Mike Tyson Touring Asia in October – Sponsor and VIP Seating Opportunities

Jonathan Fairfield

Mike Tyson Touring Asia in October – Sponsor and VIP Seating Opportunities

mike-tyson.jpg

Mike Tyson became the youngest heavyweight champion of the world in 1986 at the tender age of 20. Mike was anything but tender and became famed for quick knockouts in his boxing career.

Although he has served jail time and known for his history of bad behaviour Tyson still commands a cult like following across the world and in more recent years has been a box office smash in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand where he has been performing his one-man show, the "Undisputed Truth."

Now it is Asia’s turn to find out more about this boxing legend as he makes a once in a lifetime tour of the region, which looks set to include Bangkok, Thailand. It really is now or never.

Inspire and Fisher Promotions are looking to ascertain early interest from would be sponsors or premium partners wishing to secure VIP seating at this Gala dinner in Bangkok in early October.

Sponsorship packages start from 200,000 baht, which secures a VIP table for 10, VIP cocktails, and meet and greet with Mike an hour before the gala event. You will receive a signed boxing glove and mentioned in all marketing material for this event. If you would like to be a platinum main sponsor please contact us for full details.

Tyson is popular in Thailand due to his appearance in the Hangover film.

If you wish to secure an early bird reservation then put your name down for a top table of 10 for only 50,000 baht. This includes a buffet dinner too. No money is required to reserve and you are under no obligation to keep this table until nearer the date.

For more information please email [email protected]

Are there 9 others here who want to secure a VIP table for 10 at 200,000 baht that is only 20,000 person. I would pay that just to meet him. I really would like to meet him He was such a powerful fighter. Arturo Gotti was my all time favorite sad he hung himself. I would have paid more to meet him.

Does anyone know what they mean by a top table for 50,000

Edited by lovelomsak

45 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

Are there 9 others here who want to secure a VIP table for 10 at 200,000 baht that is only 20,000 person. I would pay that just to meet him. I really would like to meet him He was such a powerful fighter. Arturo Gotti was my all time favorite sad he hung himself. I would have paid more to meet him.

Does anyone know what they mean by a top table for 50,000

I would be in 

1 hour ago, wildewillie89 said:

Isn't he a convicted rapist? Is Thai Visa seriously promoting this? 

Yes he was and was convicted and did his time as perscribed by the law. Which now makes him a free man. The past is the past. Its called rehabilitation of offenders. 

12 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Yes he was and was convicted and did his time as perscribed by the law. Which now makes him a free man. The past is the past. Its called rehabilitation of offenders. 

I fully accept that someone can rehabilitate...however, is it something that should really be promoted for someone to gain financially? They are even using his crime as leverage in his promotion; 'although he served jail time' bla bla bla. Some may say yes, others may say, why does the poor girl have to continually see the guys head advertised.

I guess that is a moral argument, rather than any legal argument. I would be suspicious of people who would pay serious money to go and meet a convicted rapist.

Are people just suckers for famous people and will bend over backwards for them regardless? Do we let non-famous rapists off with such ease? Judging by the comments on this forum about other convicted rapists, it seems not so much. 

Society is quite interesting sometimes. 

The man is rehabilitated what more can you ask. Better than a repeat offender do you not think  That aside he was a great fighter and  should be respected for doing what he did with his life after a major mistake.

For me it is curiosity as much as any thing I want to stand beside him and get an understanding of how  solid and strong he is. He looks so powerful in the upper body.. He could probably kill me with one punch.

24 minutes ago, wildewillie89 said:

I fully accept that someone can rehabilitate...however, is it something that should really be promoted for someone to gain financially? They are even using his crime as leverage in his promotion; 'although he served jail time' bla bla bla. Some may say yes, others may say, why does the poor girl have to continually see the guys head advertised.

I guess that is a moral argument, rather than any legal argument. I would be suspicious of people who would pay serious money to go and meet a convicted rapist.

Are people just suckers for famous people and will bend over backwards for them regardless? Do we let non-famous rapists off with such ease? Judging by the comments on this forum about other convicted rapists, it seems not so much. 

Society is quite interesting sometimes. 

Of course most of the bottom paragraph is in your opinion of course.

Having seen him in Vegas without going into the whole shows itinerary. Safe to say you would be very surprised at what the man has to say about the conviction. I have seen no leverage re his conviction nor have i seen it promoted anywhere for his one man show.

Prey tell why you would be suspicious of people paying to see him?.

There are a great many people in the public  eye with old convictions yet people pay to see them. Old news go and see him then come back on here and tell us what you think. Dont judge a book by its cover.

Edited by jeab1980

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Of course most of the bottom paragraph is in your opinion of course.

Having seen him in Vegas without going into the whole shows itinerary. Safe to say you would be very surprised at what the man has to say about the conviction. I have seen no leverage re his conviction nor have i seen it promoted anywhere for his one man show.

Prey tell why you would be suspicious of people paying to see him?.

There are a great many people in the public  eye with old convictions yet people pay to see them. Old news go and see him then come back on here and tell us what you think. Dont judge a book by its cover.

At the end of the day he was convicted. He can say what he wants, as he will. Would a man of his fame really go around admitting he is a rapist? The very article here posted talks about his time in jail, you do not understand advertising/journalism methods? If it was absolutely not relevant to the promotion of the man, then why was it ever brought up? 

You would not be suspicious of people who pay to put their self desires (meeting a famous person) ahead of an 18 year old who had part of her life taken away from her. As if you were not paying, then there would be no need for advertising, and she/her family would not have to see his head pop up all the time. 

