Sister Inlaw's Husband Has Turned Out To Be Gay?

Donz

My sister is law lives in England with her husband, ive met him once and I told my gf that he talks abit like a gay bloke. I though maybe it was just the english accent.

Anyways yesterday my fiancee's sister rang my fiancee and was crying on the phone saying he is gayand she wants to divorce him, she said he only wanted her because of cooking and cleaning the house's which they rent rooms to many Thai students.

She has been with him for 6 months (married), she wants to stay in England, she is thinking about just staying with him until she gets her PR, but just cant stand being with him as he Hates females and is also a racist to blacks.

I told me gf tell them to come to Sydney for a holiday and I will sort him out, but I guess thats not the sensible thing to do.

I have never heard this sort of thing ever happend before.

Apparemtly she got suspicious when his other friend who is gay is married to a Thai girl and he boasted about marring her so she would do all the house work and treat her like a slave.

I wonder how common is this in england.

I just thought how weird are these people who will do something like that?

Your thoughts?

My sister is law lives in England with her husband, ive met him once and I told my gf that he talks abit like a gay bloke. I though maybe it was just the english accent.

Anyways yesterday my fiancee's sister rang my fiancee and was crying on the phone saying he is gayand she wants to divorce him, she said he only wanted her because of cooking and cleaning the house's which they rent rooms to many Thai students.

She has been with him for 6 months (married), she wants to stay in England, she is thinking about just staying with him until she gets her PR, but just cant stand being with him as he Hates females and is also a racist to blacks.

I told me gf tell them to come to Sydney for a holiday and I will sort him out, but I guess thats not the sensible thing to do.

Apparemtly she got suspicious when his other friend who is gay is married to a Thai girl and he boasted about marring her so she would do all the house work and treat her like a slave.

Your thoughts?

This classicaly sounds like another tg has married her way to a western country and is pulling up stumps on the relationship and is doing what she originally planned and starting work in a western country.

Either that or you should check the sex of your sister in law :o

Your thoughts?

So thats 2 sisters both married to gay men?? :o

Must be in the genes

Hey Donz..I think its tragic..I was thinking of a smart remark but couldn't do it..

Look on the bright side the article on housework preventing Breast Cancer is a Plus..

Mate get her out of there ASAP...

I spent 3 1/2 years in the UK as a young guy, but had to leave as they made homosexuality compulsory.. :o:D:D

cricky's duck,

thats frigging priceless mate and your a true blue aussie legend. :D :D :bah: :bah:

i salute you my friend. :o

keep that up and you'll get knighted by the queen. ;)

he saw a picture of you DONZ and you have turned him gay. :D

thats what you have always told us that you turn men gay. :o

but then again it could be an english trait as heaps of gay men are english. :D

suppose they cant help it. :D

The problem is Terry that we haven't got kangaroos, wombats or emus to satisfy our extramarital needs like your boys so sometimes this can happen. :D

Don't worry Donz your 'brother' may be going through a phase due to the ashes humiliation ... it may only be temporary :bah:

Hey Donz..I think its tragic..I was thinking of a smart remark but couldn't do it..

Look on the bright side the article on housework preventing Breast Cancer is a Plus..

Mate get her out of there ASAP...

I spent 3 1/2 years in the UK as a young guy, but had to leave as they made homosexuality compulsory.. :o:D:D

cricky's duck,

thats frigging priceless mate and your a true blue aussie legend. :D :D :bah: :bah:

i salute you my friend. :o

keep that up and you'll get knighted by the queen. :D

Which Queen might that be Terry ???

Your Frightening me now... ;)

he saw a picture of you DONZ and you have turned him gay. :D

thats what you have always told us that you turn men gay. :D

but then again it could be an english trait as heaps of gay men are english. :D

You cant really blame the English guy.

He sees that his girls sister is in Sydney with a raving queen, so he thinks why not? :o

he saw a picture of you DONZ and you have turned him gay. :bah:

but then again it could be an english trait as heaps of gay men are english. :bah:

The problem is Terry that we haven't got kangaroos, wombats or emus to satisfy our extramarital needs like your boys so sometimes this can happen. :D

Don't worry Donz your 'brother' may be going through a phase due to the ashes humiliation ... it may only be temporary ;)

hey dave,

i might start an import business bringing in to london, kangaroos, wombats and emu's just to keep the boys happy. :o

ill split the profits with you mate as you thought of it. :D

cheers mate. :o

but then again it could be an english trait as heaps of gay men are english. :o

suppose they cant help it. :bah:

You cant really blame the English guy.

