Bkk To Hong Kong

juleschester

I will be flying to BKK then straight onto Samui the same day 6 april 07, but I want to change my samui ticket and do a quick stop for a few days in HK before going to Samui.

Changing Samui flight is no problem online, but should I pre book BKK-HK flight now, or is it possible to pick up a flight the day I get to BKK, from the aiport or from Koh San Rd??? (will have to stay one night in BKK cos I get to BKK 6pm)

Dont know availabilty on HK flights. They may fly every hr or they may only have one flight a day!

Anyone know of any reputable travel agents in Thailand that I can book through either on line or when I get there?

cheers in advance

chester :o

is it possible to pick up a flight the day I get to BKK, from the aiport or from Koh San Rd??? (will have to stay one night in BKK cos I get to BKK 6pm)

Dont know availabilty on HK flights. They may fly every hr or they may only have one flight a day!

There are flights all day out of BKK to HKG. You do not have to stay in BKK for one night. The cheapest way would be what the previous poster said and fly Air Asia to Macau but that is also the most inconvenient.

I just did a cursory search and found a few flights for you on April 6th.

For example Emirates Air has a flight leaving at 7:15 pm from BKK for $178.00 USD.

You certainly don't have to spend the night in BKK unless you want to. :o

is it possible to pick up a flight the day I get to BKK, from the aiport or from Koh San Rd??? (will have to stay one night in BKK cos I get to BKK 6pm)

There are flights all day out of BKK to HKG. You do not have to stay in BKK for one night. The cheapest way would be what the previous poster said and fly Air Asia to Macau but that is also the most inconvenient.

I just did a cursory search and found a few flights for you on April 6th.

For example Emirates Air has a flight leaving at 7:15 pm from BKK for $178.00 USD.

You certainly don't have to spend the night in BKK unless you want to. :o

Is $178 return or 1 way, + taxes etc?

You might like to try Emirates which flies daily to Hong Kong from Bangkok. The cost is around Baht 8000 - 8800 including taxes. Don't use the internet for booking as Emirates quotes ridiculous fares. Book relatively early as the flights are generally full.

On arrival in Hong Kong there are buses to many parts of the former colony as well as a fast airport train connection to Central.

Emirates leaves Bangkok around 10 am and arrive around 1430 Hong Kong time. The return flight leaves Hong Kong at 1530 hours.