if one may ask?

Vikings, Saxons, Normans, Romans, Celts, to name just a few.

Our Royal family is of German origin, with the more recent members having 25-50% Greek DNA.

We are a mongrel race, which can not be denied, and it's all good.

2 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Vikings, Saxons, Normans, Romans, Celts, to name just a few.

Our Royal family is of German origin, with the more recent members having 25-50% Greek DNA.

We are a mongrel race, which can not be denied, and it's all good.

thanks for the sensible answer!!

45 minutes ago, Bastos60 said:

That's why Englands finances go down the drain.

Relax. So are the finances of Italy, Spain, France. Just to name few. The UK is just in good company.

Thank Buddha, most Thai-Ladies don't know, that by re-locating to such places, all they would get to observe is a continent in economical decline, as opposed to their home-country. Otherwise, they might just prefer to stay in Thailand, ignoring fancy courtship-dances by Farangs with the purpose of luring them to some cold and windy shores.

But, for as long as it last's, it's strictly::partytime2:
Cheers.

1 minute ago, swissie said:

Relax. So are the finances of Italy, Spain, France. Just to name few. The UK is just in good company.

Thank Buddha, most Thai-Ladies don't know, that by re-locating to such places, all they would get to observe is a continent in economical decline, as opposed to their home-country. Otherwise, they might just prefer to stay in Thailand, ignoring fancy courtship-dances by Farangs with the purpose of luring them to some cold and windy shores.

But, for as long as it last's, it's strictly::partytime2:
Cheers.

Very true. Europe in on it's downfall and I don't give the Euro monetary zone more then 10 years to last. Ask any taxi driver in spain, france, italy, greece what he thinks of the disastrous  Euro Currency, the European Union and if has improved their standards of living.... and you'll get your answer....