He sees that his girls sister is in Sydney with a raving queen, so he thinks why not? :o

classic mate. :D :D :D

loving your work. ;)

but then again it could be an english trait as heaps of gay men are english. :bah:

Don't worry Donz your 'brother' may be going through a phase due to the ashes humiliation ... it may only be temporary ;)

hey dave,

i might start an import business bringing in to london, kangaroos, wombats and emu's just to keep the boys happy. :o

Gotta watch those Emus they have been know to kick your dunnie down..

And Wombats, just Eats, Roots and leaves...

Edited by Little Black Duck

cricky's duck,

thats frigging priceless mate and your a true blue aussie legend.

i salute you my friend.

keep that up and you'll get knighted by the queen.

Which Queen might that be Terry ???

Your Frightening me now... :D

urr,.umm,

the queen of england maybe. :o

cricky's duck,

dont ask such complicated questions will you. :D

The problem is Terry that we haven't got kangaroos, wombats or emus to satisfy our extramarital needs like your boys so sometimes this can happen. :bah:

Don't worry Donz your 'brother' may be going through a phase due to the ashes humiliation ... it may only be temporary :D

hey dave,

i might start an import business bringing in to london, kangaroos, wombats and emu's just to keep the boys happy. ;)

and possums and little furry duck billed thingies ....... :D

The problem is Terry that we haven't got kangaroos, wombats or emus to satisfy our extramarital needs like your boys so sometimes this can happen. :bah:

Don't worry Donz your 'brother' may be going through a phase due to the ashes humiliation ... it may only be temporary :D

hey dave,

i might start an import business bringing in to london, kangaroos, wombats and emu's just to keep the boys happy. ;)

and possums and little furry duck billed thingies ....... :D

Davy Davy Davy, Haven't you had nights when its been cold and you found some thing warm and furry and inviting after quite a few sherbets...

Well sad to say one cold night it happened to me, but being the discrete person you are I trust you will keep this to yourself. cause those silly zoological people haven't worked out it was just a drunken amorous dick on a rampage..

Still haven't figured out what that little warm ferry thing was ????

Davy Davy Davy, Haven't you had nights when its been cold and you found some thing warm and furry and inviting after quite a few sherbets...

Well sad to say one cold night it happened to me, but being the discrete person you are I trust you will keep this to yourself. cause those silly zoological people haven't worked out it was just a drunken amorous dick on a rampage..

So that WAS you Rob :o

I knew I should have shaved but it was cold in Tasmania that April ..... :D

No worries your secret's safe with me as I don't want this becoming common knowledge .... :D

I knew I should have shaved but it was cold in Tasmania that April ..... :D

No worries your secret's safe with me as I don't want this becoming common knowledge .... :D

Dave I'm delighted you're so understanding , sorry about the pecking on the back of your neck..

I feel bad about paddling off without so much as a thank you..

I think we shouldnt let this out, glad you understand..

I knew I should have shaved but it was cold in Tasmania that April ..... :bah:

No worries your secret's safe with me as I don't want this becoming common knowledge .... :bah:

cricky's dave,

tas bloody mania, :D

has rob got 2 heads like the rest of them. ? :D :D :D

So that WAS you Rob :D

I knew I should have shaved but it was cold in Tasmania that April ..... ;)

No worries your secret's safe with me as I don't want this becoming common knowledge .... :o

cricky's dave,

tas bloody mania, :bah:

has rob got 2 heads like the rest of them. ? :D :D :bah:

Why dont you go take your Bald Head and Big Hose and Put out a Boy Scouts Campfire..

A two headed Duck nearly as bad as a Two Legged Horse.. :o:D

I knew I should have shaved but it was cold in Tasmania that April ..... :o

No worries your secret's safe with me as I don't want this becoming common knowledge .... :bah:

cricky's dave,

tas bloody mania, :bah:

has rob got 2 heads like the rest of them. ? :D :D :D

Not only has he got 2 heads Terry ... he's got a bigger fire hose too ...... :D