Knickers nicker's secret lair revealed!

webfact

Knickers nicker's secret lair revealed!

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

SRI RACHA: -- Reporters from Thai Rath rushed to Sri Racha yesterday to investigate what looks like the secret lair of an underwear sniffer.

On the second floor of a deserted house behind a metal works shop they saw a hundred pairs of bras and panties laid out on the floor.

Bunnam Phosri, 24, was on hand to point to the articles in case anyone was in doubt as to their location.

Bunnam explained that his boss at the metal works had just had her handbag stolen and he was checking the neighborhood to see if it had been thrown out by the thief.

He couldn't believe his eyes when he stumbled on the undies in the deserted house.

Thai Rath said that the housing estate have been asked to watch out for thieves and drug takers and commented that the person who stole the underwear probably got some perverted satisfaction from inhaling the aroma from the said items.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-23

I do hope they get to the crutch of the story ! Whoever it is must be a repeat offender and an addict you can't have a collection like that over night should be easy enough to catch with all those nickers surely he would have an excess of nasal hair from all the sniffing !

But what's the point if presumably they all got nicked while being washed

and hanged out to dry rendering useless any of the lingering whiffs and

other by products of the wearer private parts... anyway, what do I know?....

The knicker's nicker has been nicked with a clutch of crutch cloth... too much information for such a dick clutcher!! Keep him in RTP clutches lest the locals get him in their clutches and he then needs crutches!!

Edited by wirat69
Correction

2 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

He must like big ones as it looks like lots and lots of padded bra's there

You have sharp eyes Mr wakeupplease.  I thought everybody like to sniff the underpants of ladies, i used to sniff my Gf knickers long time ago haven't done anything like that for so long but it's an animal instinct isn't it? We are half animals aren't we? I'm being honest.

7 hours ago, madusa said:

You have sharp eyes Mr wakeupplease.  I thought everybody like to sniff the underpants of ladies, i used to sniff my Gf knickers long time ago haven't done anything like that for so long but it's an animal instinct isn't it? We are half animals aren't we? I'm being honest.

Na just seen in the past what fell out and the old saying of Not A Lot Not A Lot sprang to mind

Give me a oily rag dripping with warm motor oil any day, I can't handle bad breath

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

But what's the point if presumably they all got nicked while being washed

and hanged out to dry rendering useless any of the lingering whiffs and

other by products of the wearer private parts... anyway, what do I know?....

Obviously too much !

Edited by hotchilli

They're building a new storage facility for all the confiscated drugs to sit in until book-keeping errors allow some seepage.  Will a similar one be built to accommodate all these items?  How should they dispose of these items?

On 6/24/2017 at 11:03 AM, mikebell said:

They're building a new storage facility for all the confiscated drugs to sit in until book-keeping errors allow some seepage.  Will a similar one be built to accommodate all these items?  How should they dispose of these items?

Soup stock ?

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:11 AM, colinneil said:

Got some perverted satisfaction from inhaling the aroma from said items.

Brilliant absolutely brilliant comment.

The knicker nicker is also a sniffer.:cheesy:

Now wait a minute, I may have missed it, but where did it say the items of underwear were soiled so hence may have an attraction to a "sniffer" ?

24 minutes ago, whatawonderfulday said:

Now wait a minute, I may have missed it, but where did it say the items of underwear were soiled so hence may have an attraction to a "sniffer" ?

The OP clearly states !!Lair of underwear sniffer !!