Sexy dancer "Lamyai" who annoyed the general says poverty is what drives her

webfact

Well, there are the elites and there are thousands of poor girls like her all over, just take a look in pattaya, patpong, phuket. And the prude singled her out.

Yeah it's a double standard no doubt.

My company holds regional meetings every quarter and someone suggested they hold the next one in bkk. It was immediately nixed because the regional manager thought it would look bad to the powers that be back in the USA. Then the guy came back and suggested Manila or KL. Internally I was laughing my azz off.

I was talking to my Thai teacher about this yesterday. She was shocked to hear that a lot of people around the world associate Thailand with prostitution. I brought up this Lamyai thing as well (not in the context of prostitution. I don't think that girl is a prostitute) Her angle was that she shouldn't be doing what she's doing at her age. The teacher is pretty conservative.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 20/6/2560 at 9:40 AM, missoura said:

The new look in the village...

dancers.jpg

Well I never!!!!! There's the misses dressed in red!!!!  She told me she was off to the market.

Edited by owl sees all

12 hours ago, observer90210 said:

I think there could currently be a minority mix of :

1. young, uneducated, immature white supremacists,

2. rude middle aged, with ego issues

3. sour and lonely elderly,

4, frustrated ripped off farangs, or all of it mixed up together....

and in between, a majority of the TV folks who having fun, enjoy Thailand, happy with their willy willy entertainement, enjoy their pool villa's, enjoy reading posts and sometimes maliciously contributing to the heat ups, :cheesy:...

hehe, allegedly I like to contribute to the heat ups occasinally :P

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Very true, as I do stroll a bit around different streets, off road to the solely farang gatherings, in different places in Thailand and have noticed such patterns on which,   perhaps,  you did not pay much attention.

However, no need to open your door any wider, you plainly need to read some of the posted jewels right here, to get an idea.

What a profoundly stupid comment

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Looks like the figures in her age are contradictory...perhaps the brit paper used the gregorian calender and the thai paper used the buddhist calender??? :cheesy:....but whatever...18, 20 or 25, not for me...I prefer them post 30+...they know how to cook better, be it a roastbeef, a cordon bleu or a penang!!!...

What instrument do you play?

"I prefer them post 30+...they know how to cook better"... this is from the self-proclaimed "insightful farang", who doesn't have a clue...kind of says it all.