I have trialed the HD Subs tv app.

Scooby and Puppy

1 hour ago, Sophon said:

I don't think so Crossy, there is no mention of a free box on any of their packages. IView HD have packages that include a free box, but then the price for the one year package goes up to 8,700 Baht compared to 6,800 Baht without a box.

If you get the free trial you'll get an offer of a free box if you subscribe to a 12 month package.

Or you did last month.

Worth a shot.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A post in violation of this forum rule has been removed:

12) You will not spam in any way, shape or form, through mail, PM, forum post, or any other method. Thaivisa.com considers any method of actively, or passively promoting a commercial entity, that you have an interest in, including websites or personal blogs, and is not a sponsor, as spamming. (Including third parties acting on your behalf.) This is to ensure the integrity of reviews, and advice given to/by our members. Spamming is using the forums to advertise or promote a business for commercial gain.

i dont work for them or gain anything from it, im just telling people they are good and not like the other cheap iptv relying on kodi to make their product work, or garbage using Set top box emulators, or water marked streams that they cant even control or fix.

On 31/07/2017 at 7:07 PM, Scaryriver said:

i dont work for them or gain anything from it, im just telling people they are good and not like the other cheap iptv relying on kodi to make their product work, or garbage using Set top box emulators, or water marked streams that they cant even control or fix.

nothing wrong with set top box emulators, stbemu and xtream codes stb when used with a decent service with servers in locations with good bandwidth are fine

I use a Mag256 box to view BritishExpattv, this works great but the box cost me 90gdp from the UK.

You can get a android box for 2500 baht , a decent spec and install stbemu on it and it flies and can be used with any provider.  You are not tied to a provider.

you can pay 1600 baht for 90 days for 

https://www.facebook.com/BritishExpaTV/

you would need to be mad to pay 6000+ baht for 12 month package in todays political climate when we dont know who will disappear next. 

You should stick to 90 day packages, British expat tv works out at 18 baht per day for all UK S*Y channels, all UK fre*view, USA premium channels including all US sports.

I'm with HDPrime, but I don't like the way to pay for it (points), and the quality it's not that great.

I see HDSubs might be an alternative - do they also have Thai programs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 11:55 PM, Scaryriver said:

Hey guys ive been using hdsubs for well over a year now, if anyone needs any help with it or trial codes etc, let me know

it is hands down the best IPTV available for sports and UK content!

Hi ,  Last night was the first EPL  . I could not find the Southampton / Swansea game  when on the sports page menu . Also if I select a channel from the drop down menu and click on it , it does not select but stays on the current channel , the way to get to the selected channel is to make a note of the channel number I want from the menu and go back to the live screen and key up or down till I reach the chosen channel . Is this the same for you ?                                              Using an  " ilikehd " android box .

I have a TOT 50/20 fiber connection and I tried a few different streaming services yesterday afternoon before the football started...

Tried KODI first, I couldn't find any good streams on Sports Devil so lost patience with it.

Next was Flawless TV.  Two UK pounds gets you a 48 hour subscription.  I tried all the different ways I could think of to watch this but too much buffering to be watchable.  

FYI, i tried streaming it with VLC, setup Perfect Player, setup the app in KODI and also streamed direct from their website.  Even the SD stream of Sky Sports was buffering.

I then signed up for Boom Boom IPTV.  I think it was around 1.50 GBP for the 2 day sub.  Signup process was exactly the same as Flawless.  The only way i could view this service was through their KODI app.  Very little buffering encountered but the picture quality was not so great also not a whole lot of channels to choose from.

As a last resort I signed up for the 3 day free trial with IViewHD.  I received the app password within an hour and downloaded the apk.  The service was Android only so had to dig out an Android box to set it up (I was trying the other service on PC).  I'm glad I did.  This is the best streaming service for live TV I've tried yet.  The app works great, picture quality is very good on most channels and works really well remote controlled (no mouse pointing required).  I watched the Liverpool game on Sky Sports, switched to Bein Sports 7 for the WBA game, then across to BT Sports for Man City.  I think most of the 3pm games were available somewhere on the foreign channels (although only US channels and BeinSports with English commentary).  There was some occasional buffering on BeinSports but not too bad.

I'll sign up for this when the trial runs out.  Only minor issues are that its Android only and payment is only through ATM/Bank transfer - no Paypal.  You can pay COD but i guess that's only if you have bought the service along with an Android box.  

Anyway, really happy so far, Tottenham and Man U games to watch tonight.

