Prasarn wary of property bubble

webfact

5 hours ago, fruitman said:

I see, well it's wise to test a lot but they still dont have the 300 firetrucks which are rotting on a field.

And for the rest of BKK i wonder how fast the firetrucks (the big one with the superlong ladder) can reach a destination if even ambulances with wailing lights cant get through.

Dubai has had a lot of skyscrapers on fire the last years and they are not even old. Well i'm happy to not live in a condo.

The same type of cladding in the UK has probably been installed in Dubai.

So, choose a condo in Bangkok that does not have an external cladding. I never like external claddings in condos.

No way for the unit owners to clean them. And dust would collect on them should many co-owners do not pay the maintenance fees, and there is no budget to employ window cleaners.

12 hours ago, Joebuzz said:

My new pasture has clean beaches and food I can trust.  Fishing is great too.  I really DID want to retire there but alas, the place doesn't hold a candle to where I am now.

Don't tease, tell me where.

17 hours ago, trogers said:

The same type of cladding in the UK has probably been installed in Dubai.

So, choose a condo in Bangkok that does not have an external cladding. I never like external claddings in condos.

No way for the unit owners to clean them. And dust would collect on them should many co-owners do not pay the maintenance fees, and there is no budget to employ window cleaners.

I saw windowwashing robots for sale in Central, 20k baht...it really worked. So i guess soon those high buildings will have a robot cleaning the cladding/windows.