Yes, people have convictions Generally it is the nature of the convictions that forms societies moral judgement of them. If it was something like possession, people don't care too much as it is a victimless crime (they are only hurting themselves). But rape of an 18 year old? That is a little too personal usually. 

42 minutes ago, wildewillie89 said:

At the end of the day he was convicted. He can say what he wants, as he will. Would a man of his fame really go around admitting he is a rapist? The very article here posted talks about his time in jail, you do not understand advertising/journalism methods? If it was absolutely not relevant to the promotion of the man, then why was it ever brought up? 

You would not be suspicious of people who pay to put their self desires (meeting a famous person) ahead of an 18 year old who had part of her life taken away from her. As if you were not paying, then there would be no need for advertising, and she/her family would not have to see his head pop up all the time. 

Yes, people have convictions Generally it is the nature of the convictions that forms societies moral judgement of them. If it was something like possession, people don't care too much as it is a victimless crime (they are only hurting themselves). But rape of an 18 year old? That is a little too personal usually. 

You have your views and thats your choice. Beacuae The reporter here mentioned his time in jail has nothing to do with the man himself. Never once have i seen any real advertising for him mention any time in jail. Listening to tbe man i truly belive he knows what happened was tottaly wrong and he is very repentent over it. But im not going to ever defend what he did. It was totally wrong he has paid he dues and everyone deserves a second chance. 

9 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

You have your views and thats your choice. Beacuae The reporter here mentioned his time in jail has nothing to do with the man himself. Never once have i seen any real advertising for him mention any time in jail. Listening to tbe man i truly belive he knows what happened was tottaly wrong and he is very repentent over it. But im not going to ever defend what he did. It was totally wrong he has paid he dues and everyone deserves a second chance. 

Yes they do, but usually second chances don't continue to infringe on the victims. They just go somewhere, keep out of the spot light so their victims do not have to deal with them. If he was 'rehabilitated', he would surely realise that putting himself out there all of the time would be causing a lot of pain to the victim/family. 

Maybe he isn't as rehabilitated as you think. Maybe you are just a sucker for words if they are coming out of a famous persons mouth, Rehabilitation is not about words in exchange for payment, it is not about 'serving time', it is about learning, it is about understanding how your actions hurt innocent people and it is about changing your ways so your new actions do not continue to hurt those/other people.

So if that is the case and someone still continues to pay serious money to see the man, what else could anyone feel but suspicious of that person. All they are saying is i don't care less about a little girl who was raped. All i care about is my photo opportunity with the convicted man who did the raping...because i may get some Facebook likes, or it may be a conversation starter due to his fame. 

Edited by wildewillie89

On 6/15/2017 at 7:02 AM, wildewillie89 said:

Yes they do, but usually second chances don't continue to infringe on the victims. They just go somewhere, keep out of the spot light so their victims do not have to deal with them. If he was 'rehabilitated', he would surely realise that putting himself out there all of the time would be causing a lot of pain to the victim/family. 

Maybe he isn't as rehabilitated as you think. Maybe you are just a sucker for words if they are coming out of a famous persons mouth, Rehabilitation is not about words in exchange for payment, it is not about 'serving time', it is about learning, it is about understanding how your actions hurt innocent people and it is about changing your ways so your new actions do not continue to hurt those/other people.

So if that is the case and someone still continues to pay serious money to see the man, what else could anyone feel but suspicious of that person. All they are saying is i don't care less about a little girl who was raped. All i care about is my photo opportunity with the convicted man who did the raping...because i may get some Facebook likes, or it may be a conversation starter due to his fame. 

Ok you have issues here.

But to not recognise what this man did with his life once justice was served  goes against all reasoning for letting him be a free man after he paid the price.To keep pursecuting him and not leave it behind is of no value to any one especially those who were victims. the past is the past and good men leave things like this in the past and support men who worked their way out and became good citizens.

I feel guys like you who do not let it go are the problem now.

42 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

Ok you have issues here.

But to not recognise what this man did with his life once justice was served  goes against all reasoning for letting him be a free man after he paid the price.To keep pursecuting him and not leave it behind is of no value to any one especially those who were victims. the past is the past and good men leave things like this in the past and support men who worked their way out and became good citizens.

Like I said, part of rehabilitation is not causing further pain to the victim. If you do not understand that simple concept, then sorry, I think it is you with the 'issues' (what a pathetic statement to start a reply with).

I, or anyone else,  couldn't give two shits what the man does in his own private space. When did I ever say he should be locked in a room and never be allowed out (persecuting him)?..but does the victim and her family give two shits what he does in the public space? Probably, yes. 

Of course the past is the past for some. But is the past really the past for those who were raped? If you were raped would you like to see the guy who looked you in the eyes when he did in the media all of the time? Probably not. 

Seems you're just another sucker for a famous person. 

Edited by wildewillie89

Just now, wildewillie89 said:

Like I said, part of rehabilitation is not causing further pain to the victim. If you do not understand that simple concept, then sorry, I think it is you with the 'issues' (what a pathetic statement to start a reply with).

I, or anyone else,  couldn't give two shits what the man does in his own private space. When did I ever say he should be locked in a room and never be allowed out?..but does the victim and her family give two shits what he does in the public space? Probably, yes. 

Of course the past is the past for some. But is the past really the past for those who were raped? If you were raped would you like to see the guy who looked you in the eyes when he did in the media all of the time? Probably not. 

Seems you're just another sucker for a famous person. 

Like I said you have real issues. Seek help ok.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok you have issues here.

His Ansestors Back home would have Topped Him even today, so a whole nation is a Prob to you Luvvies.Justice isn't dead yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app