Watch the terrifying moment Koh Samui zookeeper's stunt with a crocodile goes horribly wrong

rooster59

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, prakhonchai nick said:

Hope he had health insurance. There is no way he should be eligible for the 30baht scheme and expect the taxpayer to pay

The 30 Baht scheme is only for illness,not for accidents and crocodiles are ruled out completely

I have not clicked on that video and I won't.

What I'm seeing here is THAI VISA going horribly wrong and producing journalism of the lowest kind, the one that exploits the public's appeal for gore, horror and death.

Shame on you Thai Visa.

23 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

I have not clicked on that video and I won't.

What I'm seeing here is THAI VISA going horribly wrong and producing journalism of the lowest kind, the one that exploits the public's appeal for gore, horror and death.

Shame on you Thai Visa.

Don't be too scared to watch the video.  No gore, horror or death.  No crushed skull and brains flying out over the audience... no crunching sounds or eyes popping out of their sockets and rolling away. Not even any blood.  Just the crock clamping down on his head, giving him a shake and letting him go..

How can you say you are 'seeing' THAI VISA going horribly wrong...etc... when you have not even watched the video in the first place!

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

As the old saying goes, when your thrown off the horse, best thing to do is get straight back on.....lol

I don't think horses in any way can be compared to crocodiles-------- Do you think he should have stuck his head straight back in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  personally I don't think he should have put his head in there to start with.Bloody idiot !!!!!!

5 hours ago, sweatalot said:

Have mercy with him. He needs a job. May be no other qualifications. And there are many ways to end up with a particular task. May be he was just taking care of the crocs and watched another artist doing what he did. Looked safe for a long time and he lost the feeling of danger. Got a good income (hopefully) not available in other ways.

Not saying it was this way. But I wouldn't judge him

MMMM Maybe Maybe. Simply the guys an idiot!

Watch the terrifying moment Koh Samui zookeeper's stunt with a crocodile goes horribly wrong!!!  :sleep:

I think I'll pass on the 'watch someone get really hurt' sadism for the masses.  For a country that will pixelate out the image of a person smoking a cigarette, I find it rather telling that this type of stuff is all the rage.  

i find this types of stunts / shows absolutely stupid...no animal keeper should provoke a danger like he does...there where many unprovoked accidents in zoos worldwide even with professional zookeepers...to put such shows on display just prooves that zoos in thailand are no more than places of torture for animals ( remember tiger temple etc etc )...also people who go to watch this and by doing so funding these types off perversions .. these kind of quality tourists the lower side of human race...we could expand this thought about thailand in general and what type of entertainment is on display or is enjoyed by the people there but it would be unfair to all those really nice intelligent and honest thai people that i had the pleasure to meet but surly not in a perverted animal or other show...

2 hours ago, WhyYouTalkMeBad said:

He could of gone and worked in a factory or in construction, he looks pretty fit to me. But took the lazy option instead, maybe 30 mins work a day max.

As you could 'of' (sic) learned basic grammar- but you both made different choices.