House cleaning in CM website?

Trujillo

I tried to find this on ThaiVisa, but the search function is totally useless. 

There was a website (or is) that had local cleaners you could hire. They had photos and a history of how many jobs they had been on for the company. It was all very easy and you could pay via the website, so no money changed hands with the cleaner. I tried them once, with an experienced cleaner, and was not totally satisfied, but thought I would try another person from them. 

However, I have been unable to locate this website/company in my bookmarks or on Google. 

Does anyone know this company/website? 

Sure helps when you read my post before you reply. Maybe you should head over to reddit and hone your skills. 

I found a business card after a search of the house and the place is www.beclean.co

However, it doesn't seem to be staffed. Anyone have more info? 

Don't know about this website but most C.M. cleaning companies with nice websites charge in the vicinity of 5,000 Baht per day. Yes, they come with scaffolding,  do the windows in and out, shampoo the couches, chairs, etc. and 3-4 people clean every nook and cranny with toothbrushes, etc. So they do a very thorough job. But if you only need a weekly cleaning, why not ask some locals for a lead on someone?