3 minutes ago, james512 said:

I have a TOT 50/20 fiber connection and I tried a few different streaming services yesterday afternoon before the football started...

Tried KODI first, I couldn't find any good streams on Sports Devil so lost patience with it.

Next was Flawless TV.  Two UK pounds gets you a 48 hour subscription.  I tried all the different ways I could think of to watch this but too much buffering to be watchable.  

FYI, i tried streaming it with VLC, setup Perfect Player, setup the app in KODI and also streamed direct from their website.  Even the SD stream of Sky Sports was buffering.

I then signed up for Boom Boom IPTV.  I think it was around 1.50 GBP for the 2 day sub.  Signup process was exactly the same as Flawless.  The only way i could view this service was through their KODI app.  Very little buffering encountered but the picture quality was not so great also not a whole lot of channels to choose from.

As a last resort I signed up for the 3 day free trial with IViewHD.  I received the app password within an hour and downloaded the apk.  The service was Android only so had to dig out an Android box to set it up (I was trying the other service on PC).  I'm glad I did.  This is the best streaming service for live TV I've tried yet.  The app works great, picture quality is very good on most channels and works really well remote controlled (no mouse pointing required).  I watched the Liverpool game on Sky Sports, switched to Bein Sports 7 for the WBA game, then across to BT Sports for Man City.  I think most of the 3pm games were available somewhere on the foreign channels (although only US channels and BeinSports with English commentary).  There was some occasional buffering on BeinSports but not too bad.

I'll sign up for this when the trial runs out.  Only minor issues are that its Android only and payment is only through ATM/Bank transfer - no Paypal.  You can pay COD but i guess that's only if you have bought the service along with an Android box.  

Anyway, really happy so far, Tottenham and Man U games to watch tonight.

Hi James ,

How much are the monthly fees for  IViewHD ? assuming its a monthly plan you will buy . Have you tried HDsubs ? the quality is the best I have used and in HD but it is 999 baht a month reducing lots if paying for the year or 6 months .

My only grumble is trying to locate certain sporting events when they are on Bein as often there is no info shown 

• 5 months later...

After a few decent months of iViewHD i signed up again for another month (650 baht) yesterday morning but still have not had my account credited.  Not a good sign and I would of missed the football last night had I not found an alternative...

For anyone interested in football, download Ace Player (on PC, not sure about availability on others) then google "reddit soccer streams" for the link of the game you want.

This will be the last time I buy from iViewHD, that's assuming they haven't gone under already.  I only ever used to watch the football so now I've found an alternative i'm not bothered about the subscription.  Either way, its a decent reminder to only pay month by month for these types of services.

3 hours ago, james512 said:

After a few decent months of iViewHD i signed up again for another month (650 baht) yesterday morning but still have not had my account credited.  Not a good sign and I would of missed the football last night had I not found an alternative...

For anyone interested in football, download Ace Player (on PC, not sure about availability on others) then google "reddit soccer streams" for the link of the game you want.

This will be the last time I buy from iViewHD, that's assuming they haven't gone under already.  I only ever used to watch the football so now I've found an alternative i'm not bothered about the subscription.  Either way, its a decent reminder to only pay month by month for these types of services.

If you only watch the football you need. BeinSports Connect.

Legal, cheap and reliable. With catchup.

On 1/14/2018 at 3:24 AM, james512 said:

I believe iviewhd packed up a few months ago and now revived as hdprime.tv and quite a good service at 570 baht a month for all UK tv & sports 

9 minutes ago, superal said:

I believe iviewhd packed up a few months ago and now revived as hdprime.tv and quite a good service at 570 baht a month for all UK tv & sports 

No, that was ILikeHD, I never did like the picture quality on that service although maybe it's better now with HDPrime - I haven't tried it.

iViewHD is still going, they sent me an activation code on Monday, two days after i'd paid.  I'll give HDPrime a try next time though, cheaper as well at 570 baht.

10 minutes ago, james512 said:

No, that was ILikeHD, I never did like the picture quality on that service although maybe it's better now with HDPrime - I haven't tried it.

iViewHD is still going, they sent me an activation code on Monday, two days after i'd paid.  I'll give HDPrime a try next time though, cheaper as well at 570 baht.

My apologies , you are correct . Also HDprime is easy to pay your subs to them . They take True money cards that you can buy at 7-11 or True shops and just type in the serial number to their web page for renewal of the package is instant 

Archived