Islamic State calls for attacks in West, Russia, Middle East, Asia during Ramadan

webfact

6 hours ago, 7by7 said:

In the Quran, as in any text, one can find what one wants. For the vast majority of Muslims, Ramadan is a month of peace because it is necessary to be straight and generous. But among the most radical Islamists, jihad is presented as a noble and valorous value, those who die as martyrs during the month of Ramadan will be doubly rewarded in Paradise.

In the Quran, as in any text, one can find what one wants. For the vast majority of Muslims, Ramadan is a month of peace because it is necessary to be straight and generous. But among the most radical Islamists, jihad is presented as a noble and valorous value, those who die as martyrs during the month of Ramadan will be doubly rewarded in Paradise.

So they get then 144 virgins?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ISIL and all the terrorist groups need to be totally wiped out  Until them and their supporters are removed from the face of the Earth , we will have bombings and innocent people killed.   I do not see this happening in my lifetime, sadly

Geezer

who cares of all this ISIS shit? .... btw a new shopping mall just opened down the road with all the hottest busties in town hanging around...now that's news and more fun!! :partytime2::cheesy:more seriously....ISIS is not an affair of muslims or islam anymore,...it a sort of UBERisation for worldwide crackpots to embrace under the excuse of islaam propaganda...ISIS has crazy citizens from a vast array of nationals, including western blood fols, so it may seem a bit irrelevant to bash the usual crowd on this one!...

Edited by observer90210

7 hours ago, alocacoc said:

So they get then 144 virgins?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Whoopeee, more people to teach from scratch ( and no this is not a thread about work permits!)

i certainly would not consider topping myself in some delusional belief that i would that I will get 72 completely clueless women to take to bed. 

Would far far prefer to scale it down to say one or two highly skilled ones instead but maybe that's because I am a tad lazy.......

12 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Why is that? People are grouchy because they're hungry?

Some explanations do tie these patters to the cycles of fasting and binge eating. Other reasons would be heightened religious fervor, Religious Minorities (or those less strict in their application of tradition) gain added visibility and certain lines of business doing poorly at this time. Then there those analyzing it through sociological-psychological models.

On 6/13/2017 at 10:05 AM, ilostmypassword said:

Actually, Isis' form of religion is virtually identical to that practiced and promulgated by Saudi Arabia. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/21/opinion/saudi-arabia-an-isis-that-has-made-it.html

Please explain & expand upon your reply quoted above... what's your point in relation to the topic and first post of the thread?

On 6/13/2017 at 1:19 PM, AhFarangJa said:

From the above article..........

"Being Muslims, we aspire for peace in the whole world and desire progress, prosperity and welfare for all of humanity," Hussain said.

and.......  "Killing anyone is the greatest sin in Islam, and those using the name of religion for violence are damaging our religion," said Maulana Asad Ullah, a seminary teacher in Peshawar.

Then please tell that to the thousands of persecuted Christians in your country.............

Perhaps what is being said is this: " The people committing acts of persecution are not acting in accord with Islamic doctrine. Using an extreme doctrine to commit such acts of violence so as to cause death to that extreme viewpoint is the greatest of sins in Islam."   You point out such acts are committed, but I prefer to highlight the rational voice of leaders in Islam as well.  I can find no fault in their condemnation of such atrocities. 

1 hour ago, Ramen087 said:

Please explain & expand upon your reply quoted above... what's your point in relation to the topic and first post of the thread?

Because the Saudis have proselytized for their vicious form of Islam throughout the mideast and the rest of the Islamic world. So they bear a heavy responsibility for the ideology and activity of Isis.