URGENT : airport or train problem, I need to leave the country asap

phompen

I'm sorry if my the title of my topic was a bit clickbait, it's because I've needed some quick answers in the next hours to make a choice, but I've forgotten there are so many answers on a short time on thai visa forum

finally I've choosen to go to the Lao Airlines office located at Silom Plaza, BTS Chong Nonsi, I was unable to find the working hours, google map says this plaza open at 11am, but I guess the Lao Airlines office is already open, this is an open plaza and each store can open at the hour they want, so I'm going now, I will maybe send feedback after, wish me good luck guys, I'm not sure to survive in that jungle

6 hours ago, Chou Anou said:

This is true, the first late day if you're leaving by air is a "grace day" and you're not fined.  However, I'm pretty sure that all airlines worldwide (certainly all of them leaving the US, and Thailand, which I can speak to from my experience) require that you show the credit card used to purchase the ticket at check-in.  This is for international flights only, not domestic.

that was NOT the case on July 2017 when i flew from Bangkok > Dubai > Amsterdam and back one month later

NOBODY asked for the credit card (a friend in NL had bought the tix) at check-in

Just now, phompen said:

I'm sorry if my the title of my topic was a bit clickbait, it's because I've needed some quick answers in the next hours to make a choice, but I've forgotten there are so many answers on a short time on thai visa forum

finally I've choosen to go to the Lao Airlines office located at Silom Plaza, BTS Chong Nonsi, I was unable to find the working hours, google map says this plaza open at 11am, but I guess the Lao Airlines office is already open, this is an open plaza and each store can open at the hour they want, so I'm going now, I will maybe send feedback after, wish me good luck guys, I'm not sure to survive in that jungle

you're so uptight and filled with needless worries;

you haven't been here very long, have you?

get w/the program and CHILL!!! :sleepy:

1 minute ago, jenifer d said:

that was NOT the case on July 2017 when i flew from Bangkok > Dubai > Amsterdam and back one month later

NOBODY asked for the credit card (a friend in NL had bought the tix) at check-in

I also think they would not ask me my card if the card is under my name, but if it's my mother's name on the card I think they would

Just now, phompen said:

I also think they would not ask me my card if the card is under my name, but if it's my mother's name on the card I think they would

as i said, when i traveled to Europe last year, NOBODY asked me at ANY check-ins for ANY credit card,

and it wasn't even a family member's CC (or even somebody in Thailand or in same country of my passport)

1 minute ago, jenifer d said:

you haven't been here very long, have you?

no, only 6 years, but I have never had a problem with my bank card before, also it's not easy to find the working hours of some office with Internet

3 hours ago, Salerno said:

I've never been asked by any airline flying out of places such as Australia, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Sweden, France etc. but I have heard other have, particularly on low cost airlines (flown a few low cost and never asked).

I have been ask by BKK airways 6 years ago and I had to buy new ticket, and it took me 5 month to get my money back, and a big show down at the airport office, because they didn´t react for my request to pay back the 12000 thb. Tickets were purchased 6 month ago and for sure if it would be a fraud, within 6 month there would be a claim from bank already. 

2 hours ago, phompen said:

finally I've choosen to go to the Lao Airlines office located at Silom Plaza, BTS Chong Nonsi, I was unable to find the working hours

the working hours of Lao Airlines offices at Silom Plaza are 8:30 to 16:30 (like Thai Airways office at 100 meters)

and I've finally got a ticket, and I am still alive (else I could not write these sentences)

All that worry and time spent posting on here for 500.00B  If you have the money to buy you ticket, just choose your best option and even if it costs you 1,000B, they're not going to throw you in the slammer or ban you for 1 or 2 days.:wai: