Rape escape: Phone call aborts rape of Phuket woman two months pregnant

snoop1130

Rape escape: Phone call aborts rape of Phuket woman two months pregnant

Kritsada Muenghawong

1_2017623171824351_CPEfZqbHHwLITXMnsbOODppGrDQNvzlyOpeogGwn_jpeg.jpeg

PHUKET:-- A chance incoming phone call saved a two-month pregnant woman from being raped yesterday afternoon in her rental room in Phuket. The loud ring panicked the rapist who then fled.

“After receiving a report from the victim's boyfriend, we arrived at the scene at about 4pm. It was a rental room in Soi Pracha in Wichit district. The girl, age 20, and who asked not to be named, was inside the room in severe panic. She was later taken to Vachira Phuket hospital for a checkup,” said Capt Jarus Lempan of Wichit police. 

“The victim told us that the incident happened at about 2pm as she was walking back home from lunch. As she opened the door to her room, a man suddenly appeared and pushed her inside. He used tape to bind her hands together and cover her mouth, and, according to the victim, punched her one time in the stomach,” added Capt Jarus.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Rape-escape-Phone-call-aborts-rape-Phuket/66721?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-6-23

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

As of trying to rape someone isn´t enough bad. He had to punch a pregnat woman in the stomach too. Poor little coward. It´s just no man. 

You are a bit quick off the mark, though you make a reasonable point for other circumstances.... at 2 months she was unlikely to have a telltale baby bulge....

1 hour ago, wirat69 said:

You are a bit quick off the mark, though you make a reasonable point for other circumstances.... at 2 months she was unlikely to have a telltale baby bulge....

Most of the crimes committed comes from somebody knowing or related to the victim. That´s one thought that doesn´t make me to quick.
Another one is that I do not cares if he see a "telltale baby bulge" or not. I can be there and still not visible. That´s reason enough to not hit a woman. My "a bit quick off the mark" still stands. I guess you already know that too.